剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表
游剑
Blade!
不 你中毒了吗?
Oh no! Are you poisoned?
我能尝到颜色的味道 云朵是我的朋友
I can taste colors and a cloud is my friend.
游剑 真的抱歉
Blade, I'm so sorry!
没事 我好得很 没事
Oh, it's fine. I'm okey-dokey. It's fine.
真的吗?
Really?
说实话
Tell me the truth.
“实话”
The truth.
“实话”
The truth.
阿宝
Oh, Po.
我不好 我很生气
I'm not okey-dokey. I'm, I'm mad.
总是对所有东西不满
Mad at everything, all the time.
我也不好
I'm not okey-dokey either.
真的吗?你为什么不早说?
You think? Why didn't you talk to me?
因为我也很生气
'Cause I'm mad too!
我生自己的气 非常生气
I'm mad at myself! So mad!
痛 -没错 继续做个倒霉蛋
Ow! -Yes, keep being a bummer.
我现在就是个倒霉蛋 游剑
I'm a straight up bummer now, Blade.
我没办法振作起来
And I can't snap out of it.
这不是你的错 而且…
It's not your fault, and…
我不该寄希望于你拯救世界
It was wrong of me to expect you to fix everything
就因为你总是积极乐观
just because you're always the optimistic one.
我希望你能信心满满 这样我就能发泄不满了
I wanted you to be confident so that I could be angry.
这不公平
That isn't fair.
你知道的对吧? 她是中毒了才对你好的
You know she's only being nice to you 'cause she's poisoned, right?
痛 给我住手 我要起来
Ow. Would you stop? I'm in the middle of something.
放弃吧 阿宝
Just give up, Po.
你爬不过去的
You won't make it to her.
你不懂吗?你什么都没办法为自己做
Don't you get it? You can't do anything for yourself.
我恨阿尔菲做了那种事
I hate Alfie for what he's done,
我也恨我内心对他还有一点爱 因为他是我哥哥
and I hate that a sad little part of me loves him because he's my brother.
真希望我不爱他
I wish I didn't.
我很遗憾事情变成这样
I'm so sorry things are like this.
我也是 这情况太糟了
Me too. This situation stinks.
这太糟了
This stinks.
好臭啊
It stinks so much!
超级臭
Very stinky!
太讨厌了
I hate it!
运动服级别的臭
Gym shorts level stank!
我扶你起来吧
Let me help you up.
我能动了 我站起来了
Hey, I can move. I can stand!
毒解掉了
It's wearing off.
就像我坐太久屁♥股♥失去知觉一样
It's like when I'm sitting too long and my butt falls asleep.
你觉得好点了吗?
H-How are you feeling?
辣椒
Oh, the pepper!
我们没摘到辣椒 对不对? 我们身无分椒了
We've lost it, haven't we? Oh, we're pepper-less.
你说这个小家伙?
You mean this lil' guy?
阿宝 你做到了
Oh, Po. You did it!
我就知道你可以的 我就知道
I knew you could do it. I knew it! I knew it!
好吧 看来你的毒还没完全解掉
Okay, I guess it hasn't worn off on you yet.
来庆祝吧 要赛跑吗?
Let's celebrate. Wanna race?
我要爬山 我要住在山里
I'm gonna climb a mountain. Oh, I'm gonna, I'm gonna live in a mountain!
大山
Mountain…
住在山里…
Live in a mountain…
树懒大♥师♥被大山收回了
Master Sloth was reclaimed by the mountains.
游剑
Blade.
游剑
Blade!
我的头
My head.
我很庆幸你的掩住嘴还在
I'm just glad you still have your eyeballs.
爸 我们做到了
Dad, we did it!
我就说你可以
I told you you could.
谢了 爸 我得走了 我有主意了
Thanks, Dad. Gotta run. Idea time!
要我剁了它们吗? -不用
You want me to chop that? -No, no, no.
这些不能吃 吃了眼珠子会掉出来的
No one eats these. They make your eyeballs fall out.
我们到底要找什么?
What exactly am I looking for?
树懒大♥师♥将灵魂献给了大山
Master Sloth committed his soul to the mountains, right?
看这 鸵鸟大♥师♥ 她将灵魂献给了风
And look here, Master Ostrich. It says she committed her soul to the wind.
长齿大♥师♥则是献给了火
Longtooth did the same with fire.
你知道这什么意思吗? -知道 他们依然存在在元素里
Do you know what this means? -Yes! They're still here, in the elements.
就跟乳齿象大♥师♥的灵魂 一直存在在吊坠里一样
Like how Mastodon's soul survived in that pendant.
锻造台被毁了 但锻造台是大♥师♥们打造的
The forge is gone, but the masters built the forge.
他们锻造了武器 就能摧毁它们
They built those weapons, they can destroy them too.
游剑 也许我们打不倒他
Blade, maybe we can't beat him…
但他们可以
But they can.
那我们该怎么跟他们对话?
So how do we, you know, talk to them?
我们凭两人之力走到这步
Well, you and I got this far,
但接下来 我们需要更多人的力量
but this next step needs more than just us.
神龙骑士再聚首?
Dragon Knight reunion?
让我们再次深入敌营
One last ride into the deep.
向胜利发起最后冲刺
A final march to victory!
好吧 现在又乐观过头了 我的头还在痛呢
Okay, okay. A little too positive now. My head still hurts.
传奇探险 最终挑战
An epic quest, the ultimate test.
我懂了 以前的阿宝回来了 万分感谢 到此为止
I get it! Old Po is back. Thank you very much, that's all.
你在瞎高兴什么?
What are you so happy about?
你心里的阴暗面还多的是呢
You still got a lot of darkness in there.
我知道 不过没事
I know, and that's okay.
每个人都有阴暗面 谢谢你帮我明白这点
We all have darkness, so thanks for helping me work through it.
什么?
What?
别走 想一起玩吗?
Wait! Wanna hang out?
听听音乐?谈谈我们内心的恐惧?
Uh, play some music? Talk about our fears?
别走
Wait!
又想到一个 背信弃义的跋涉来平息积怨
Got another one. A treacherous trudge to settle our grudge!
你想了一会 对不对?
You've been thinking about these for a while, huh?
被你识破了
Busted.
剧集 | 功夫熊猫:神龙骑士(2022) | 导航列表