剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
然而她却救了我 给了我一个机会
But the truth is, the kid saved my life, and then she took a chance on me.
所以你要说固执?确实 但是好的那种
So, stubborn? Sure. But good.
真的很好
Real good!
但现在 我们还是喊救命吧
Uh, but for now, maybe we just scream for help?
救命 -快点 行不行?快救我们
Help! -Hurry up, would you? Hurry!
真希望我现在能飞
Really wish I could fly right now.
我有办法了
I have an idea!
过来
Come on!
然后呢?前面根本就没路
Where next? There's no path forward.
趴下
Lean!
快啊
Hurry!
我们赶不上了
We won't make it.
但愿你身体够柔软 老婆婆
Hope you stayed limber, old lady.
向左趴
Lean to the left.
抱歉 你说你左边啊
Sorry. You meant your left.
趴下
Get down!
冲啊
Yeehaw!
这就对了 撞上了
That's what I'm talking-- Ooh, bumpy!
趴下
Get down!
拜托你别玩了 -我忍♥不住
Please stop having fun with this. -It's my curse.
利用沿途石头
Use the rocks.
抓住我
Hold on!
什么?
What?
你柔韧度很好嘛
You are limber.
我们还不够快 我们得加速
We're not going fast enough. We need to speed up.
推那个
Push!
瞄得真准 -那当然
Nice aim. -You know it.
棒极了
Great!
这下我们比之前更远了 路也被清得一干二净
Now we're further than ever, with no path to take us there.
我都让你回家了 你为什么就不能听我一回呢?
I told you to just go home! Why don't you ever listen to me?
你不可理喻
You're so impossible.
真是的
Uh…
她是想证明她在乎你
The lady is trying to prove how much she cares.
要说是证明别的我还信
Well, she's certainly proven something.
我只是想说 你可以试试 给她点机会
I'm just saying. You could try and cut her some slack.
为什么?她从来都没给过我机会
Why? She's never cut me any slack my whole life.
在这
Over here.
又是什么 妈妈?
What now, Mother?
过来 露斯拉 你应该看看这个
Just come here, Luthera. There's something you should see.
行吧 什么那么重要?
Fine. What's so important?
在那 看石头上的反射
Out there. Look at the reflection on that stone.
真的是它吗?
Could… C-Could that really be it?
它上下颠倒了吗?
And is it, like… upside-down?
我们要怎么过去?
How do we get there?
我知道我没能 给你足够的理由 但是…
I know I haven't given you much reason to, but…
相信我
Trust me.
让我说清楚
So, let me get this straight.
如果我们是远古大♥师♥的… 比如曾曾曾曾曾孙子
So, if we're the Ancient Masters' great-great-great-great etc. grandkids,
那那些武器和大军
then those weapons and that army,
在我出生时就属于我
they're my birthright.
不
No, no, no.
我们跟锻造神武的远古大♥师♥ 没有血缘关系
We're not related to the Ancient Masters who made the weapons.
伸出杯子
Hold out your cup.
好了
There you go.
尽情喝 这里有很多
Drink up. There's plenty.
难喝透了
Well, this tastes awful.
沼泽水可不是谁都能喝的
Bog water. Not for everyone.
继续说 我们到底是不是远古大♥师♥的后裔?
Go on with your story then. Are we descendants of the Ancient Masters or not?
我们的祖先不是锻造神武的远古大♥师♥
Our descendants weren't the Ancient Masters who made the weapons.
而是他们敌对的远古大♥师♥
No, we're descendants of the masters they opposed.
他们咒骂我们的祖先为邪魔
They called our ancestors evil
因为我们的祖先 想用自己的能力统治世界
for wanting to use their powers to rule over the rest.
那几头熊来时你跟他们说了什么?
What did you tell the bears when they came here?
只有他们该知道的事罢了
Only what we needed them to know,
足够让他们找到神武
to find the weapons,
最终摧毁神武
so that we may finally destroy them.
不许摧毁神武
You're not destroying anything.
说 你到底让他们去哪了?
Now tell me, where exactly did you send them?
你以为我会跟你说吗?想都别想
You think I'd tell you now? Must be mad.
别想
Must be.
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈 你没事吧?
Mother, are you all right?
真的 露斯拉 这么叫喊一点都不淑女
Really, Luthera, the shouting. It isn't ladylike.
你怎么…
How did you…
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
By squeezing the juice.
厉害
Whoa!
天啊
Whoa!
我讨厌这样
I hate this. I hate this!
要命 血液倒流到别人脑袋里去了吗?
Is the blood rushing to anyone else's head?
阿宝 快看
Po, check this out!
天啊
Whoa!
上古神武的上古模具 神武就是在这锻造的
Ancient molds for ancient weapons. They were made right here.
阿尔菲一定就是把雷电轮带到这来了
This has to be where Alfie brought the Storm Wheel.
我们来看看这玩意儿怎么用
Let's see how this thing works.
好了 你找到锻具了 现在能回家了吗?
All right, you've found your forge, so can we please head home now?
反正武器在你朋友那
Your other friends have the weapons anyway.
你怎么还在说这事? 为什么你那么执着要带我回家?
You're still going on about that? Why are you so intent on bringing me home?
这些武器… -那些武器到底有什么重要?
These weapons are-- What is so important about those weapons?
他们能摧毁世界
They're only capable of destroying the world
并且召唤出 囚禁于他们之内的死尸大军
and unleashing an army of souls from everyone they've slain.
雷电轮握手的绑带
The wrapping from the Storm Wheel handle…
游剑 你说得没错 他把雷电轮熔化了
Blade, you're right! He melted the Storm Wheel.
你说得没错 他是在这毁掉它的
You were right. He destroyed it here.
他没有摧毁雷电轮
He didn't destroy the Storm Wheel.
他把它变成了他的剑
He turned it into his sword.
为什么?
But why?
没有火或金属熔化的痕迹 那个发光的能量也没有热度
There's no hint of fire or molten metals, and that glowing energy gives off no heat.
如果阿尔菲知道 克劳斯和维露卡也在找武器
If Alfie knew Klaus and Veruca were after the weapons too,
他需要力量去阻止他们
he would need his own magic to stop them,
来确保他能先一步找到其他武器
to ensure he got to the other weapons first.
什么?
W-What?
你是说我们一直都 背着其中一件神武东奔西跑?
You're telling me you were carrying one of those things around this whole time?
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
但如果他的剑是天山武器 那维露卡用那把剑杀了他…
But if his sword is a Tianshang Weapon, and Veruca killed him with it…
那阿尔菲的灵魂也在神武里
Then Alfie's soul is inside.
阿尔菲还活着?
Alfie's alive?
我不知道 剑在德雷克手里
I-I don't know. But Drake has the sword.
我也许能帮上你们
Uh, I, uh, may be able to help with that.
德雷克骑士…
Sir Drake is…
他想明早来家里见我们
expecting to meet us at our home tomorrow morning,
来逮捕你
to arrest you.
你一直在设计我?
You were setting me up?
我只是…
I just…
我希望你能安全
I wanted you to be safe.
不择手段?
At what cost?
对 不择手段
At any cost.
如果我能帮你从德雷克骑士那拿回剑
But if I could help you get that sword from Sir Drake,
你说那些武器能释放你哥哥?
you said, with all those weapons, your brother could be released?
我说的是会释放出死尸大军
I said an army could be released.
露斯拉
Luthera,
他是阿尔菲
it's Alfie.
不论你想做什么 我们都会帮你
Whatever you wanna do, we're in.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表