剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
这是为了帮你集中注意力 我们得继续尝试
That's to help you focus. We gotta keep trying.
我不要再做了 我不想再看到那样的她
I'm not doing that again. I don't want to see her like that.
听着 当你冥想时 可能会被思绪和回忆侵入
Look, when you meditate, you can get some intrusive thoughts or memories.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这就类似于大脑在你通往 实现自己全部潜能的道路布施迷雾
It's like the mind's way of fogging the path on the way to your full potential.
你无法总能驱散迷雾 但你能在路上慢慢前进
You can't always clear the fog, but you can choose to push through it.
我们努力沿着路走吧
Let's walk the path.
行吧
Fine.
我再试一次
I'll try it again.
这种事不可能
This can't really be happening.
但他是那么
But he's such a,
死板的一个人
a stick in the mud!
就算他做些花里胡哨的…
And even if he did fancy--
我们没时间想这些有的没的
We don't have time for any of this.
专注任务 不要分散…
Stay on mission, no distra--
谁把这棵树放这的?
Who put this tree here?
他还很死板吗?
Is he still a stick in the mud?
看起来他真的已经变了 我的意思是 他真的想帮我们
Seems like he's really changed. I mean, he is trying to help out.
我是菖蒲 啦啦啦
♪ I am Changpu, la la la ♪
我爱蘑菇
♪ I love mushrooms ♪
啦啦啦 我爱蘑菇
♪ La la la, I love mushrooms ♪
啦啦啦
♪ La la la ♪
我爱蘑菇 啦啦啦 -蘑菇
♪ I love mushrooms, la la la ♪ -♪ Mushroom, mushroom ♪
我爱蘑菇 啦啦啦
♪ I love mushrooms, la la la ♪
天啊
Ooh!
你们好啊 女战士们 我们注意到你们在我们林子里找食物
Hello, fellow women warriors. We noticed you were foraging in our woods.
你们愿意享用我们丰收的食物吗?
Won't you partake in our harvest?
不是吧 又来 我们怎么到这来了?
No, no, no, not again. What are we doing here?
我们应该在你的内心才对啊
We're supposed to be in your void.
这是贝斯尔屠夫 和他的团伙掳走维露卡那晚
This is the night Basil the Butcher and his gang snatched Veruca.
我必须…
I had to,
我必须找到她
I had to find her.
如果你一直被转移注意力
If you keep getting distracted,
我们就永远无法 到你的内心 找到你的力量
we'll never get to the void and find your power…
克劳斯
Klausy.
他们说要用船 把我送去澳大利亚 我说真的
They said they were gonna ship me off to Australia, they did!
好吧 等等 你怎么…
Okay, wait. How did you--
谁放你出来的?给我进木箱里头去
Well, who let you loose? Get back in the crate, you!
不许碰我们 -过来 我要把你送去…
Don't touch us! -Come here. I'm gonna ship you--
谁做的?
Who did that?
我觉得是我
I-I-I think it was me.
你怎么…
How are you…
我不知道 就是一种感觉
I-I don't know. I-I just felt it.
维露卡 你太棒了
Veruca. You're amazing!
这能改变一切
This, this could change everything!
真的吗?
It… It can?
克劳斯?我们还有任务 得回你内心的虚无境地了
Klaus? The mission. We gotta get back to your void.
我知道 但我无法清空思绪
I know, but I can't clear my mind,
因为一切退去后 剩下的总是我们两个人
because when everything else is gone, it's always been the two of us!
而现在 她…
And now she's… She's…
就在那边 我们的临时小家
It's just this way. Our little temporary homestead.
天啊 可真香
Goodness! That smells so yummy.
这是我们的招牌蘑菇汤
That's our signature mushroom soup.
我们爱死蘑菇汤了
Oh, how we love mushroom soup.
太让人满足了
It is so satisfying.
蘑菇啊
The mushrooms.
你们坐下休息一下吧
Um, why don't you guys take a seat and relax?
我们从不会渴求过去的渴望 -谢谢
We never long for our past cravings. -Thanks.
什么渴望?
Ooh, what's that?
哦
Oh.
就是我们和谐的林间家族 曾被一个虚伪的先知带入歧途
It's just our harmonious forest commune was once led astray by a false prophet.
她让我们做了所有令人憎恶的事
She had us doing all sorts of unsavory things.
还有一些愉快的事
And some savory!
确实 有些非常愉快
True. Some very savory.
但我很高兴地宣布 我们已经看见光明 改变了自己
But I'm happy to report we've seen the light and changed our ways!
具体是什么渴望?
What cravings, exactly?
其实… -女士们 找到你们了
Actually-- Ladies! There you are.
原来那些莓果是有剧毒的
So, it turns out the berries were deadly,
我还摔进了一堆野草里…
but I stumbled, literally, into a patch of wild herbs and-- Oh!
你们的朋友?
Friends?
好久没见了 -他是真的吗?
It's been so long! -Is he real?
简直是奇迹
It's a miracle!
他闻起来好香啊
He smells so delicious!
什么?
Huh?
他闻起来也太香了
He smells so good.
有可能是牛至 我觉得有可能是百里香
Ah, well, probably the oregano! And I think this might be some thyme.
你好大块啊
There's so much of you.
我…我隔三差五就会锻炼一下身体
I… You know, I try to get a bit of upper body in every other day.
完全懂 你得留下来
Uh-huh. Totally get that. You must stay.
是啊 留下来 -请留下来
Oh, you must! -Please stay!
你得赶紧出手 他好受欢迎
Better move quick. He's popular!
我不介意让给她们
Ugh. They can have him.
女士们 容许我呼吸点新鲜空气
Ladies, ladies, allow me just to get some air.
给我 -给我让开
Gimme! -Get out of my way!
我先看到的 -拜托了
I saw it first! -Please!
好吧 这就有点饥渴了
Okay, that's a little desperate.
科林到之后 她们是不是有点奇怪?
Does something seem weird about them since Colin arrived?
是我
It was me.
是我把她推上那条路的
I drove her to this!
我把那些不可理喻的观念 灌输进了她的脑里
I put all that grand nonsense into her head!
克劳斯 -我知道你要说什么
Klaus. -I know what you're going to say!
这就是场灾难 我就是灾难 我们什么都没能解锁
This is a disaster. I'm a disaster. We haven't unlocked anything.
我那愚蠢、没用的回忆不停入侵
My stupid, useless memories keep intruding,
把一切都搞砸了
messing everything up.
克劳斯 -我不知道我为什么要想她
Klaus. -I don't know why I keep thinking about her!
我要清空思绪 专注 但… -克劳斯
I need to clear my mind, to focus, but-- Klaus!
那天在诺大的伦敦 你是怎么找到维露卡的?
How did you find Veruca that day? In all of London?
我…只是…
I… It's just…
我不知道 为什么这么问?
I don't know. Why?
迷雾散开了 兄弟 我们找到路了
The fog's clearing, bud, and the path is here.
我们要深入下去
We need to go deeper.
等等 这下你又要深入回忆了?
Wait, now you want to go into a memory?
坐稳了 朋友 好戏正式上演
Buckle up, amigo. Game on.
在你的上段记忆里 你的每个举动都像是知道她在哪里
In your last memory, you were moving like, like you knew where she was!
以前其他时候也有过类似的事吗?
Was there any other time something like that happened?
维露卡因为谋杀 埃弗雷德骑士被捕后 我找过她
After Veruca was arrested for the murder of Sir Alfred, I searched for her.
整整15年 我一无所获
For 15 years, I found nothing.
直到这天
Until this day.
走投无路的我 来到了这片森林 随后…
At the end of my rope, I came to the forest and…
我的大脑就安静了下来
My mind went sort of quiet.
然后我就不由自主走了起来
And then I just… walked.
就这样 我找到了她
That's when I found her.
那你是怎么…
So how did you…
你给我停下
Stop! You!
我知道她在这 我…
I knew she was there, I…
我不知道自己怎么知道的
don't know how.
克劳斯?
Klaus? Klausy?
克劳斯
Klaus. Klaus!
但我就是知道
But I knew.
答案自己来到了我跟前
The answer just came to me.
克劳斯 你还不懂吗?
Klaus! Don't you get it?
你已经连接上你的力量了 你只是没意识到而已
You were already connected to your power, you just didn't realize it!
我有操控树叶的魔力?
I have… leaf magic?
不 是风的魔力 你看不见它 因为它是无形的
No, wind magic! You didn't see it 'cause it's invisible.
因为你让自己隐形了
'Cause you made yourself invisible.
你把自己所有注意力 都放到了维露卡身上
You put all your focus on Veruca,
这才使你的特殊能力被忽视
and let it fog up what makes you special too.
科林 该走了
Colin! Time to go.
我还没喝过汤呢
Aw. Haven't had my soup yet!
但也许我们该走…
Hmm… But perhaps we should be on our--
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表