剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
不 这个贱♥人♥不是要...
Oh, no, this bitch is not about to‐‐
闭嘴 我就要这么做
Shut up, I'm doin' it!
先生 你好 我看到你刚没赶上那趟公车
Hi, sir, I saw you missed the bus back there.
你是去北边吗 我可以载你一程
Are you going north? 'Cause I could give you a ride.
我不相信网约车
I don't trust no Lyfts or Boobers.
我不是开网约车的 我是开网约车的
Oh, I'm not a Lyft. I mean, I drive for Lyft.
但现在不是 我只是想帮你
But not right now. I just wanted to help.
好吧 但别打歪心思
Okay, but don't try nothin'.
我不打女人 但要是贱♥人♥惹我 我会赏她巴掌的
I don't hit ladies, but I'll slap a bitch to defend myself.
别看我有类风湿 我还是很能打的
Don't let the rheumatoid fool you. I‐I still got grip.
你不会有事的 我是伊萨
You're safe with me. I'm Issa.
-乔治 -很高兴认识你 乔治
‐ George. ‐ Nice to meet you, George.
-你要去哪 -你要我告诉你
‐ Where are you headed? ‐ You want me to tell you
然后你再告诉你的手♥机♥
so you can tell it to the phone
好让他们告诉政♥府♥
so they can tell it to the government.
好吧 不用导航
Okay, no GPS.
你知道怎么去吗
Do you know how to get there?
你问题真多 警探
You ask a lot of questions, detective.
开到拉布雷亚去就行了 我会告诉你在哪停的
Just head up La Brea. I'll tell you where to pull over.
好主意 乔治
Sounds good, George.
帮人就要帮到底
You gonna give a nigga help, then help the nigga.
你肯定是个冷血动物 车里真冷
You must be a lizard. It's cold in here.
就不能给哥们来点暖风吗
Can a nigga get some heat?
我靠 这是想直接给我烤熟吗
God damn, it's like a furnace in here now.
别走极端行不行
Split the difference!
-这样可以吗 乔治 -我还没确定
- How's this, George? - I'm not sure yet.
你给我点时间 让我感觉一下
Give me a second. Let me feel it.
可以 就是这感觉 舒服
Yeah, there it is. That's nice.
非常舒服
That's, that's really nice.
那就好
Great.
你今天过得怎么样
How's your day goin'?
还行
It's okay.
-你呢 -挺好的
- You? - Eh, it's fine.
这年头世上疯子不少
There's a lot of crazy people out there.
你得小心点
You gotta be careful.
-对 -小心
- Yeah. - Watch out!
卧♥槽♥ 怎么了
What the- - what?
我是说在人生里 要小心 这些街道很危险
I meant in life, watch out. These streets is dangerous.
有男人照顾你吗
You got a man lookin' out for you?
-没有 -原来你是那种
- Nope. - So you one of them
女权纳粹 行行行
feminazis, huh? Okay, honey.
我们很"平等" 干得漂亮
We "Equal." Good job.
-快到了吗 -你听过黑色星球吗
- Are we getting close yet? - You ever heard of Black Planet?
听过
Uh, yeah.
你注册过黑色星球主页吗
You had a Black Planet page?
什么 不是 我是说夜店
What? No, the club.
黑色星球 之前就在那
Black Planet. It was right there.
我和我的兄弟们以前总去
Me and my boys used to tear it up.
妞们特别喜欢我们
The ladies loved us.
我们在里面排过"火车"[多人运动]
Caught many a train in there.
我说的可不是铁路公♥司♥的火车
And I ain't talking about Amtrak.
-我去 -后来都散了
- Oh, no. - The gang all broke up.
莫里斯摊上了案子 温德尔染上了毒瘾
Maurice caught a case. Wendell found crack.
其他那帮人 谁知道呢
All them other niggas, who knows?
我早就应该看出来
I guess I should have seen the signs
什么都不能长久
that the shit wouldn't last.
总有预示的 绝对有
There's always a sign. Always.
你能给我个预示说我们快到了吗
Well, can you give me a sign that we're getting close?
-厕所 -什么
- Bathroom! - What?
我要尿尿 停车
I gotta piss. Pull over.
好好 我给你找厕所
Okay, okay, okay, I'll find a bathroom.
求你别尿我车里
Please do not piss in my car.
我不要尿在我帽子里
I'm not gonna pee in my hat again.
不行 这是我最后一顶帽子了
I ain't gonna do that 'cause this is the last hat I got.
投币洗衣店
你可以直接走 没人知道的
You could leave right now. No one would know.
-直接开走 -我不能走
- Just drive away. - I'm not gonna do that.
他需要我
He needs me.
他买♥♥了蘸糖吃吗
Is that Fun Dip?
好险
Close call.
好 该怎么走
Cool. Where do I go?
查尔斯
Hey, Charles!
查尔斯
Charles!
你怎么来这儿了
What you doin' way out here?
不对 好像不是查尔斯
Oh, no, that, that's not Charles.
等等 也有可能是查尔斯
Wait, that might be Charles, though.
乔治 我真的赶时间
George, I really have somewhere to be.
-能走了吗 -好吧好吧
- Can we go? - All right, all right, all right.
我希望不是你 兄弟
That better not be you, nigga.
回头老子打给你
I'mma call your ass later.
从低级贫民区到了高级贫民区
Get from the lower ghetto to the higher ghetto,
他们就假装不认识你了
they act like they don't know your ass,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I'm sayin'?
-绝对就是查尔斯 -你能告诉我怎么走吗 谢谢
- That's Charles. - Can you tell me where to go, please?
不是跟你说了往拉布雷亚开吗
Just go up La Brea where we been going.
好
Okay.
就是这里
Yep, right there.
谢谢你载我
I appreciate the ride.
谢谢 艾萨
Thanks, Ice.
再见 乔治
Bye, George.
靠
Shit.
好了
Okay.
爸
Dad?
加雷街画廊
画&酒课
大家请坐
Okay, everyone, take your seats.
我们马上开始
We are about to get started.
这个座位有人吗
Hey, are y'all saving this seat?
-没有 你坐吧 -谢谢
- Nope, you got it. - Thank you.
-你连你的那份酒都没带吗 -没带 对不起
‐ You don't even have your flask? ‐ No, I'm sorry.
我不知道这个活动要自己带酒
I didn't know it was BYOB.
我以为他们提供绘画材料和酒
I thought they provided the paint and the sip.
天啊 姐妹 酒才是重点啊
Damn, girl, the sip is the whole point.
我喝不完这一整瓶 所以...
Well, I'm not gonna finish this whole bottle, so...
如果你们谁想来点黑皮诺葡萄酒 可以一起喝一口
if y'all want any of this pinot, let me know.
谢谢 我要一点
Yes, please.
这是我最后一个单身周末
This is my last weekend as a single bitch,
所以我们肯定要和你一起喝一杯
so we will definitely take you up on that.
-恭喜 -谢谢
‐ Congratulations. ‐ Thank you.
-先给我倒 -然后是我
‐ I go first. ‐ And then me.
-这瓶酒很重 -我帮你 我帮你
‐ This is actually really heavy. ‐ I got you, I got you.
团队合作
Teamwork!
你们是从哪里来的
Where y'all visiting from?
我们是从华盛顿来的
Oh, we're from DC.
不 你们都是从华盛顿来的
No, y'all are from DC.
我是从PG县来的
This bitch is from PG County.
我不知道你说的是哪里
I don't know what that means,
但感觉我应该恭喜你
but I feel like I should congratulate you.
美女县算个屁
Pretty Girl County ain't shit.
但没有其他人可以做我的伴娘
But ain't nobody else I'd have as my bridesmaids.
是的 我们之间发生过很多事
Yeah, we've been through it,
但我们一直是彼此的后盾
but we always have each other's backs.
我爱这种友谊 生死之交
I love that. Ride or dies.
是的 除了那次蕾赫尔把我的假发放进烘干机里
Yep, except that one time Rahel put my wig in the dryer.
还有金赛在我祖父葬礼上的辣翅上加了很多酱
Or when Kindsey oversauced the hot wings at my grandfather's repass.
还有蒂娜睡了我哥哥
Or when Dina fucked my brother.
我还真的睡了 是吧
I really did do that, huh?
天啊 蒂娜
Oh, damn, Dina.
等等 为什么你的仙人掌看着像鸡♥巴♥
Wait, why does your cactus look like a dick?
不 不像
No, it don't.
你为什么不用绿色
Why didn't you use the green?
-仙人掌有时候是棕色的 -那些毛是什么
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表