剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh!
几周前
Several weeks ago,
前神龙大♥师♥阿宝 投入一位英勇骑士的麾下…
the former Dragon Master Po vowed to serve a brave knight,
虽然她不是真正的骑士… -嘿
who is not actually a knight… -Hey!
共同阻止两名邪恶法师
…in her mission to stop two evil mages.
这两只黄鼠狼想集齐 传说中的天上武器
The weasels sought the four legendary Tianshang weapons,
用它们召唤远古僵尸大军
hoping to unite them and resurrect an ancient army of the dead!
世界的命运就此落到了 这只刚成立的精英小队肩上
Now the world's fate rests on the shoulders of this newly
该队成员分别是功夫大♥师♥…
formed elite squad made up of one kung fu master…
理论来说不算骑士的 侠肝义胆的战士…
one chivalrous warrior who's not technically a knight…
你非要反复提及吗?
Must you keep bringing that up?
有一颗赤诚之心的小偷大♥师♥兼欺骗师
…a master thief slash con artist with a heart of gold…
收回去 我没心
Take that back. I'm heartless.
以及一位世界上最好的爸爸
…and the world's greatest dad.
还有呢?
And?
世界上最优秀的煮面大♥师♥?
Uh, world's greatest noodle maker?
没错
You got that right.
我们必须赶在 克劳斯和维露卡前找到其他武器
We must find the remaining Tianshang weapons before Klaus and Veruca,
否则世界就会毁于…
or else be doomed to a world of…
就会毁于…
Um, a world of…
“邪恶之徒”还有什么别的说法? 我觉得我老在用这个词
Uh… What's a good word for evil? I feel like I use that a bunch.
坏蛋?
Badness.
恶霸?
Badditude?
对 恶霸
Badditude!
欢迎来到印度
Welcome to India.
回来的感觉真好
It's good to be home.
印度好美啊
India is beautiful.
世界上居然一直有这样的国家? -嗯
This has been here this whole time? -Mm-hm.
再见了 中国
Goodbye, China.
我很快就会回去的
I'll be back soon!
真美
Whoa!
我是英国骑士兰德雷斯露斯拉
My name is Luthera of Landreth, Knight of England.
她才不是什么骑士
She's no knight!
全都是谎话
All of it was a lie.
布蕾德 看好了
Blade, check it out.
熊猫为了节约体力会滚下山
Pandas conserve energy by rolling downhill.
超好玩的
And it's fun!
回见
See ya!
他很会节约体力
He's very good at conserving energy.
反正我也没别的事好做
I've got nothing better to do.
什么?
Huh?
天啊
Whoa!
你确定她知道天上武器在哪吗?
Are you sure she knows where the Tianshang weapons are? Huh?
我也开始怀疑了
I'm starting to wonder myself.
我听得到你们
I can hear you.
你们听说过乳齿象大♥师♥的 魔法吊坠吗?
Have you ever heard of Master Mastodon's enchanted pendant?
怎么会没有? 我在《开天辟地神话》里看过
No, duh. Read all about it in the Time Before Timesaga.
传说只要你戴上吊坠
Legend says, if you wear the pendant…
它就会指引你找到雷电轮
it'll lead you to his mighty Storm Wheels.
或毁了你
Or turn you inside out.
棒呆了
Awesome!
那你有这个吊坠? -没有
So you have this pendant?
它在我的伙伴手上
No. My partner does.
她是个既歹毒又狡诈的小偷
She's a wretched, duplicitous thief.
她叫迪娅
Name's Diya.
我们是在行骗德里的苏丹时认识的
We met trying to con the Sultan of Delhi.
她想把我从塔上扔下去 而我想把她淹死在喷泉里
She tried to throw me from a tower. I tried to drown her in a fountain.
我被困在那尊会动的石人里之前 她给我寄了这封信
She sent me this letter right before I got trapped in that giant walking rock.
说她找到了吊坠
Claimed she found the pendant
要把它带回家
and was bringing it home.
嘿 -听好了
Hey! -Listen up.
前面就是我的城镇 但人们对外来者非常不友好
My city's just over that hill, and it isn't exactly friendly to outsiders.
那里到处都是小偷、骗子和杀手
It's filled with thieves, cheats, cutthroats.
我是他们的女王 而你们是他们眼里的俎上肉
I'm basically their queen, but you're all fresh meat.
是哦 -什么?
Oh! -Huh?
所以到达我的藏身处前 低头 别往上看
So, keep your eyes down until we get to my hideout,
努力表现得凶一点
and at least try to look tough.
你确定是这里吗?
You sure we're in the right place?
怎么回事?
Uh, what is this?
脏乱的饭馆呢?扒手都去哪了?
Where are the seedy cafés? Where are the pickpockets?
这地方发生了什么?
Oh, what happened to this dump?
看来你走后这里变了不少
Guess a lot has changed since you left.
变得平易近人了
In a family-friendly kind of way.
欢迎 要坐车参观一下 我们美丽的小镇吗?
Welcome. Anyone care for a ride around our beautiful city?
离我们远点 我们可不好惹
You, stay away from us. We're scum.
不错
Ooh!
这个…
Uh…
你的表情怎么回事?
What's wrong with your face?
什么意思? -你看起来很兴奋
What do you mean? -You're acting all giddy.
我不可以兴奋吗? -当然可以 完全可以
Oh. Am I not allowed to be giddy? -No, you're allowed. Totally allowed.
只不过你在我这的印象 不像是会兴奋的人
You just never struck me as, like, a giddy kinda person.
你闻到什么了吗?
Mm! Do you smell something?
孜然? -豆蔻?
Cumin? -Cardamom?
姜黄根? -姜?
Turmeric? -Uh, ginger?
藏红花?
Saffron?
是全都有 阿宝
It's all of them, Po.
全都有
All of them!
全都有
All of them.
嗯…
Hm…
你怎么回事?
What's happening to you?
给我来碗最辣的 -什么?
Your hottest dish, please. -What?!
嗯?
Huh?
嗯?
Huh?
嗯 -啊
Mm. -Hm.
嗯?
Huh?
再来一个咖喱角
One… more… samosa.
我吃撑了
I ate too much.
有个小麻烦
Slight problem.
我们好像把导游跟丢了
I think we lost our guide.
此城禁止偷窃 大婶
Uh-uh. There are no thieves in this city, Auntie.
要赌赌吗?
Wanna bet?
奶奶
Nana…
我都跟你说过 我们有够多华丽的杯子了
…I told you we already have enough… um, ornate glass cupware.
嗯? -抱歉 我们这就走
Huh? -I'm so sorry. We'll be on our way.
嗯
Hm…
等等 你的拐杖
Wait. Your staff.
非常有意思 很古老
That's an interesting piece. Quite old.
不值几个钱 但我愿意用两块银子跟你买♥♥
Doubt it's worth much, but I'll give two pieces of silver for it.
什么? -三块
Ha! -Three.
我们得赶路了…
Ha-ha! We really need to bop on outta here, so…
七块
Seven.
我不会卖♥♥的
I'd never sell it.
不管是三块还是七块 卖♥♥给你还是别人 都绝无可能
Not for three, not for seven, not here, not to you, and not to anyone.
50块银子 -成交
Fifty silver. -Sold.
什么?不行 抱歉
What? Nope. No. Sorry.
不卖♥♥ 走了 再见
Not for sale. Gotta go. Bye!
嗯
Hm…
你干吗?
What was that?
你不能卖♥♥了无尽火焰之鞭
You can't sell the Whip of Endless Flame!
别紧张 要不是你拉着我 我早就骗到钱了
Relax. I would have double-crossed him if you'd let me get there.
这布料太棒了 那么丝滑美丽
Oh, look at this fabric. It's like music for the eyes.
嗯 -你到底怎么了?
Mm… -What's going on with you?
你平常都是…
You're usually all, "Po, focus."
特别强调专注克己 不会被街边小摊吸引的
"Concentrate." "Get your hands out of that chocolate fountain."
好吧 你想说什么?
Okay. So, what are you saying?
收收神 别被布料什么的迷了眼
I'm saying get your hands out of that chocolate fountain!
我们还要找秘密藏身处呢
We have a secret hideout to find.
对 没错
Ah, yes. This is right.
就是这里
It's right over here.
我的秘密…
Our secret…
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表