剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
拈花指
Skadoosh.
阿宝 管管你的胃 大家都很饿
Po, control your stomach! We're all hungry.
不是我 别老冤枉我
That wasn't me. For once.
我敢说一定是那个新加入的怪家伙
I bet it's the weird new guy.
不是我
Well, it wasn't.
那一定是另一个新加入的怪家伙 -我不能无功受禄
Must be the other weird new guy. -I can't take credit for that one.
好了 是我
Fine. It was me.
哈
Ha!
好吧 这次是我
Okay, that one was me.
但前一次不是我 别用怀疑的眼神看我
But the other one wasn't. Don't look at me with your doubtful eyes.
我们能回归正题吗?
Can we get back to what we were doing?
我还是不懂你们想要我♥干♥嘛
I still don't understand what you people want from me.
很简单
It's simple.
远古大♥师♥依旧存在于元素中
The Ancient Masters are still inside the elements,
而元素就环绕在我们四周
and the elements are all around us.
所以如果有人能连接这些元素
So if someone could connect to the elements,
那他就能将远古大♥师♥的英灵 从沉眠中唤醒
then that someone could wake the Ancient Masters from their spiritual slumber
来摧毁武器
to destroy the weapons.
而那个人就是你
And that someone is you.
什么?
What?
我也跟你说了我没有法力
And I told you that I don't have any powers.
有可能只是你从没领悟到
Or you've just never tapped into 'em.
法力流淌在你的血液里 你只需挖掘发现 兄弟
Magic's in your blood. You just gotta find it, dude.
也许是你找了错的杜蒙特 兄弟
Or, perhaps you've got the wrong DuMont, dude.
是维露卡有…
It was Veruca who--
我太饿了 抱歉
So hungry. Sorry.
好了 大家都很紧张 又饿又恼
Okay, look, everyone's pretty tense and hangry.
也许我们得来点R和R了
Maybe we need a little R and R.
“R和R”是什么? -米饭和小萝卜
What's R and R? -Rice and radishes.
不如我和克劳斯找个地方 想办法解锁他的法力
Hows about Klaus and I find someplace quiet to work on unlocking these powers,
你们去找吃的 如何?
while you all scrounge up some grub?
好的 我们回来这里集♥合♥
Very well. We'll meet back here.
全看你怎么做了
It's all up to you,
克劳斯杜蒙特
Klaus DuMont.
跟我来 兄弟
I got you, bud.
好 最近的村子在哪?
Alright. Where's the nearest village?
老娘需要食物
Mama needs some chow.
阿尔菲的军队在追捕我们 我们哪都不能去
We're not going anywhere with Alfie's army hunting us.
只能找野生食物
We'll need to forage for food.
不 我绝不再吃苔藓
Oh no. I am never eating moss again.
我们经过那座山丘时 我好像看到了些野莓
I think I saw some wild berries on that hill we passed.
你喜欢吗? -当然喜欢 我们都饿了
Would that be to your liking? -Uh, yes. Obviously. We're hungry.
好 交给我吧
Right. Leave it to me.
棒耶
Woohoo!
等一下
Uh… Wait a minute.
怎么了?
Yes?
我觉得科林喜欢你
I think Colin has a crush on you.
你才发现?
You just realized this?
天啊 什么?不要
Ew. What? No.
我不知道你在说…
I have no idea what you're--
整个航海过程中 他口不离你
He would not stop talking about you the whole voyage.
跟着了迷似的
He's obsessed.
我…这被你说得好奇怪
I-- You're making it sound weird.
但我不想你逃走
But I don't want you to escape.
离我的可怕海盗老婆远点
Step away from my fearsome pirate wife!
干得漂亮 科林
Good work, Colin.
谁知道你有没有写关于我的诗?
How do I know, frankly, that you don't have poems about me?
我们经过那座山丘时 我好像看到了些野莓
I think I saw some wild berries on that hill we passed.
你喜欢吗? -当然喜欢 我们都饿了
Would that be to your liking? -Uh, yes. Obviously. We're hungry.
好 交给我吧
Right. Leave it to me.
棒耶
Woohoo!
棒耶
Woohoo!
棒耶
Woohoo!
不
Oh no.
好 双腿盘盘坐
Okay. Criss-cross applesauce…
地点绝佳 非常优秀
Great spot. This is it.
好多了 与世隔绝 无比安静
Much better. Total isolation. Supreme silence.
是啊 你找了个山洞 妙极了
Yes. You found a cave. Incredible.
你打算怎么教我?
So how does this work?
当我被隔绝 无法看到自己的力量时
When I was blocked and couldn't see my own power,
我的精神导师乌龟大♥师♥
my spiritual guru, Master Oogway,
向我展示了前进的道路并非始于眼前
showed me that the path forward doesn't start ahead.
而是内心
It starts within.
什么意思?
And what does that mean?
意思是你和我
It means you and me,
将进入你的大脑
we're gonna go to a place within your mind.
到一个没有杂念和噪音的地方
A place without distractions or noise.
我们将潜入你内心的虚无之地
We're about to travel into your void.
你要进入我的大脑?
You're going to be in my mind?!
你以前做过吗?
H-Have you done this before?
没有 但我看乌龟做过 几乎没有人因此发过疯
Nah, but I watched Oogway do it a bunch, and barely anyone went crazy.
好 第一步
Okay. Step one.
成为一只空茶杯 用自我填满它
Be an empty teacup, filled only with the self.
什么?
What?
好吧 看来你从没做过自我意识觉醒
All right. True beginner on the road to self-realizaish.
好 闭上双眼 遵循我的指引
Okay. Just close your eyes and follow my lead.
我们先从冥想开始
We're starting with some meditation.
没听到你的呼吸声
Not hearing that breathing, bud.
你还好吗?
You, uh, good?
我从小在伦敦街边长大
I grew up on the streets of London.
抱歉我患有慢性痰症
I'm sorry if I'm a bit chronically phlegmy.
随着每次吐息 渐渐深入内心
With every breath, we go deeper within,
直到周围的一切消失
until we are surrounded by nothingness…
什么?我在哪?
What? Where am I?
这里你的本我所在地
This place is the essence of who you are.
在这里就能找到我们想找的力量
If we're gonna find those powers, we're finding 'em here.
你也认识那个玩玩偶的奇怪家伙
Oh, you know that weird doll guy too.
天啊 你去哪?
Whoa. Hey, where are you going?
天啊
Whoa!
怎么了?我在哪?
W-What? Where am I?
我都跟你说了什么都别想
I told you to think about nothingness!
要怎么做到什么都别想?
How do you think about nothing?
只需清空脑内所有过去…
You just gotta clear your mind of all the old, uh…
等等
Wait.
没错
Uh-huh. Yep.
你把我们拽入了回忆里 新手常规错误
You pulled us into a memory. Classic rookie move.
没什么大不了的 好 我们再试一次
No biggie. Okay, let's try again.
回忆?这什么意思?
Memory? What do you mean, a memory?
等等
Wait.
我记得这个脚步声
I remember the sound of those footsteps.
是屠夫贝斯尔 我们得躲起来
It's Basil the Butcher! We have to hide!
你能集中注意力吗?
Can we try focusing?
是她
That was her.
这是那天
It's that day.
等等 哪天?
Wait. What day is it?
克劳斯 看我拿到了什么 -是缩小版维露卡
Klausy, look what I got! -It's a tiny version!
我和妹妹被法师收养前
Before the mages took us in,
一起住在街上
my sister and I lived in the streets.
我记得我来过这条巷子
I remember being here, in this alley.
我记得我说了什么
I remember what I said.
维露卡 你疯了吗?
Veruca! Are you out of your mind?
你偷的可是贝斯尔屠夫的钱
That was Basil the Butcher you just pickpocketed!
我知道 但你看我偷了这么多
I know. But look how much I got.
克劳斯 我们不能在这 我们得去你内心的虚无之地
Klaus, we shouldn't be here. We gotta get to your void.
我们那时无人可挡
We were unstoppable.
因为我们拥有彼此
Because we had each other.
我很遗憾 但我们不能留下来
I'm sorry, but we can't stay.
你为什么带我去那? -我没有
Why did you take me there? -I didn't!
我叫你清空思绪 而不是深入记忆
I told you to clear your mind, not take a trip down memory lane.
你叫我变成他妈的茶杯
You told me to be a bloody teacup!
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表