剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
你比他们都好 科林
You're better than them, Colin.
你 科宾 他们去哪了?
You! Corbin! Where did they go?
你傻站着干吗?
Why are you just standing there?
你命令我不许动 长官
I was ordered not to move, sir.
你这个没用的、抗令不遵的…
You absolutely worthless, insubordinate--
你会后悔的
You will regret this.
搜索全域 我要你们找到他们 把他们带到我跟前
Search everywhere. I want them found and brought to me.
那是我去过的第二差劲的茶会
That was the second worst tea party I ever went to.
有人饿了吗? -你有不饿的时候吗?
Anyone else hungry? -Are you ever not hungry?
嘿 她会理解的
Hey. She'll come around.
我不需要她理解 我只需要这个
I don't need her to. I only need this.
你为什么这么在意这些武器?
Why do you care about these weapons so much?
你也知道我很喜欢装饰品
Oh, well, you know how I like to accessorize.
走快点
Move me faster.
这回没地方跑了
Nowhere to run this time.
这边
Over here!
这边 -近了
This way! -Close in!
快 爬上来
Come on, then! Climb!
你这该死的狗屎运
You and your stupid luck.
我能有什么办法?
What are you going to do?
他们被包抄了 跟我来
I think we got them cornered! Follow me!
他们去哪了? -他们不在这吗?
Where did they go? -I thought they were right here?
他们可能往这边去了
Maybe they went this way.
有可能 贝斯尔 弹奏《这边》
Yeah, maybe. Basil, give us some "this way" music!
不客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表