剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
随便你
It's up to you.
将军
Checkmate.
我真优秀
Man, I'm good.
该怎么说呢?
How do I say this? Um…
带阿尔菲回来很复杂
Bringing Alfie back is complicated,
也很危险
and dangerous.
而且…
And, uh…
你应该跟游剑谈这件事 -说得对
You should talk to Blade about this. -Agreed.
你们两个最了解阿尔菲了
You two knew Alfie best.
你不是也了解他吗?
Uh, didn't you know him too?
拜托 别把我扯进来
I really want out of this conversation, please.
露斯拉不想跟我谈
Luthera doesn't want to talk to me.
她不是不想谈
It's not that she doesn't want to…
她只是跑掉去救那个谁来逃避你
She just ran away to save what's-his-face to avoid you.
嗨 科林 -嘿 科林
Hi Colin! -Hey Colin!
好了 科林来了 我们能走了吗?
Yes, Colin is here. Can we go now?
你说得怎么样?
So, how did it go?
你跟她说阿尔菲的事了吗?
Did you tell her about Alfie?
等你想跟我讲话了再跟我说
Let me know when you actually want to speak to me.
等等
Wait!
等等 游剑女士的母亲 小声
Wait, Mrs. Blade's mom. Stealth!
你跟我们是一伙的了?
Are you one of us now?
我不是
I am not one of you.
我也不要跟你一伙 达成共识
Oh, yeah. Me neither. Wink.
看来没说通妈妈 -太棒了 我是说对我来说
I suppose it didn't go well with my mother. -Great! For me, I mean.
你反手就把阿宝出♥卖♥♥♥的样子酷毙了
The way you just tossed Po under that carriage and, whoom!
游剑女士 等等
Mrs. Blade, wait up!
游剑会跟你解释的
Blade can explain.
也许不是现在 但等会她会说的 等我们坐下来喝茶 吃小园烤饼
Not now maybe, but later we can all sit down for a tea and crumpets,
或小饼干
or biscuits,
或司康饼 或布丁 或蛋糕 或馅饼 如果这里有的话
or scones, or pudding, or cake, or pie, if you have that here.
我不该把问题抛给你的
Uh, I shouldn't have put that on you.
只是我们还在修复感情的途中
It's just that we're on our way to fixing our relationship,
而这会让我们前功尽弃的
and now this is going to ruin everything.
游剑 不会的 她爱你
Blade, come on, she loves you.
我知道 但等我说后 她一定不会再爱我了
I know, but after this, she's not going to like me.
不许动 人♥渣♥
Stop right there, scum!
好吧 两位
Okay. Guys? Guys.
你们寡不敌众 打不过我们的
You two are way outnumbered here.
很快就不是了 德雷克已经在来的路上了
Not for long. Drake's on his way.
你们不明白
You don't understand.
你们的前兵戈大♥师♥ 阿尔菲骑士在这把剑里
Sir Alfred, your former Master of War, is in this sword.
他会跟你们解释的
He can explain.
他在剑里? -她是个疯子
He's in the sword? -She's a loon.
绝对疯了
Absolute loon.
嘿 不许嘲笑她
Hey, don't laugh at her.
我知道错了 -我的尾巴
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! -My tail!
好了 差不多了
All right then, enough of that.
应该能抵挡他们一阵子
Oughta keep them out for a while.
这是什么?
What is this?
科林 它们是骷髅头
Uh, Colin, meet skulls.
骷髅头们 他是科林
Skulls, Colin.
现在不是开玩笑的时候
Now is no time to joke.
我知道 但这样我才不会怕得呕吐
I know, but it keeps me from throwing up in fear.
那是井吗?
Is that a well?
后面还有更诡异的呢
Uh-huh. It gets weirder too.
女儿 谢谢你帮我教训那些混♥蛋♥
Dear, thank you for kicking those butts in my defense.
真贴心
Aw.
她说脏话了
She said butts.
但我们必须得谈谈阿尔菲 你到底瞒着我什么?
But we do need to talk about Alfie. What aren't you telling me?
听着 我知道这是家务事 但… -阿宝 你是家人
Look, I know this is a family thing but-- Po, you are family.
我能自己处理
I can handle this.
妈妈 对不起
Mum, I'm sorry.
应该由我告诉你这件事的
You should have heard it from me first, but…
我们不能带阿尔菲回来
We can't bring Alfie back.
我不明白 露斯拉
I don't understand, Luthera.
他是你哥哥 我的儿子
He's your brother. My son.
我们得救他 你不希望他回来吗?
We, we have to save him. Don't you want him back?
当然希望 这是我一直以来的梦想
Of course I want him back. It's all I've ever wanted.
但阿尔菲那么努力摧毁武器
But Alfie was trying to destroy the weapons
就是为了保证 里面的大军不会被放出来
to make sure that the army inside could never be unleashed.
但带他出来 可能会让他的所有努力白费
Getting him back could mean undoing everything he fought for,
我不想这样 无论我多想他回来
and I'm not willing to do that, no matter how much I want to.
如果你因此恨我 我也没有怨言
It's fine if you hate me for it.
恨你?我怎么会恨你?
Hate you? I could never hate you.
宝贝 看着我
Sweetheart, look at me.
我总是强迫你坚强
I forced you to be the strong one.
但你也很痛苦 那么多年来一直都是
But you're in pain too, and you have been for years.
这次让我来替你坚强吧
Let me be strong for you this time.
这下面
down here!
他们去这下面了 -他们去这边了
They went down here! -This way!
他们好像找到我们了 -快走
Looks like they found us. -Go, go, go!
我们在哪?
Where are we?
前面更精彩
Wait till you see the rest.
快来
Come on!
给你
Here.
去锻造台
Get to the forge.
你呢?
What about you?
你去完成使命 我们去拦住他们
You go finish this. We got you.
神龙骑士
Dragon Knights!
妈妈 我来拿剑吧
Mum, let me carry the sword.
只是…
It's just…
阿尔菲 我…我不想放手
Alfie, I-- I don't want to let go.
我理解
I understand.
他…剑在我的剑鞘里更安全
He-- The sword will be safer in my scabbard.
对 在你那更安全 没错
Yes, yes. Um, safer with you. Yes.
走吧
Come on.
是时候在地下墓地打碎几根骨头了
♪ Time to crack some bones In the catacombs ♪
你还有心情唱歌♥?
You're singing? Really?
是啊 防止我怕得呕吐的另一个技巧
Yeah. Also keeps me from throwing up in fear.
上啊
Let's hit it!
是德…
It's Dra--
妙 -你到底在做什么?
Yeah! -What is that you're doing, exactly?
芥末功夫 你一定会喜欢的
Kung fu with some mustard. You're gonna love it.
德雷克
Drake!
他把我压扁了
He squished me,
他追过去了
and got away!
游剑
Blade.
还真奇特
Well, that's unique.
锻造台就在那
Over there. The forge.
上下颠倒了? -我们颠倒着 妈妈
Upside down? -We are upside down, Mother.
也许是它?不知道了 但我们得过去
Or maybe it is? I don't know, but we need to get there.
家人温馨时刻吗?
Hm. Little family time, eh?
这次你们逃不掉了 我得靠近点
Not getting away this time. Need to get closer.
天啊
Whoa!
天啊 要怎么…倾斜
Whoa. How do you-- Lean. Lean.
这是什么地方?
Wh-- What is this place?
游剑 你身后
Blade! Behind you.
阿宝
Po!
德雷克 不
Drake! No. No!
不 它们飘走了
No! They're floating away.
阿宝 去拿武器
Po! Get the weapons!
你们听到了 队员们
You heard her, team.
石头 我们可以用它们
The rocks! We can use them.
快 乘这些石头过去 跳上去
Quick! Let's hitch a ride. Everyone jump.
往前倾身 往武器那边去
Lean in and head towards the weapons.
这是什么巫术?
What is this sorcery?
妈妈 你躲到那下面去
Mother, you can hide down here.
阿宝去取武器了 我们去锻造台 快
Po's getting the weapons. Let's get to the forge, quickly.
不许动
Uh-uh. Don't move an inch.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表