剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
就是稍微放松下肩膀
Just loosen up your shoulders a bit, huh?
这个世界对战争零容忍♥
This conflict will not be tolerated.
战乱挑起者将一律被处死
The aggressors will be destroyed!
是她
Oh, uh, that's her!
我觉得是她
Uh, I guess, yes, yes.
不 他们才是挑起者 他们在开战…即将开战
Oh no, oh no. They're the aggressors. They are fighting-- Going to fight.
如果没有战争 这里就不需要黑暗大军
If there is no fight, this is not a place for the Dark Army.
有战争 我们马上就开战了
Oh, there's a fight. There's a fight coming.
我们的士兵在…他们已经在系鞋带了
Our soldiers are-- Our soldiers are tying their shoes.
全都热血沸腾了
Oh, so mad.
没错 我们的士兵 也在磨牙准备战斗了
Yes, yes. Our army is, uh, sharpening their teeth to fight!
我们是战士 我们要杀了你们 -过来当我面说啊
Yeah, we'll get you. -Come and say that to my face.
没有军队
No army.
看来佯装的世界大战 吸引了他们的注意力
Looks like Operation World War Fake-Out is holding their attention.
那就赶紧执行“最好成功 不然阿尔菲会化了我们计划”…
Now, let Operation Better Pull This Off Or Alfie Will Melt Us commence…
什么计划?
Operation what?
里面见 祝你们好运
I'll see you inside. Good luck.
露露?
Lulu?
没想到能在这里见到你
Never thought I'd see you up here.
我来给你个机会
I'm here to give you a chance.
我们一定要这样吗?
Must we do this?
我觉得你在开玩笑 一点都不逗
[clamoring]
那边
Check it.
我们只能开战来防卫
We need to fight to defend ourselves!
防卫?明明是你们先开始的
Defend? You started it.
他说得对 -你干吗不起来战斗?
He's right! -Stand up and fight.
我站着啊 -你站着一动没动啊
I am! -Standing for nothing.
口出秽言只会恶化战争
Insults just make this war worse!
因为这是战争 不是吗? -快来 露米尼
'Cause this is a war, right? -Come on, Rukhmini.
没错 这是战争 -没错
Oh, it's a war. -Yes!
所以是真的
It's true.
她在跟你们合作
She's working with you.
阿尔菲邀请我们静悄悄地闯进来
Oh, uh, Alfie invited us to break in… Silently?
他太强大了 趁你们还没受伤 赶紧走吧 拜托了
He's too powerful. Please, go before you get hurt.
哪…
Wh--
露斯拉在哪?
Where's Luthera?
生命被残害 一个个村庄被遗弃 阿尔菲
Lives have been destroyed, Alfie, entire villages abandoned.
这是不幸的 我承认 这比我想象得要令人难以接受
This is the hard part. It is, I admit, harder than I'd hoped.
但这一切是有用的
But it's working.
世界已无罪恶
There's no crime.
人们知道只要他们开战 没有人能获得胜利
People know that if they fight, everyone loses.
很快 世界就会实现和平
And soon, the world will finally be at peace.
你要跟我动手吗?在我们家里?
Are you going to fight me? Here, in our home?
不 你不会
No, you're not.
你另有计划
You have other plans.
你要让远古大♥师♥与我对抗
To turn the Ancient Masters against me.
你以为我想不到吗?
Thought I wouldn't figure it out?
不得不说 当我知晓 你跟杜蒙特合流时 我很困惑
I must say, I was baffled when I learned you were conspiring with a DuMont.
阿尔菲 不要 -我给了你那么多机会 露露
Alfie, don't. -I've given you so many chances, Lulu.
但你要为你的选择付出代价
But your choices have consequences.
为你在此和在下面的朋友
For your friends up here, and below.
中国认为英国应该撤退
China demands that England stand down,
不然我们将被迫开战
or we'll be forced to attack.
我才不在乎你的威胁
Oh, I don't care! Your threats!
我们随时会开战 可能稍后就会
Yes. At any moment. Or maybe a while longer from now.
好 他们上钩了
Okay, they're onto us.
珀丝蕾女爵
Dame Porcelaine!
我可没想这样
I did not sign up for this!
从我背上下来 -喂 你帮我下来
Hey! You! Help me get down from here. -Get off my back!
我要逃跑 我在这就是瓮中鳖
We need to escape. I'm a sitting duck up here.
那边出什么事了?
What's going on up there?
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
他们让你对抗我
They turned you against me.
你根本不知道下面在发生什么 蠢货
You don't understand what's happening down there, you oaf!
你在瓦解元素 全世界都会完蛋的
You're destabilizing the elements. The whole world is gonna be destroyed!
我一直都很喜欢你 阿克南
Always liked you, Akna.
可惜他们把你卷入了这场荒诞
Shame they dragged you into this nonsense.
一切尽在我掌控之中
But it's under control.
也许你想再好好看看
Maybe you'd like another look.
阿尔菲 求你了
Alfie, please!
不要这样
Don't do this.
我受够了 阿尔菲
Enough is enough, Alfie.
什么?
What?
妈妈 -抱歉 阿尔菲 我不能放任你了
Mother! -I'm sorry, Alfie, I can't let you.
这是我的世界 妈妈 没人能指挥我做任何事
This is my world, Mother. No one lets me do anything.
不
No!
阿宝?
Po?
乳齿象大♥师♥
Master M!
我不是在玩闹 妈妈
I'm not playing around, Mother.
我也不是 阿尔菲
And neither am I, Alfie.
把剑还给我
Give me back that sword.
等一下 我是鸟啊
Hey, wait a minute. I'm a bird.
我是猴子啊
And I'm a monkey.
嘿 那我呢?
Hey, what about me?
我们得拿到其中一件武器
We've gotta get one of those weapons.
阿尔菲 你必须立刻停止这一切 一切就快不受控了
Alfie, you need to stop this right now. This is getting out of hand.
现在什么都阻止不了我
There's nothing that will stop me now.
连你也不行 妈妈
Not even you, Mother.
立刻把剑给我
Now give me that sword.
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother.
什么?
What?
不 这里要掉下去了
Oh no. The whole thing is going to fall.
快想办法
Quick, do something.
然后你们四人一起 就能摧毁武器 但首先
And then all four of you can destroy the weapons, but first,
我们得送你上天
we gotta get you to the sky.
“上天”?这要怎么上?
The sky? How will we do that?
你只需抓紧了
Gonna need you to hang on tight.
在我梦里 我总是坐在你肩膀上的那个
In my dreams, I'm always on your shoulders,
现在这样还真是怪怪的
so this is kinda weird.
阿宝 那块石头应该往下掉吗?
Uh, Po. Is that rock supposed to be falling?
你的计划失败了 阿克南
Your plan has failed, Akna.
天山武器都在我手 现在是时候终结这一切了
I have all the Tianshang Weapons, and it's time to put an end to this.
这可说不好
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
我们得抓紧拿到其中一件武器了
Okay, we need to hurry up and get one of these weapons.
这边 阿尔菲宝宝
Over here, Alfie-Walfie.
杜蒙特 我要送你去见你妹妹
DuMont, I'll send you to your sister.
你还是先担心自己的妹妹吧
You should worry about your own sister first.
把其他武器都交出来 阿尔菲
You're going to give me those weapons, Alfie.
对了 我要找个地方集中注意力
Right. I need a place to concentrate.
露露 立刻把我的雷电轮还给我
Lulu! You will give me back my wheel immediately--
那是我的雷电轮
Those are my wheels.
你必须住手 阿尔菲
You have to stop this, Alfie.
你就这么多能耐?
Was that your best try?
游剑
Blade!
我赢了
I win.
你们输了
You lose.
一切就此结束了
And here's the big ending.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表