剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
只是因为过去15年 我对我哥哥的印象
It's just that I've had this version of my brother in my head
一直都是那样
for the last 15 years,
但你让我意识到 他还有很多事是我不知道的
and you've made me realize there's a lot about him that I don't know.
我很嫉妒
I'm jealous!
我嫉妒你能看到 我看不到的他的另一面
I-I'm jealous you got to know a side of him I never did.
我能理解
Yeah, I get that.
那两点都可能是对的
But both things can be true.
他想成为骑士 但同时他也因此感到束缚
He wanted to be a knight, and he also felt constrained by it.
他是我哥哥
He was my brother,
但我想了解更多他作为你朋友的一面
but I'd like to know more about who he was as your friend.
我们要怎么找到被淹没的古城呢?
So how do we find this buried underground city?
我哥哥非常严谨
My brother was thorough.
每个任务或指令 他都会做详尽的笔记
Every mission, every task, he took extensive notes.
确实很像阿尔菲
That sounds like Alfie.
如果他找到天山古城的通道
If he found the way to the ancient city of Tianshang,
就一定会记下来 留在我们家的书房♥里
it's written somewhere in his study,
在兰德雷斯
in our home, Landreth.
什么?我们能去游剑家了?
What! We're going to House Blade?
这意味着我们将面对 一个非同寻常的怪物
And that means a very different kind of monster awaits…
就是我母亲
My mother.
喂
Oh!
嘿 怎么样?你们除掉怪物了吗?
Oh, hey! What happened? Did you get rid of the monsters?
这个…
Uh…
我们得走了 -额
Gotta run! -Mm-hmm.
我们得走了 再见 -抱歉 恕不奉还
Gotta go, bye! -Sorry! No take-backs!
喂 回来
Oi! Get back here!
又来?
Oh, not again.
不是吧!
Not again!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表