剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
孩子不是他的
So the baby's not even his?
没错 我哥哥想要自告奋勇
Nope, my brother's trying to sign himself up
去抚养另外一个男人的小孩
to raise another man's child.
如果那孩子没有骨头呢
I mean, what if the baby don't have no bones?
至少就不会骨折了
Uh, well, at least they won't break any.
闭嘴
Shut up.
又什么事啊 天
Oh, what now? God.
没事 你接吧
It's okay, you can take it.
谢谢 抱歉 工作上的事
Thanks. Sorry, it's work.
不 那应该是周二的
Yeah. No, that's supposed to be Tuesday.
什么 不不 等下
What? No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
真的吗
Wow, really?
我明天跟你谈
Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
一切可好
Everything okay?
之后会好的
Uh, it will be.
怎么了
What happened?
我刚失去了一个巨大的... 没什么
I just lost a big... it's fine.
确定吗 你想谈谈吗
You sure? You wanna talk about it?
我更想谈谈我待会儿要吃的"蛋糕"
I'd rather talk about that cake I'm gonna have later.
等等
Oh, but wait.
我可不分享哦
I'm not sharing.
确定吗
Are you sure?
蛋糕拿去 蛋糕拿去
Oh, take the cake, take the cake!
全部拿去
Take all of it!
不安感
第四季 第二集
街区派对前三个月
我考虑把舞台设在那边
So I was thinking the stage could be right over there
然后食物区设在这边
and the food right over there.
我的实习生 多亏你
And my interns, thanks to you,
可以在这给摊贩办理手续
can check in vendors over there.
这太棒了 这个空间超赞
This is great. This space is so great.
是吧 比我的破后院好多了
Right? It's way better than my dingy-ass courtyard.
三年前那死了个人
You know somebody died there three years ago?
好恶心
So disgusting.
我还在想或许可以在这边
Oh, and I was thinking maybe the dance floor
搭建舞池
can happen, like, over there.
好啊
That's great.
我会远离那片区域
I also will be steering very clear of that area.
我完全不会跳舞
I really can't dance.
天 我也不会
Oh, my God, me either.
我一般只会抖肩膀
I mostly do this thing with my shoulder
看上去像是癫痫发作 别告诉他人
that looks like a seizure but don't call nobody.
我觉得就是这里了
So, I think this is the spot.
我不知道我为什么鼓掌 这太棒了
I don't know why I'm clapping. This is incredible.
多亏你 这周末我要请你去喝酒
Thanks to you. This weekend, I'm taking you out for drinks.
你太好了 我也想去 但我要出城
Oh, that's sweet, I wish I could but I'm going out of town.
真好 去工作还是玩乐
Oh, nice. For work or for fun?
玩乐 欧佳谷
Fun. Ojai Valley.
真浪漫 真浪漫
Oh, that's romantic. Oh, that's romantic.
懂了
Yep, got it.
抱歉 我不希望每次劳伦斯名字一出现
I'm so sorry. I don't want it to be awkward
我们之间的气氛就变得尴尬
whenever Lawrence's name comes up.
我也不想 我也没经验
Me neither. It's really new.
我们合作得很愉快
Yeah, and we work so well together.
-是啊 -我只希望我们能融洽相处
- I know. - And I just want us to be cool
因为我只有接受正能量的空间
'cause I only have room for good energy.
我同意 拒绝负能量
I agree. No bad energy.
-拒绝尴尬 -拒绝
- No weirdness. - None.
我才不要让一个把蛋黄酱
I'm not about to let someone who puts mayonnaise
涂在薯条上的人影响我们
on his french fries make things weird.
天 他确实会这么做
Oh, my God, he does do that.
这又不是阿姆斯特丹
I'm like, what, this ain't Amsterdam!
没错
Yeah, exactly.
天 我真开心我说了出来
Oh, my God, I'm so glad I got that out.
不过芥末
But mustard though.
-极品 -最好吃了
- Bomb. - The best.
-褐色芥末 -褐色芥末
- Like, a brown mustard. - A brown mustard.
-辛辣芥末 -辛辣...
- A spicy mustard. - A spicy--
法式芥末很优等
like a Dijon is super classy.
我打算每袋放两个
Okay, so, I'm thinking two per bag
别忘了牙刷
and don't forget a toothbrush.
好让他们可以把它改造成小刀 捅你吗
So they can fashion it into a shiv and stab you with it?
西兰花精华
Now with broccoli extract.
妹子 不要
Girl. No.
这会有点棘手
Okay, this is gonna be tough.
我需要你们中一人来揩干我
I'ma need one of y'all to wipe me.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
伊萨
Oh, Issa,
我客户说他们可以批发卖♥♥你红酒
my client said they can sell you the wine wholesale.
所以你开始想想准备什么答谢礼吧
So start thinking of a thank you gift.
天 谢谢你 蒂芙尼
Oh, my God. Thank you, Tiffany.
我后备箱里有一箱热水
I got a warm case of water in my trunk.
这可不够
You'll have to do better.
这太棒了
Okay, well, this is amazing, guys.
我还没找好明星 但日子已经定了
I don't have a headliner yet but I have a date.
我联♥系♥了一半的商贩
I have half my vendors
我的礼物袋很时髦
and my swag bags are swaggy.
我太厉害了
I'm killin' it.
-不错啊 伊萨 -我还要倒点这个
- Okay, Issa. - I'll get more of this.
牙刷给我看看
Let me see one of them toothbrushes.
小孩们就会这么干
That's what the kids gonna do.
妹子 你这个街区派对的事准备得真好
Girl, you've got hella work done with this block party.
抱歉 工作让我几乎没帮到你什么
Sorry, work's been keeping me all out the loop.
我懂的 你很忙
Oh, girl, I get it. You busy.
-我很想你 -我知道
- I miss you. - I know.
但我们可以在这周末的晚餐上叙叙旧
But we'll catch up over dinner this weekend.
没问题
Oh, for sure.
话说你和亚洲小哥怎么样了 还在谈吗
And what's the latest on Asian bae by the way? Y'all still good?
长着武士屌♥的亚洲小哥
Asian bae with the samurai dick.
武士是日本人 你个种族歧视者
Uh, samurai are Japanese, racist.
那你证明一下
Mm, prove it.
无所谓 我都听过这故事了
Whatever, I already heard this story.
你们聊吧
Y'all talk.
好吧 我之前没想好
Okay, I didn't think this through
头发都影响我的平衡了
and, you know, the hair is fuckin' with my balance.
等等 什么情况 什么故事
Wait, wait, what's happening? What story?
你们上过了吗 那屌♥干得如何
Y'all fucked already? What that dick do?
-还是不怎么样 -没有 那屌♥很赞
- Or do it don't do? - Oh, no, it do.
绝对没问题 但是我们在一起一个月
It definitely do. But it's been almost a month
我没感觉跟他更亲近
and I'm just not feeling close to him.
很奇怪 我们做♥爱♥很好 聊天也愉快 但是...
It's weird. It's all good sex and witty banter, but...
等等 他床技不错
Hold up, hold up, hold up. He dicks you down,
能逗你开心 而且不是在机场工作
makes you laugh, and he don't work at the airport?
问题在哪 我怎么没听出来
What's the problem? Because I don't hear it.
他不对我敞开心扉
He's just not opening up.
同时 我却什么都跟他说
And meanwhile, I'm telling him everything.
我甚至还告诉他
I even told him how I had to wear
我到11岁之前都戴头盔睡觉
a helmet to bed till I was 11.
你确定你不是多疑了吗
Are you sure you're not lookin' for somethin'?
别给自己找不痛快 妞
Don't pick up nothin' that don't serve you, girl.
不是的 我保证我没有
I'm not. I promise you, I'm not.
所以每次都是你在聊天吗
So it's just you talking the whole time?
差不多 然后我们就上♥床♥
Basically. And then we fuck.
我对上♥床♥没意见 但是我不希望搞成
And I'm not mad at that part but I just don't want it
我们在一起唯一做的事就是上♥床♥
to turn into fuckin' is all we do.
我以前经历过那种 我想要更多
I've been there before and I want more.
-是啊 -我赞同伊萨
- Yeah. - I'm with Issa.
谁想坐下来听一个成年人
Who wants to sit around and listen to a grown man
聊他的感受 你懂我意思吗
talking about his feelings. You know what I want?
我就喜欢屌♥大话少的
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表