剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
放下剑
Put down the sword.
退后 往后退
Back. Get back.
大熊座 -好痛
Ursa Major! -Whoa!
科林 用轮子 -对
Colin, use the wheel. -Right.
对 没错
Right, of course.
我来
I'll handle it.
这是警告
That was a warning shot.
立刻放下武器
Now, put the weapons down.
没必要这样 拜托了
This isn't necessary. Please!
你杀了他们 我就恢复你的骑士头衔
You. Take care of them and I'll reinstate your knighthood.
甚至让你晋升 都不在话下
A promotion, even. It's yours.
德雷克骑士 看看你周围
Sir Drake, look around.
我们身处充满魔力的地窖 我们甚至不知道伦敦地下有这种地方
We're in a magic cave we didn't even know was under London.
在我们的伦敦
Our London!
这些武器必须被销毁
Those weapons need to be destroyed.
可悲 我自己动手
Pathetic. I'll do it myself.
不
No!
不
No!
科林
Colin!
科林
Colin! Colin. Colin!
是我
That's me.
后退
Stand back,
所有人
all of you!
你应该听从我的
You should have listened to me!
你从来都不是真正的骑士
You never were a true knight anyway.
远离他
Stay away from him.
行啊 从你开始
Fine. You first.
放开我
Let me go!
德雷克骑士
Sir Drake!
会是谁…
Who could have--
想我了吗?
Miss me?
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表