剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
我要选…
Hm. I want…
这个小个的
The little one.
不
No, no, no.
你们最好让我打架宣泄一下 不然我就要爆♥炸♥了
Someone better let me fight out my feelings soon or I'm gonna pop!
给我进去 你个捣蛋鬼
Get in there, you scallywag.
天啊
Oh, wow!
肉体碾碎机?
Meatmasher, huh?
看来我就是那块肉了
I guess that makes me the meat.
真是的
Uh-oh…
别怕 我了解他 我来指导你怎么做
Don't worry, I know this guy. I can coach you through this.
要是想被他骗一脸 你就信吧
Only if you wanna be fed a delicious bowl of pure deceit.
第二轮
Round two.
开战
Fight!
碾碎他!碾碎他!
Mash that meat! Mash that meat!
碾碎他!碾碎他!
Mash that meat! Mash that meat!
加油
Come on, come on!
对 用速度戏弄他
Yes, use your speed to trip him up.
肉体碾碎机块头虽大 但行动迟缓
Meatmasher's big but slow.
等他下来 你就… -不 不准耍海盗招数
Then when he's down, you-- -No! No pirate moves!
你要用功夫战胜他
You can win with the superior power of kung fu.
我到底该怎么做?妈呀 我要死了
How do I do that? Oh my gosh, I'm gonna die!
够了 阿宝 别插一手
Enough! This is not about you, Po.
骂他妈妈
You gotta insult his mother!
他对生命里的这个女人特别敏感
Meatmasher's very sensitive about the women in his life!
碾碎他!碾碎他!
Mash that meat! Mash that meat!
我不喜欢你妈妈 先生
Um, I don't like your mom, sir!
差劲
[jeering]
这老招还有用
The old trick still works!
漂亮 干得漂亮 夺命狂魔
Great. Great work, Reaper.
来获取你的
Get your commemorative
“我观看露米尼的蠢蛋伙伴死去 然后拿了个椰子”杯吧
"I watched Rukhmini's idiot friends die and all I got was this coconut" cup!
你把我当作你的伙伴吗?
Aw, you consider me a friend?
这样不行 -显而易见
This isn't working. -Obviously.
骑士在每场战斗后都会补充水分 如果你是真骑士就会知道
Knights rehydrate after every bout, which you'd know if you were a real--
骑士 你可以召唤骑士啊
The knights! You can summon the knights!
你害我的椰子掉了
You made me drop my coconut.
他们会巡航海域 等他们逮捕海盗 我们就能逃脱了
They patrol these seas. They'll arrest the pirates, and we can escape!
但我不想你逃走
But I don't want you to escape.
我现在身负着意义重大的任务
I'm on a mission of grave importance!
我的任务还没完成
And I haven't completed my mission.
如果其他骑士出现 而我还没逮捕你 他们会剔除我的
If the knights show and I haven't arrested you, they'll throw me out!
你已经逮捕我了
You have arrested me.
那你的朋友们呢? 你能让我也逮捕他们吗?
What about your friends? You'd let me arrest them too?
不行 只能我一个 你要把他们安全送到英国
No. Just me. Then deliver them safely to England.
成交吗?
Deal?
你有信♥号♥♥弹吗?
Do you have a flare?
我真的撑不住了
I really can't do this anymore.
碾碎他!碾碎他!
Mash that meat! Mash that meat!
拜托奏效吧
Please work.
太棒了 胜之不武
Yes! Sneaky!
完美
Perfect!
太棒了
Yes.
我…我赢了?
I… I did it? I did it?
我赢了
I did it!
不…
No, no, no!
什么?
Huh?
不…
Oh, uh…
好吧
Well, well, well.
嘿 -嘿
Hey!
不 我的商品
No! My merchandise!
请给我来杯椰汁
One coco-cup, please.
三 二 一 出局
Three, two, one, out!
看来平和他的同伙又输了第二轮
Looks like Ping and his crew lose round two.
作弊 明明是你打了她
Cheater. You hit her.
那根本不算一对一
That's not one-on-one.
怎么?你有怨言?
Boohoo. You're gonna cry about it?
这事不能就这么过了
It's not off the table.
不敢相信你居然… -够了
I can't believe you ever… -Stop it!
跟这个魔鬼搭档过
…teamed up… with this monster!
我那个时候跟现在完全不同
I was a different person then.
是吗?
Were you?
阿宝 别再这么混♥蛋♥了
Oh Po, stop being a brat!
放弃吧 平
Give it up, Ping.
你生来注定活在欺瞒和谎言之中
You were born to cheat and lie.
你是天生的海盗
You were born to be a pirate.
少插嘴 行不?
Stay out of this, will ya?
我的宝贝 你一定会喜欢第三轮的
Oh, my sweet. I think you're going to love round three.
外面是谁?
Who goes there?!
好像没人 我回去继续织毛衣了
I guess no one goes there. Back to me knitting.
我们必须到高的地方 才能让信♥号♥♥被看到
We need to get to high ground if anyone is going to see this flare.
那里
There!
喂 你们是什么人?
Oi. Oi, what are you supposed to be?
什么?
Pardon?
打扮很新潮 看起来不像是海盗
The fancy get-up. Don't look like much of a pirate to me.
我是啊
Well, I am!
我正好是个…
I happen to be a…
很新潮的海盗 谢谢夸奖
A fancy pirate, thank you very much.
老实说…
Matter of fact…
你有点像个骑士
You kinda look like a knight.
离我彪悍的海盗老婆远点
Step away from my fearsome pirate wife!
什么?
Hm?
抱歉 我宁可死
Sorry, sorry. I'd rather die.
混账骑士 我就知道
Knight scum! I knew it!
扶我起来
Just let me up.
如果我们能…
If only we had…
嗯?
Huh?
就一个假骑士来说还挺有一手
Not bad for a fake knight.
为什么你还铐着我?
Why am I still handcuffed to you?
我好像在跟那两只可怕的兔子 对战时把钥匙弄丢了
I may have lost the key in the fight with the terrifying bunnies.
你真是滑稽
You absolute buffoon.
我是对的
I was right. I was right…
女海盗、男海盗们 你们的最终获胜者是…
Ladies and gentle-pirates, your final champion is…
你们的女王
your Queen.
福罗赞!福罗赞!
Forouzan! Forouzan!
整整30年了 肮脏的叛徒
This has been coming for 30 years, you dirty traitor.
叛徒! -上吧 福罗赞
Bring it on, Forouzan!
终于轮到我了 开打吧 -等等 不
Finally. Let's do this. -Wait! No!
她会耍阴招 阿宝
She won't fight fair, Po.
是吗?我就期待一下
Yeah? I'm counting on it.
跟我打 我才是你想报复的对象 找我啊
Fight me! I'm the one you want. Come on!
我要让你亲眼看着我毁掉 你弃我而去而选择的人
Hm, I'd rather make you watch as I destroy the life you chose over me.
随你便了 海盗女王
Whatever, Pirate Queen.
这个坏男孩被他爸伤透了心 他对你的伤害已经没有感觉了
You can't hurt this bad boy any more than my own dad hurt my heart!
虽然我认识你不出一天
I've known you less than a day,
但我能感觉到 你是地球上最不坏的男孩
and I can already tell you're the least bad boy on Earth.
我其实非常坏
Um, I'm actually a very bad boy.
好吧 你说对了
Wow! Okay! You got me!
我是好孩子
I'm a good boy!
凭什么你有两把剑 我两手空空?
How come you get two swords and I get nothing?
因为规则我说了算 记得吗?
Because I make the rules, remember?
我的脸现在跟心一样痛
Ow! My face hurts like my heart.
坏男孩上
My bad-boy do!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了 我刚刚…
Yes! Did I just--
脚!我的脚踩不稳
Hot toes! I got hot toes!
阿宝
Po!
你必须听我的 把沙子撒到她脸上 用阴招
You have to listen to me. Throw sand in her eyes. Fight dirty!
我绝不要变成你那样 爸 从此以后 我不会再听你的了
I'm not gonna be like you, Dad. I'm flying solo from now on.
也许你是天生的海盗 但我不是
Maybe you were born to be a pirate, but not me!
你说得对 阿宝 我不该对你隐瞒我的过去
You're right, Po. I was wrong to keep my past from you.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表