剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
hearing you back with him fucked with me
比我想的要更大一点
a little bit more than I thought.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. That...
我不是故意的
wasn't my intention.
我知道
No, I know.
我真的想当你的一个好朋友
And I-- I really wanna be a good friend to you.
但我跟劳伦斯在一起了
But I'm with Lawrence...
-所以如果你觉得不舒服... -不会
- ...now, so if that's too much-- - It's not.
我只是想把自己的真实感受说出来
You know, I just wanted to be honest about how I felt.
我最不希望做的
And the last thing I wanna do
就是让你的生活更复杂
is make your life more complicated.
你之前真的在储藏室吃午饭吗
You really ate lunch in the closet?
早饭也是
And breakfast.
我给墩布都起了名字
I named all the mops.
虽然我之前说在周末都不吃面包
I know I said I wasn't gonna eat bread on the weekends,
但我感觉我刚喝的啤酒
but I feel like I just drank
都顶得上一条面包的量了
a whole loaf's worth of beer.
你玩得开心吗
Oh, did you have a good time?
《寻找拉托娅》团聚集可以看了
Looking for LaToya reunion is on.
躲过所有剧透太难了 但是我做到了
It has been hard avoiding any spoilers but I did it.
可是我累了 我想直接躺下
Aw, but I'm tired. I think I'm just gonna lay down.
好 那我不会剧透你的
Okay, well, I won't give anything away.
你不能抛下我自己看
You better not watch that without me.
好吧
Yeah.
行吧 那就按你的时间安排来
Of course, we'll do it on your schedule.
你说什么
Um, I'm sorry, what?
你知道吗
You know...
如果今天是我想多留一会儿
if it was me who wanted to stay out longer today,
我们肯定会发生口角
it would have been a whole thing.
好吧 以前我加班到很晚
Okay, so, when I was working late,
你不高兴
you didn't like that.
现在我让你参加我的工作活动
Now, I'm including you in my work stuff
好让我们能多相处 结果你还是不满意
so that we can be together, and that's still a problem?
不 那不是... 听着
No, that's not-- see, look.
每次我提到我有什么不满
Every time I mention something that bothers me,
你就无视
you just dismiss it.
但轮到你不满时 我就该用尽全力迁就你吗
But I'm supposed to bend over backwards when it's about you.
迁就我 你几时迁就过我了
Bend over backwards? When have you ever bent over backwards?
从我们认识那一刻起 还有我哥的事
Since we met. And the stuff with my brother.
我上次希望你跟我们去看比赛 你却推掉
I mean, I wanted you to come to the game and you blew that off.
因为他很无礼 不尊重人
Because he was rude and being disrespectful.
这事我们不是说开了吗
I-- I thought we worked past this.
感觉你还揪着不放
It feels like you're still holding onto shit.
我揪着不放 莫莉 是你总是计较
I'm holding onto-- Molly, you literally never let shit go.
我经常大度不计较好吗
I let shit go all the time.
凯丽 来电
我们到底在吵什么
What is this about?
我对你百依百顺 莫莉
I do whatever you want, Molly.
我做你想让我做的事 去你想让我去的地方
I do the things you want. I go to the places you want.
你想让我分享我就分享
I share when you want.
已经反反复复太多次了
It's getting old.
催命啊
What the fuck?
凯丽 什么事
Yes, Kelli, what?
你已经是转接给我的第三个人
You are the third person I've talked to.
难以置信 不 别让我等候接听
This is unbelievable. No, don't put me on hold.
我刚刚才等了15分钟
I was just on hold for 15 minutes.
我说她叫蒂芙尼·杜布瓦
I said her name is Tiffany DuBois.
-他在跟谁打电♥话♥ -她身高168
- Who's he on the phone with? - She's like five-six,
金发 非常漂亮
blonde hair, perfect looking.
活力洛城的电影院
The movie theater at LA Live.
不 我不知道她当时穿什么衣服
No, I don't know what she was wearing.
蒂芙尼真的从昨天起就失踪了吗
So, yo, Tiffany's really been gone since yesterday?
我猜她昨天早上打给他
I guess she called him yesterday morning
说她需要离开家
to tell him she needed to get out the house.
这家伙又让我等候
This nigga put me on hold again.
该死
Shit.
昨晚我梦见了鲶鱼
Last night, I dreamt of catfish.
-你知道那代表什么 -不 歌♥洛丽娅
- And you know what that means. - No, Gloria.
没人知道那是什么意思
Nobody knows what that means.
妈妈 我们去喝点水吧
Mama, let's go get some water.
我还在等候
I'm still on hold.
德里克 你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候
Derek, when's the last time you spoke to her?
她10点15分打给我
She called me at 10:15.
说她需要点时间 正在酒店办理入住手续
She said she needed time and was checking into a hotel
早上就会回来
and would be back in the morning.
然后她就关机了
And then she turned her phone off.
收不到任何来电和短♥信♥
So she's not getting any calls, any texts.
我甚至试过发邮件给她 操
I tried emailing her. Fuck!
你们报♥警♥了吗
Have you guys called the police?
报了 但警♥察♥叫我们先等等
Yeah, but they told us to wait.
我等够了 我要过去
I'm done waiting. I'm gonna go down there.
给他们看她的照片 看有没有消息
I'm gonna show them her photo and see what happens.
-艾什莉 -什么事
- Ashlee! - Yeah.
-你能照看西蒙妮吗 -能
- Can you watch Simone? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -我和你一起去
- Thank you. - Well, I'm goin' with you.
我才不要跟歌♥洛丽娅待在这
I'm not staying with Gloria.
她告诉了我我的死法 听起来很合理
She told me how I'm gonna die and it's on-brand.
-我也去 -还有我
- I'm coming. - Me, too.
我去找经理
I'm gonna go find the manager.
我绝对要去问问那个保安
I'm definitely gonna talk to that security guard.
他看起来知道很多情况
He look like he seen some shit.
-我们是不是该... -我想...
- Should we-- - I think--
或许我们该去问问小卖♥♥部的人
Maybe we should talk to someone at the concession stand.
楼上还是楼下那个
Uh, the one upstairs or downstairs?
不如我们分头行事
Why don't we just split up?
这样可以覆盖更多地方
And that way, we can cover more ground.
对 好主意
Yep, that's a good idea.
你昨晚见过这位女士吗
Hey, did you see this lady last night?
他说她当时应该很落魄
He said she would have been a mess.
很恶心 非常邋遢
Like, really gross. Like, disgusting.
我可没这么说
That's not how I said it.
-有发现吗 -我这边没有
- Any luck? - Not me.
抱歉 没有
Sorry, no.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
这里有个酒吧
There's a bar here.
酒类买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
-她当时看起来怎么样 -不太好
- How'd she look? - You know, not great.
她喝了四杯玛格丽塔 然后就去找吃的了
She drank four margaritas and then left to get food.
她之后就走了吗
She left right after that?
我叫她打辆车 我看到她上车了
I told her to take a Lyft and I saw her get in.
等下 我记起来昨晚有条网约车扣费
Wait, I think there was a Lyft charge from last night.
-等下 你在说什么 -你早就知道了
- Wait, what are you talkin' about? - That you knew about?
好吧 德里克 我爱你
Okay, Derek, I love you,
但你可以早点告诉我们
but that is relevant information we could have used sooner.
虽然我很爱你 但你搞什么
All love, but what the fuck, man?
上面没有显示目的地
It doesn't say the destination.
我靠 扣费金额很小
Damn, it's just a dollar amount.
对 对
You right, you right.
所有人远离德里克
Everybody back off Derek.
等下 她上次这么大喝玛格丽特
Wait, the last time she went that hard on margaritas
是在工作日五月五日节上
it was Week-o-Day-Mayo.
没听说过这个
That doesn't sound like a thing.
有这事
No, it was.
莫莉想去墨西哥过生日
Molly wanted to go to Mexico for her birthday.
但她有三个案子抽不开身
She got stuck workin' three cases,
然后伊萨把我们几个
and then Issa drug our asses
拖去了五家不同的墨西哥餐厅
to five different Mexican restaurants instead.
最后我们每天去了一家不同的墨西哥炖菜馆
Yeah, we ended up going to a different Guisados every day.
你让我一桌点了五个油炸玉米粉饼
You made me order five quesadillas for the table
尽管那桌上只有你一个人
even though you were the table.
所以或许她可能在那
Yeah, so, um, maybe she might be there.
好吧 但炖菜馆有五家 是哪一家呢
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表