剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
妈妈?你怎么来了?
Mother? What are you doing here?
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
才怪
Nope.
你真好 欢迎
Uh, sweet! Welcome!
一点都不好 你跟踪我们?
No! No, not sweet! You followed us?
我不能再让你离开了
I couldn't let you run off again.
回家吧 我们好好谈谈
Just, please come home, Luthera, and let's talk through all of this.
趁还没人受伤
Before someone gets hurt.
我们不怕受伤
We're not afraid of getting hurt.
没错 甚至是喜欢
Yeah. Love it, even.
一口老井到底能有什么特别的?
What's so special about an old well, anyway?
天啊
Oh.
为什么…怎么…
Why is-- How-- Oh…
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我们要在这里完成阿尔菲的使命
This is where we finish Alfie's mission.
北 那几头死熊到底走了多远?
North. North. How far north did those bloody bears walk?
天啊
Oh!
亲爱的哥哥 接下来什么计划?
So, dear brother, what is the plan?
直到下个满月为止 你都是无敌的
You on the throne by the next full moon.
我已经精准策划好什么时候突袭了
And I know precisely when we need to strike.
放开我
Release me!
这不是…我听说你在度假啊
Well, well. I'd heard you were on holiday.
我刚回城
Well, I just got back in town.
真好奇女王陛下听到 你们的叛国阴谋后有什么反应
I wonder how the Queen will react when she hears of your treasonous plot.
我想她会不开心吧
Well, I don't suppose she'd be too pleased at all.
看来我们得确保 她不会有所耳闻 克劳斯?
I guess we'll just have to make sure no one's around to tell her, eh, Klausy?
也许我们得让阿尔菲骑士永远休假了
Perhaps we should send Sir Alfred on a permanent holiday.
真巧 我也那么想 我是时候该走了
You know what? I agree. I think it's time I should be going.
什么?
Huh?
什么?你看到了吗?
What? You see that, did you?
我不知道我看到了什么
I, I don't know what I saw.
太不寻常了
Quite unusual.
嗯?
Huh?
马上就到了 克劳斯
Almost there, Klausy.
所以阿尔菲在这摧毁了雷电轮
So Alfie destroyed the Storm Wheel here,
但具体哪个位置呢?
but where exactly?
天啊 那…
Whoa. Is…
那个是…
Is that…?
暗夜黑钢
Black Steel of the Equinox.
天啊 看那边
Wow! There!
古城好像还在
Looks like the old city's still standing.
我们就要在那里完成使命
This is where we finish our mission.
很好 你先
Great. You first.
让我们看看你有多确定 这些石头能承受我们的重量
Show me how certain you are those rocks will support our weight.
露米尼说得对 太冒险了
Rukhmini's right. We can't be certain.
好了 到此为止 掉头回家了
Well then, no way forward. Suppose this is where we turn around.
阿克南 你能飞到石头上去 看看它会怎么样吗?
Akna, think you can land on one of those rocks and see how it reacts?
交给我
On it!
好奇怪啊
That's, that's weird.
你看过我飞 对吧?我绝对是会飞的
You've seen me fly before, right? I-I swear I can do it.
你有翅膀有鸟喙 设备有是有了
Well, you've got wings and a beak. That's a good start.
不 我为什么飞不起来?
Oh no! Can I?
这地方有点古怪
There's something strange about this place.
空气有点…
The air, it's…
不同
Different.
有点发霉
Kind of musty.
但有花香?
But… Floral?
等等 闻下腋窝
Oh, hold up. Pit check.
好像是我 抱歉
That might be me. Sorry.
没错 是空气 不是我的问题 你听到了 对吧?
Right! It's the air. Not me. You heard her, right?
阿尔菲过去了 我们也能
Alfie made it through here, so we can too.
有点晃 但站上去应该是安全的
It's a little wobbly, but I think it's safe enough to stand on.
说不准 还是先别急着下定论
I don't know. Let's not rush into it.
心止如水
Inner peace…
阿宝 你听我说话了吗?
Po, are you listening to me?
吾乃磐石
I am the rock.
不 等等 阿宝 停下
No, wait. Po, stop!
非常对 拥抱魔力
Oh yeah! Embrace the magic.
等等 解开拥抱 不
Wait, wait, unembrace, unembrace! No! Ooh!
石头 冷静
Okay, rocks, chill out.
太险了
Phew!
慢慢走 石头很不稳定
Move slowly. They're unstable.
露斯拉 我不能让你去冒险 你会死的
Luthera, I can't let you do this. You'll get yourself killed.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 妈妈
Sometimes you have to squeeze the juice, Mother.
焉得虎子!
Squeeze the juice!
别见怪 他们又要开始唱了 -太迟了
Don't ask. They'll start singing. -Too late.
焉得虎子
♪ Squeeze the juice ♪
你不能去
Uh, you can't go!
回去吧 妈妈
Just go home, Mother.
别来妨碍我
And stay out of the way.
好 如果你不听我解释 那就由我来保你安全
Fine! If you won't listen to reason, then it's up to me to keep you safe.
妈妈
Mother!
这鞋没办法走这种路
These shoes were not made for this.
天啊
Oh my!
抓住我的手
Take my hand!
妈妈
Mother!
抓我的手 不是我整个人
My hand, not the rest of me!
绝了 太绝了
Terrific, just terrific.
你欠我个狼牙棒
You owe me a mace.
又来人?
More company, eh?
阴森古怪的海狸
Oh, spooky beaver!
你在这片肮脏的沼泽待多久了?
How long have you been in this nasty bog?
久到足够操控这里
Long enough to bend it to my will.
给我立刻滚出这里
Leave this place, now!
那几头熊来过 对不对?
The bears were here, weren't they?
告诉我他们去了哪
Tell me where they went.
你从哪里学会操控植物的?
Where did you learn to do that?
是我在问你问题
Who's asking the questions, eh?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是维露卡杜蒙特 英国臭名昭著的大♥法♥师
I'm Veruca DuMont, the infamous Archmage of England.
你要是再不回答 这将会是你听到的最后的介绍
That's the last introduction you'll hear if you don't spit out some answers.
不 你不仅是大♥法♥师
No. No, you're more than all that.
你是远古大♥师♥的后裔
You are a descendant of the Ancient Masters.
抓紧了 我们来救你们了
Hold tight! We're coming for you.
这边
This way.
我这一辈子 她从没相信过我
My whole life, she never believed in me.
不让我当骑士 强迫我上礼仪学校
Keeping me from joining the knights, forcing me into etiquette school instead.
太典型了
This is all so typical.
老实说 我不会管这次叫典型 懂我的意思吗?
To be fair, wouldn't really call this typical. Know what I mean?
她只是担心你 我家人也会这样
She's probably just worried about you. That's what family does.
天啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
感觉很不一样
Huh. That was different.
我只是…我从未依靠过她任何事
I just-- I've never been able to depend on her for anything.
她也不会依靠我 家人是这样的吗?
And she certainly doesn't depend on me. Isn't that what family does?
嗯?
Huh?
这样下去不行
We're not gonna make it this way.
你那边怎么样?
How does it look on your end?
这比石头在飘还要难搞
Well, this is worse than the floating rocks.
挺可笑的 两个老婆婆被困在一起
I suppose it's funny, the old ladies stuck together,
飘向地狱深渊
floating off into the abyss.
你说谁老?
Who you calling old?
抱歉 只是…
I'm sorry, it's just…
自从我失去阿尔菲 我觉得很孤独
Since I lost Alfie, I've felt so alone.
那游剑呢?我指露斯拉
What about Blade? I mean, Luthera.
我和她从不…
She and I never really…
你一定也知道她有多固执
Look, I'm sure you know how stubborn she is.
固执?是啊 那又如何?
Stubborn? Sure. So what?
我跟你女儿初见时 并不是那么喜欢她
I didn't like your daughter much when we first met.
而且我还想把她洗劫一空 丢在石像里自生自灭
Actually, I planned to rob her blind and leave her to die inside a living statue.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表