剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
生日快乐 -什么?
Happy birthday! -What?
没打嗝 干得漂亮 亲爱的 我们成功给她惊喜了
Good job holding in your hiccups, sweetie. We got her good.
我忍♥得可辛苦了
I did my… best.
“生日快乐”?
Happy birthday?
再等等吧 等我过完生日派对再走
Change of plans. We can leave right after my birthday party.
过完…你认真的吗?
After-- Are you serious?
你明明说我们马上就能走啊 我们还有使命要完成
You said we could leave right now! I have a mission waiting for us.
等几个小时而已 有何不可?
I'm sure it can wait a few more hours.
你们这群人总搞得 马上就世界末日了似的
It's always the end of the world with you people.
确实是要世界末日了啊
It literally is the end of the world.
五个铜币 谢谢来到蒂卡…
That'll be five copper. Thank you for visiting Tika--
快跑! -让开 保护好自己
[screaming] -Out of the way! Save yourself!
抱歉 打扰了 借过
'Scuse me. Sorry. Coming through.
不要起来 从你身上过一下
Don't get up, just gonna squeeze right past you.
我还在掌握技巧 小心
I'm still getting the hang of this. Look out!
借过 抱歉
Coming through. Sorry about that.
阿克南 等等我
Akna, wait up!
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry about that.
放开我 -抱歉 让我…
Let me go! -Excuse me, let me…
别怕 先生 我马上就让…
Don't worry, sir. I'll get you down in a hot…
你下来
In a hot second.
阿克南 停下 我们谈谈 -这个…
Akna, come on, let's talk! -Uh…
不行 我过敏
Can't. I'm allergic.
对谈话过敏?
To talking?
派对太棒了 -再会
Great party! -So long!
再见 -再会 走啦
Bye! -Chalo! See you, bye!
再会了
Farewell!
好了 派对结束了
All right, party's over.
谁准备好送礼物了?
Who's ready to give gifts?
没有礼物的生日算不上生日
Oh, wouldn't be a birthday without gifts.
这之后就走
We'll leave right after this.
你说过派对结束后就走的
You said we'd leave after the party.
那是因为我忘记礼物了
'Cause I forgot about the gifts.
别对我那么苛刻 行不? 我都30年没参加过派对了
Cut me some slack. I haven't had a birthday party in 30 years.
收完礼物后立马就走
After the gifts, we go.
能别那么扫兴吗?
Oh, would you stop being such a party pooper?
至少稍微假装一下…
You could at least act like you're having…
开心
fun!
天啊 我们能看到露米尼拆礼物?
Wow. We get to watch Rukhmini open all those gifts?
不是 这些礼物是给露米尼送的
No. We get to watch Rukhmini give all these gifts.
我们已经拥有了很多
We already have so much,
所以在生日那天 我们会回馈他人
so on our birthdays, we give back to others.
给所有人送礼物
Treats for everyone,
不管要花多久
no matter how long that takes.
等一下
Wait up!
阿克南
Akna!
你干吗要逃?我是你朋友啊
Why are you running away from me? I'm your friend!
是我阿宝啊
It's me, Po!
逮到了
Aha!
阿克南 停下
Akna, slow down.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
当然没事 我躲在火山是有原因的
Uh, of course not. I was hiding out at the volcano for a reason.
“躲”?躲什么?
Hiding? From what?
不 我们没有打架
Oh, uh, no, we weren't fighting.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
嘿 我的幸运手链
Hey, my lucky bracelet!
我一直在找这些耳环
I was looking for those earrings.
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. -Oh, thank you!
什么?等等 这是我的长笛? 我还以为它被偷了
What, wait? Is this my flute? I thought this was stolen.
这个…
Uh…
这就是这些礼物的特别之处
That's what makes the gift so special.
寻回一直在找的东西多么令人激动
Nothing quite like finding something you've been looking for.
赖布尔还礼侠再度袭来
The Regifter of Raipur strikes again!
结束了 我们回去吧
That's the last of it. Let's head back.
我为晚饭做了一桌露米尼最爱吃的菜
I made all of Rukhmini's favorites for dinner.
“晚饭”?不行 我们恐怕不能…
Dinner? No, I'm afraid we won't be able to--
拒绝全城最优秀的家常菜厨师的邀请
Turn down a home-cooked meal from the best chef in the city.
晚饭后就走
We can leave right after.
不行 前两次你也是这么说的
No! You said one more thing two things ago.
我们已经假装了一整天没有世界末日 好让你开派对
We've spent all day pretending the world isn't ending so you could have a party with your friends.
已经够了
Enough is enough.
你不知道你在叫我做什么
You don't understand what you're asking me to do.
我叫你别那么自私
I'm asking you to not be so selfish.
快来啊 别慢吞吞的 我们还做了生日巴尔菲甜品
Come on, slowpoke! We made birthday barfi.
我超爱巴尔菲
I love barfi!
待在我…
Just stay behind--
身后
Me.
我没想到今天会以这种方式结束
I did not think today was gonna go like this.
我来了 阿克南
I'm coming, Akna!
大家 不 别出手 不然它们下一个就要对付你们了
You guys, no, don't fight. They'll just come after you next.
你这个烦人的怪物毁了我最爱的运动
You lousy ghost monsters ruined my favorite game!
不 不要碰我
No! No, don't touch me.
万一你不小心把我的翅膀拔下来了呢?
What if you accidentally rip one of my wings off?
那样我就只能打圈飞了 -阿克南 你得让我帮你
Then I'll only be able to fly in circles. -Akna, you gotta let me help you.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
阿尔菲也是我的朋友
Alfie was my friend too.
至少我曾以为他是
Or I thought he was.
我那么信任他 给了他雷电轮 可他却只是在利用我
I trusted him with the Storm Wheel, but he was just using me.
我怎么会没看出来呢?
How did I not see it?
你说得对
You're right.
人是不可预测的 但你看啊
People are unpredictable, but look!
有时 这也是好事
Sometimes that's a good thing.
我们也没料到佩佩和巴 会操控机甲对那哨兵全力出击
We didn't know Pelpel and B'ah would bust in and go all scorpion on that sentinel,
但他们来帮忙了 因为他们关心你
but they came to help because they care about you.
就跟我一样
Just like I do.
听着 阿尔菲的所作所为只代表他个人
Look, what Alfie did is on Alfie.
我们现在能掌控的 只有下步该如何行动
All we can control now is how we move forward.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你愿意相信我吗?
Will you trust me?
肢体接触运动
Contact sport!
什么?
What?
你们居然把它压扁了 你们也太厉害了
They just poofed that thing. I didn't even know you could.
谢谢你的帮忙 -但它们还有很多
Thanks for the assist. -There's more where that came from.
你们马上就能不用担心了 我们有计划了 对不对?
You won't have to worry about them long. We got something we're cooking up, right?
开始享受吧
Let's boogey.
糟糕 抱歉
Oops! Sorry. Sorry.
在开吃前 我想讲几句话
Uh, before we eat, I'd like to give a speech.
你今天还回去了很多东西 露米尼
You returned a lot of things today, Rukhmini.
戒指、花瓶、雕塑 这些还只是还给雅耶斯的部分
Rings, vases, statues… And that was just to Jayesh.
确实 她从我这偷了太多东西
It's true. She has taken so much from me.
但你归还的最宝贵的东西是你自己
But, the most valuable thing you've returned to us is you.
谢谢你做我妈妈的好伴侣
Thank you for being such a great partner to my mom,
以及做我的好妈妈
and a great mom to me.
好了 不哭
Aw. There, there.
干杯
A toast.
敬我最爱的姨妈
To my favorite aunty.
我说过晚饭后就能出发
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said we could leave right after this.
对不起 我…
I'm so sorry, I…
我太自私了
I was being selfish.
他们是你的家人
They're your family.
我不该要求你离开他们
I can't ask you to leave them.
他们确实是我的家人
They are my family, yes.
所以我才要跟你走
That's why I'm going with you.
因为现在 我有了要为之奋斗的东西
Because now, I have something worth fighting for.
寿星在这呢
There's the birthday girl.
我们一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
去好好道别吧
Take all the time you need.
迪雅 我…
Diya, I…
我知道 亲爱的 她一来我就知道了
I know, sweetie. I knew as soon as she got here.
你虽既是大盗又是诈欺大♥师♥ 但你从来骗不过我
For a master thief slash con artist, you never were much good at lying to me.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表