剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
感觉真舒爽
That was a good one.
好险
Phew!
给我站好了
Stand still, will you?
我们赶紧逃出去 忘掉这里发生的一切
Let's get off this rock, and forget any of this ever happened.
忘掉你骗了我?
Forget that you lied to me?
我都不知道你是谁了 也不知道自己到底是谁了
I don't even know who you are anymore, and that means I don't know who I am.
布蕾德 你有没有事也瞒着我?
Blade, are you who I think you am?
现在不适合聊这个 阿宝
Let's do this later, Po.
我要亲自动手
I'll do it myself.
住手
Hold it!
《海盗守则》第32457条
Pirate's Code number 32457.
“任一受到其他海盗控诉的海盗
Any pirate convicted of crimes against another pirate
可以寻求其他审讯形式 以洗脱罪名”
may seek an alternate form of trial to clear their name.
不 别用第32457条啊
Oh no! Not 32457!
你看小字了吗?
Did you read the fine print?
一定不能不看小字啊
Always read the fine print.
你刚触发了乱斗大竞技
You just invoked the Tournament of Certain Doom.
好吧 规则是什么?
Fine, then. What are the rules?
规则就是…
The rules are…
没有规则
There are no rules.
好极了
Oh, of course.
我讨厌死这地方了
I hate this place.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表