剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
We both got our own shit going on.
那就好 我前任以前都要我
Well, that's good. My ex used to want me home
六点准时回家
at 6:00 on the dot.
上帝保佑他们 但千万别嫁给老师
God bless them, but never marry a teacher.
你有暑假可放还悲催个屁
How are you miserable and you get summers off?
每当出现空白
Angry or unbecoming,
公众判断便会粉墨登场
it was that public judgment that sweeps in to fill any void.
如果你不站出来定义自己
If you don't get out there and define yourself,
你就会很快被他人错误地定义
you'll be quickly and inaccurately defined by others.
该死
Oh, shit.
女性之间的友谊 当任何一位女性...
Friendships between women, as any woman--
该死
Oh, shit!
诸如此类的小善举...
Small kindnesses like these.
开始刻意努力...
...starting making a deliberate effort...
-我走 -好吧
- I'm going. - Okay.
你不是说你要走吗
I thought-- I thought you said you were going.
我是说我要开进去
Oh, I meant I was going.
我再绕一圈
I'ma just circle around the block one more time.
米歇尔还没成熟
Michelle ain't become yet.
好
Okay.
将新老朋友连系在一起
...bringing together old friends and new.
伊萨 我是内森
Yo, Issa, it's Nathan.
我知道有阵子没联♥系♥了 但是
And, you know, I know it's been a minute, but, um,
安德鲁告诉我了你的街区派对
Andrew told me about your block party.
太屌♥了 你真的做到了
That's dope. You really doin' it.
不用回我电♥话♥
You don't gotta call me back or nothing.
我只是 希望你一切都好
I was just, you know. I hope you good.
好了 再见
Aight then. Peace.
找到停车位了吗
You find a spot?
我停在脱衣舞俱乐部旁边的教堂那了
Yeah, I parked at the church next to the titty bar.
他们不会查的
They don't check.
停车位让给你了 你要开车送我去停车的地方
You gonna drive me to my car since I let you have that spot?
那位子本来就是我先占的 怎么成你让我了
How you let me have a spot that was already mine?
对了 我是不是把我的瑜伽垫落在你家了
Oh, hey, by the way, did I leave my yoga mat at your place?
我回去看看
Oh, I'll check.
抱歉 上几周我没来
And sorry I missed the last few weekends, by the way.
你还有坚持自我护理周日吗
You still keeping up with Self-Care Sunday?
没了 我最近工作忙得停不下来
No, girl, I been working non-stop.
等这阵忙完后 或许我们可以定个新日子
I mean, maybe we can find a new day when things calm down.
是啊 周日已经不行了 对吧
Yeah, Sundays don't really work, huh?
周日对我们不友好
Sundays are no longer serving us.
但你还想继续 对吧
But you still wanna do it though, right?
我想啊 你想吗
Yeah, I want to. You want to?
-我想 -好
- Yeah, I want to. - Okay.
好啊
Okay!
她太美了
Wow. Yeah, she's beautiful, man.
是吧 是不是很可爱
I know, right? Isn't she lovely?
-你要抱抱她吗 -你确定吗
- You wanna hold her? - Uh, are you sure?
我今天拿玉米卷都没拿住给扔了
I mean, I just dropped a burrito earlier today.
那你滚吧 这可是老子的小天使
Then hell no. This my little angel right here.
家里有个小女儿什么感觉
Yo, how's it feel to have a little girl, man?
-特别糟糕 -什么
- Shit's fucked up. - What?
蒂芙之前 我♥干♥过不少脏事儿
Before Tiff, I did some grimy shit.
那些女人都是女儿
And all those women were daughters.
男人总干混事儿 而每个女人都是人家的女儿
Men do fucked-up shit, and every woman is a daughter.
-你说什么呢 -我说真的
- Come on, man, you trippin'. - It's real.
总有一天 某个半大小子
Some teenage boy's gonna try and finger fuck
会想指交我女儿
my angel one day.
-你看看我宝宝 -你别逼我看
- Look at my baby. - Don't make me.
会有那么一天的
It's gonna happen, man.
我无法阻止
I can't stop it.
别瞎想 你们肯定没事的
Yo, I'm sure you're gonna be fine, man.
你看 你和蒂芙尼特别聪明
All right, look, you and Tiffany are smart.
也有责任感
You're responsible
而且你们做事特别有规划
and you plan the shit out of everything.
这次不是
Nah, not this.
我们本来打算两年后再要孩子的
I mean, we weren't trying to have a baby for another two years.
我们准备买♥♥个房♥子
We were getting ready to buy a house,
出去旅游一段时间...
spend some time traveling, and...
现在都暂停了
now all that's on hold now.
我都不知道
I didn't know that, man.
我没想象过这样当父亲 不过
It's not really how I pictured becoming a dad, but, hey.
等值得的时候 你会想到办法的
When it's worth it, make that shit work.
对吧 小宝贝
Right, baby girl?
什么声音
What's that sound?
她刚拉屎了
Well, she just took a poop.
-快看这坨屎 -我还是不看了
- Look at this poop, bro. - I'm gonna not.
这屎居然是黄绿色
Damn, shit is chartreuse.
都是谎言
It's all a lie.
他们总说生孩子特别美丽
They tell you childbirth is this beautiful thing.
完全不 丑陋而且痛苦
It's not. It's ugly and it hurts.
但是你现在很美
Girl, but you look beautiful now.
说真的 你美得发光
Yeah, you are glowing for real.
我已经三天没洗澡了 那都是油
I haven't showered in three days. It's just oil.
-我很恶心 -不
- I'm gross. - Nuh-uh.
确实 非常恶心
Yes, you are. Extremely.
无论如何 很高兴看到你们
Well, anyways. I'm so glad to see y'all.
我不想跟那些妈妈朋友玩了
I'm already over my mommy friends.
她们总是担心自己的外表
They spend so much time worrying about appearances
完全不真实 你们能想象吗
and not being real. Can you imagine?
-不能 -真疯狂
- No... - That's crazy.
我想象不出来
can't picture that.
德里克能处理
Derek's got it.
街区派对 ScHoolboy Q
-太好了 -德里克一直很好
- Oh, that's good. - Actually, Derek's been great.
要是没有他 我肯定做不到
I couldn't even do this without him.
是啊 你总不能自己怀孕
Well, yeah. You can't get yourself pregnant.
可以的 你谷歌♥一下
Yes, you can. Google it.
-我查过 -特别艰难
- I did. - It's just been so hard.
在医院的时候 我感觉自己快晕过去了
Like, at the hospital, I felt like I was gonna pass out.
就跟他们说了 结果没人听
I told them. No one would listen to me.
后来发现我长了血块
And it turned out I had a blood clot.
-天哪 -你说真的吗
- Oh, my God. - Are you serious?
-对 -妞 那些医生
- Yes. - Girl, these doctors
能不能好好听我们说话
need to start listening to us.
小威就是差点这么死的
That's how they almost killed Serena.
产科病房♥能大众点评吗
Ooh, can you Yelp review a maternity ward?
因为我只给他们三星 三星
Because I'm gonna give them three stars. Three.
谢天谢地有德里克
Thank God for Derek.
他当时骂走了九个医生
I mean, he cursed out, like, nine doctors.
要不是我穿着尿布 我必须奖励他一下
If I wasn't in that diaper, I woulda let him get it.
好吧
Okay.
这才是应该有的样子
See, that's how it should be.
开始一段亲密关系之后
You know, when you're in a relationship,
就会意识到
you realize just how valuable
真正的陪伴是什么意思
true partnership really is.
-没错 -就像我和安德鲁
- That's real. - Like with me and Andrew.
我在挣扎的时候 他随时都陪着我
When I am struggling, yo, he is there for me at any hour.
长♥期♥持续的关系就是这样培养的
That's how you build a long-lasting relationship.
可以啊 洁达 你这是模仿《红桌谈话》啊
Damn, Jada. I see you out here Red Table talking.
那我就是薇洛...
I'm Willow...
我只是想说
I was just saying how I thought
我觉得德里克能陪着她很好
it was good that Derek was there for her.
我知道 我开玩笑呢
I know, I was joking.
别接 特丽娜
蒂芙 这些放哪里
Uh, Tiff, where do these go?
上周你不在
Oh, you weren't here last week
我们决定把这些东西都放在尿布台
when we decided that those go over there by the changing table.
好的
Okay.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Baby!
-宝贝 过来一下 -我得去看看她
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表