剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
我必须完成这个任务
so that's what I'll do.
那就祝你能把她 从那群监督者手里弄出来
Good luck getting her away from these hall monitors.
我在福罗赞身边待了很久 我知道那群海盗最重视什么
I spent a lot of time with Forouzan, and I know what the pirates value most.
《海盗守则》 这是我们从这脱身的唯一办法
The Pirate's Code. It's our only ticket off this island.
但他们不会把条例都写下来给别人…
Okey. Well, it's not like they're gonna have it all written down somewhere for anyone to--
这地方真是越来越差劲了
This place just keeps getting worse.
针对夺命狂魔这一案件…
In the case of the Soul Reaper--
根据《海盗守则》第637条
There is the matter of council for the defendant,
被告人要有辩护律师
as per the Pirate's Code 637.
对 这里有人愿意 做被告的辩护律师吗?
Yes, yes. Would anyone here wish to act as council on behalf of the--
我
Me.
我愿意为我父亲辩护
I'll defend my father.
来啊 快帮我
Come on. Come, help me.
怎么帮? -你说过你是法庭成员啊
What? -You said you were a part of court.
我说的是“宫廷” 不是法庭
Court like the Royal Court, not a legal trial.
管它呢 你看起来很厉害 大家都不会怠慢你的
Whatever. You're super fancy. People will take you seriously.
好吧
Fine.
别担心 爸爸
Just relax, Dad.
我会处理好这件事 救我们出去的
I'm gonna clear this up and get us outta here.
阿宝 有些事 我一直想告诉你
Uh, Po, there are some things I've been meaning to tell you.
请被告方进行开案陈词
The defense's opening argument, please.
嘿 那个…
Uh, hey. So…
听着 各位 你们抓错人了
Look everyone, you got the wrong guy.
我爸只是个面店老板 他不可能是海盗…
My dad is a humble noodle shop owner. -There's no way he's a pirate--
给他看纹身
Show him the tattoo.
什么?
Huh?
《海盗守则》第122条
Pirate's Code 122.
海盗必须被打上“海盗之印”
Pirates must be branded with the Mark of the Pirate.
什么?
What?
爸 你不是说从没见过这些人吗?
Dad. You said you've never met these people.
那是你说的
You said that.
海盗法庭的各位成员
Members of the Pirate Court.
她好厉害啊
She's so fancy.
她的口音一出来就让人肃然起敬
Her accent commands respect.
各位也知道海盗并不等于邪恶
You know that piracy does not equate to evil.
这位男士收养了一个熊猫孤儿 用自己一生将他养大成人
This man adopted an orphaned panda and supported him his entire life.
没错 我还跟他住在一起
It's true. I still live with him.
我自愿的
By choice.
即使街坊邻居无力付钱 他依旧愿意免费施以食物
He feeds the community, even when they are unable to pay.
我们背上了沉重的债务
We're in crippling debt.
他是位诚信、勤奋的好人
He is honest, hardworking, and a decent person.
无论他对你们的海盗女王做了什么
And whatever he did to your Pirate Queen,
我敢肯定 他绝不是有心的
I am certain he's more than made up for it.
去你的
Boo!
他偷了我的玻璃眼球
He stole my glass eye!
他烧了我的船
He set my ship on fire!
他烧了我的眼睛
He set my eye on fire!
谁做的?怎么做的?
Who does that? And how?
夺命狂魔干的
The Reaper does!
他就是夺命狂魔
He's the Reaper.
夺命狂魔罪无可恕
The Reaper is guilty!
开什么玩笑?
You gotta be kidding me.
我们要怎么找《海盗守则》 在这茫茫…
How are we supposed to find the Pirate's Code among all this--
《海盗守则》第一册 第二册、第三册、第四册…
Pirate's Code volume one, volume two, three, four…
这整个房♥间都是《海盗守则》?
This whole place is the code?
那边有一个角落是青少年书籍
Oh, well, uh, th-there's also a small YA section over there.
真没意思 我说得没错吧?
I mean, uh, boring, am I right?
夺命狂魔!夺命狂魔!
Reaper! Reaper!
爸 你为什么一句话都不说?
Dad, why didn't you say anything?
他从我盘子里偷吃的
He stole food off my plate.
真差劲
[pirates boo]
我想说啊 但你一直打断我
I tried, but you kept cutting me off.
他会接连好几天不洗澡
He wouldn't shower for days.
虽然不是犯罪 但这样很不得体
Not a crime, but… very inconsiderate.
真差劲
[pirates boo]
感谢各位分享与夺命狂魔的回忆
Thank you for sharing your memories of the Soul Reaper,
但我今天抓他来是为了另一项罪名
but he is here to answer for a specific crime.
我们来说说30年前的事吧
Let me take you back 30 years ago.
那时我们是七大洋最可怕的搭档
We were the most fearsome duo of the seven seas.
我是船长 夺命狂魔是大副
Me as captain, and the Reaper as my first mate.
我们无人能挡
We were unstoppable,
掠夺了一个又一个城镇
pillaging and plundering as we raided town after town.
所向无敌
No one could defeat us.
就连英国的骑士都无法抓到我们
Not even the Knights of England could catch us.
但有一天 事情发生了可怕的转变
But something went terribly wrong.
一晚 我们的舰队 与英国舰队正面交锋
One night, our fleet was steered straight into the English ships.
我在交火中死里逃生
I barely escaped with my life.
但夺命狂魔却失去了踪影
But the Reaper was nowhere to be found.
战后 我的一个船员告诉我 他看到平被抛出船
After the battle, one of the crewmen told me he saw Ping go overboard.
掉进了海里
Lost to the sea.
我不仅失去了我的大副 也痛失…
Not only did I lose my first mate, but also…
我的初恋
my first love.
天啊 等等 你们两个…
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. You two were…
订婚了
Engaged.
她差点就成了我的妈?
She was almost my mom?
事情不是这样的
That's not really how that works.
直到很多年后 我才知道是你
It was years before I realized you were the one
开着船把我们引入了战争 你是故意的
who steered our ship into that fight, on purpose.
你抛弃了我 就为了这个
You abandoned me for this.
被告方最后还有什么要说的吗?
Does the defense have any last words?
叛徒
Traitor!
卑鄙小人 -真差劲
Backstabber. -Boo!
最让我感到罪恶的是 我让我儿子失望了
I-I think the thing I'm mostly guilty of is letting down my son.
对不起 阿宝
Oh, I'm sorry, Po.
不
Nah.
你最大的罪孽是背叛
You're most guilty of the treason.
法庭就此宣判夺命狂魔平
The court finds Ping, the Soul Reaper,
所有罪名成立
guilty on all charges.
罪大恶极
Guilty! Guilty!
并处以死刑
The penalty is death.
喂 你们两个
Oi! You two!
把这个也搬到仓库去
Take this to storage, too.
这些书一点用都没有 -继续读
These books are useless. -Keep reading.
他们有很多有意思的东西 都是些复杂缜密的法条
They've got a lot of cool stuff here. Really intricate legal work.
我们不能就威胁或绑♥架♥个人
Can't we just threaten someone, or kidnap someone
拿他换回我们的朋友吗?
and trade them in for our friends?
不等我们… -不等你们离开图书室就死了
We'd be dead before-- -Before you leave this library.
我们也是海盗 好吗?
Um, we're pirates too, okay?
喂
Ow. Hey!
住手
Quit that.
看到你了
I see you!
啊
Aha!
好吧 也不是所有的书都是没用的
Okay. Not all books are useless.
你找到了
You found it.
什么?
What?
天啊
Whoa!
这就说得通 我爸为什么那么擅长用刀了
This explains why my dad is so good with a knife.
仔细想想 庖丁离法外狂徒就一步之遥啊
When you think about it, a chef is just one step away from international outlaw.
每个人都有秘密 阿宝 我肯定这其中另有隐情
We all have secrets, Po. I'm sure there's more to it,
但只有他活下来 你才能知道
but you'll only find out if he survives.
夺命狂魔 你被判以背叛、纵火、偷窃
Soul Reaper, you've been charged with treason, arson, theft,
以及过长时间不洗浴罪名
and not bathing for an uncomfortably long period of time.
也许我可以在岛屿周边 当杂工来赎罪?
Maybe I can pay it off by doing some chores around the island?
不要手下留情
No mercy.
阿宝? -这是你罪有应得
Po? -That's what you'll be getting.
阿宝?
Po?
我在此对你处以…
I hereby sentence you to--
我就知道你会来救我的 儿子
I knew you would come for me, son.
我一定要将你就地正♥法♥
I will have my justice.
天啊
Oh!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表