剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Sure, but there are five Guisados. Which one?
等下 网约车扣了多少钱
Wait, how much was the Lyft charge?
六块四毛三
$6.43.
她去的是春天街那家
She went to the one on Spring Street.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
六块钱 高峰期后不涨价
Six dollars, non-surge pricing after rush hour?
对 我确定 我是干这个的
Yeah, I'm sure. I does this.
炖菜馆离这三公里吧
Guisados is what, like, two miles away?
-2.8公里 -我说吧
- One-point-eight. - Told y'all.
我就是这么得到五星好评的
It's how I got that five-star rating.
四星 还在仲裁中
Four stars. It's in arbitration.
听起来很精确 好吧 我们快走吧
That sounds accurate. All right, let's get the fuck up outta here.
抱歉 但我对她没印象
Sorry, but I don't remember her.
我不是很在乎这份工作
I don't really care about this job.
我经常嗑药
I space out a lot.
想想也知道
It be's like that.
那能调监控看一下吗
Hey, is it possible to get the security camera footage?
我们很少这么做
We're really not in the habit of doing that.
我也很少在周六不喝醉
Well, I'm not in the habit of being sober on a Saturday
但我们已经来了 罗纳德 就在你面前
but here we are, Ronald. Here we are.
等等 停 停 停 我觉得那是她
Wait, wait, stop, stop, stop. I think that's her.
放大 放大
Enhance, enhance!
什么 这又不是《少数派报告》
What? This isn't Minority Report.
-把镜头向右转一点 -转不了
- Pan the camera to the right. - It doesn't pan.
-它怎么会不能转 -装一个能转的摄像头 兄弟
- How does it not pan? - Get you a camera that pans, man!
蒂芙尼上公交做什么
What is Tiffany doing on a bus?
-那是几点 -不到10点
- Hey, what time was this? - Just before 10:00.
如果这是10点 那她应该还在这片区域
If this was 10:00, then, then she's gotta be in this area
因为她10点15分左右打给我的时候在办入住
'cause she called me checking in around 10:15.
好吧 所以这条公交线路上肯定有一家酒店
Okay, so then, there's got to be a hotel on the bus route.
放大
Enhance!
你不能告诉我们她是否有入住
You can't tell us if she checked in last night?
对 是前台吗 蒂芙尼·杜布瓦有在这入住吗
Yes, is this the front desk? Is Tiffany DuBois staying there?
你不能查杜布瓦吗
You can't look up DuBois?
能帮帮我们吗 好吧 谢谢
Can you please just help us out? All right, well, thank you.
他们说不能在电♥话♥中
They said they can't tell me anything
向我透露任何信息
one way or the other over the phone.
我知道她不开心
I knew she wasn't happy.
但我以为或许时间能疗愈一切
But I thought maybe time would help.
但我不知道该怎么办
But I didn't know how to fix it.
我有试过叫她帮我带孩子
I tried to get her to help with the baby,
但她拒绝了我
but she shut me out.
我没想到会到这一步
I just didn't think it would get this bad.
不敢相信我造成了这一切
I can't believe I let this happen.
我本可做更多
That I could have done more.
不 德里克 你已经做了很多去支持她了
No, Derek, you have done so much to support her.
你是一个好爸爸 你在到处找她
You're a good dad. You're out here trying to find her.
她怀孕后你也跟她一起胖了五斤
You gained five pounds of sympathy weight.
是十五斤
Fifteen.
你身材看着还不错
And you look good.
说实话 德里克
Honestly, Derek...
没有人是完美的
none of us are perfect.
我们都在努力认清自己
We're all just tryin' to figure it out.
听我说
Hey, listen.
我们会尽全力找到她的 好吗
We're gonna do whatever it takes, okay?
好吧 说真的 我内心的黑人女性
Okay, real talk, my inner black woman
和你长得一样
looks just like you.
好吧 说真的 我外在的黑人女性
Okay, real talk, my outer black woman
希望你闭嘴
needs you to shut the fuck up.
各位 她在打电♥话♥
Shh, everyone, she's on a call.
好 如果你们不
Okay, if y'all don't--
我的天 真的吗
oh my, oh my God, really?
-谢谢 我找到她了 -什么 她在哪
- Thank you, I found her. - What? Where is she?
-是吗 -喜来登酒店
- You did? - The Sheraton.
谢谢 该死 我们坐过了
Thank-- oh, shit, we just passed it.
喜来登酒店
我们得停车 很重要
We need to stop. It's important.
你站到那条线后我才能听到你
I can't hear you until you get back behind that line.
-你说什么 -我们得下车
- What was that now? - We need to get off.
-事情紧急 -再过几个街区有一个车站
- It's an emergency. - Well, we have a stop in a few more blocks.
-但现在是红灯 -站到线后
- But you're coming to a red light! - Line!
-你说什么 -踩刹车
- You were saying? - Just push down on the brake.
-是红灯 -我只能在
- It's a red light. - I can only stop
指定的停车点停车 夫人
at designated drop-off points, ma'am.
不能在这里停吗
Well, can this be one of them?
这个长得像奥西·戴维斯的混♥蛋♥
This old Ossie Davis-ass nigga.
棍棒石头可能打断我的骨头[但话语决不会伤害我]
Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.
门
-想都别想 -我要是按了你要怎么做
- Don't even think about it. - What you gonna do if I press it?
按
Press it.
我们走
Let's go.
在车上按我的按钮
Up here touchin' my button.
警官 警官
Officer! Officer!
各位 我觉得在那边
Guys, I think that's it over there.
-嗯 -她在那 警官
- Yes. - There she is, right there, Officer.
-干什么 -打扰下 警官们
- What? - Excuse me, Officers,
这个女人一直在骚扰这男的
this woman has been harassing this man.
-对 -你袭击了这个男人吗
- Yeah. - Did you assault this man?
-我没有 但我可以 -你得退后
- I didn't, but I can. - You need to step back now.
-搞什么 -来电击我啊
- What the fuck? - Come on and Tase me.
我被电击过 再来电我
I've been Tased before. Tase me again.
我活了下来
I survived.
小蒂说你尿了裤子
I mean, Tiff said you peed yourself.
别再说我的尿了
Stop talkin' about my piss right now.
拜托 警官 我们只想找到我妻子
Please, Officers, look, we're just trying to find my wife.
我们不会惹麻烦
We're not causing any trouble.
你们越线了
You done crossed the line crossing the line.
-好 -警官 我是莫莉·卡特
- Okay. - Officers, Molly Carter.
我是律师 问你个问题
I'm an attorney. Question for you.
你只找我们谈不找他们是有什么原因吗
Is there a reason why you're talkin' to us and not to them?
黑人原因
Hm, a black reason, hm?
好了 我今天不想管
All right, all right, not me. Mm-mm, not today.
大家都回家
Everybody go home.
-回家 -立刻
- Go home? - Now.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
-可悲 -你说什么
- Tragic. - What'd you say?
我说可悲
I said tragic!
你对我说什么
What did you say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥对我说什么
What did you fuckin' say to me?
是哪间房♥来着
What room is it again?
我不知道 他们说是5050
I don't know, they said it was 505.
502, 503, 504...
你还好吗
You okay?
我只想她没事
I just want her to be all right, you know?
那是505
That's 505.
-谁啊 -是我
- Who is it? - It's me.
亲爱的
Baby.
开门
Open up.
亲爱的
Baby.
亲爱的 怎么了
Baby, what's goin' on?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不知道该做什么
I just didn't know what else to do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
蒂芙尼怎么样
How's Tiffany?
她没事
You know, she's okay.
-现在有点难 但是 -嗯
- It's a little rough right now, but... - Yeah.
抱歉 我当时不得不离开 我
Sorry, I had to leave, I...
我们不用现在谈
No, we don't have to get into it right now.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表