剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Like, fatally-- yeah, that's what I thought.
你们还能用他的手♥机♥吗
Uh, y'all still got access to his phone or...
手♥机♥也中枪了
Mm, phone got shot too.
我们还在这边混
We still out in these streets, nasty ass.
你被拯救了 上帝真好
Oh, you got saved? God is good.
随时随地
All the time.
周日 我没空 抱歉
Sunday, no I don't-- I don't have the time, actually, I'm sorry.
记得我们过去常说你儿子会成为明星吗
Remember when we used to say your son would grow up to be a star?
他有吗
Well, did he?
他只是个无名氏
So he's just a nobody?
阴险婊♥子♥
Hey, trick ass bitch!
打错号♥码了 抱歉 夫人
Oh, wrong number. I'm so sorry, ma'am.
祝你今天愉快
Have a lovely day.
木炭
-这个很好吃 -嗯
- Mm. This is really good. - Yeah.
-太好吃了 -我能看出来
- It's so good. - I can tell.
这里应该有不错的自♥制♥番茄酱
Oh, this place is supposed to have good homemade ketchup.
自♥制♥番茄酱
Homemade ketchup?
我们得分手
Yeah, so we have to break up.
-我很开心你能出来 -我也是
- I'm glad you made it out. - Oh, me too.
我很抱歉
And you know, I'm sorry.
我得说 我很感激你最近如此灵活
I have to say, I so appreciate how flexible you've been.
没事 我尊重你
It's cool. I respect it.
但是今晚 我属于你
But tonight, I am all yours.
我在想我们可以去七千喝威士忌
So I was thinking we could do whiskey at Seven Grand.
然后在我家吃东西
Followed by edibles at my place.
然后...
Followed by...
这个 我要
Oh, shit, yeah. Um, I was supp...
我晚点要去见我哥们
I was gonna meet up with some of my boys later.
我们要打牌
We were gonna play poker.
你订了计划 我以为这是约会之夜
You made plans? I, I thought this was a date night.
是的 我
It is, I...
只是以为你晚点还要工作
just assumed you'd have work later.
-但我实际上有时间 -我怎么知道
- But I actually had time. - How would I know?
我知道你有很多工作 但是
I get that you have a lot of work, but...
我只是想搞清我的位置
I'm just trying to figure out where I fit in.
但我现在和你在一起
But I'm, I'm here with you right now.
那我给塞斯打个电♥话♥说我不去了
You know what, let me call Seth and cancel.
别
No, don't.
没事
It's fine.
现场国度
2号♥订单 给
Order number two, here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 什么事
Hey, girl, what's up?
你有空吗
Hey, uh, do you have a second?
我想跟你谈谈
I really wanna talk to you.
嗯 我也是
Okay, yeah. Me, too.
这周忙死了
Girl, this week has been a lot.
我感觉我快忙不过来了
I-I just feel like I'm just juggling so much.
心疼你
Damn, sorry, girl.
我很快就说完
Well, this will just take a second.
我的大明星退出了 麻烦死
My headliner dropped out. It's a whole thing.
但当上帝关掉一扇门 祂打开了Instagram
But when the Lord closes one door, he opens an Instagram
我发现一个现场国度的艺术家
and I found this artist that's repped by LiveNation.
我心想 我认识一个在那工作的人
And I was like, I know someone who works there.
我人脉真广
Look at me, knowing people!
所以你能叫安德鲁安排我和他见面吗
So you think you can ask Andrew to hook me up?
首先 你的大明星为什么退出
Well, I mean, first of all, why did your headliner drop out?
-你们没有签合同吗 -有的
- Didn't y'all have a contract? - Yeah, I had a contract.
-他毁约了 -你没有
- He broke it. - Okay, well, were you late
-准时付钱吗 -没有
- on any of the payments? - No.
下笔款应该下周到账
The next payment was supposed to come next week.
你有做什么事
Well, I mean, did you do anything on your side
可能让合同无效吗
that could have voided the contract?
因为 肯定发生了什么事
Because, I mean, something must have happened.
听着 我只是需要解决这问题
Look, girl, I just need to fix this.
很快就好
It'll just take a second.
你在床上跟他谈就好
Just work that pillow talk, girl.
我
I...
我大概可以问问吧
I guess I could ask.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. I appreciate you.
我得挂了
Yeah, I gotta go.
看在旧情的份上
For old time's sake?
可爱
Cute.
我们能谈谈昨晚的事吗
Can we talk about last night?
听着 我
Look. I...
我不想让你觉得你是事后想法
I didn't mean to make you feel like an afterthought.
你不用
Look, you don't have to...
我知道你很忙 莫莉
I get that you're busy, Molly.
我有时也很忙
You know, I get busy, too.
但我们已经不在蜜月期了
But we're not in the honeymoon phase anymore
我担心我们的日程不相匹配
and I'm just, I'm worried that our schedules aren't compatible.
好吧
Okay.
但我们可以想办法的吧
But, I mean, we can figure it out, right?
我想的
I want to.
我是头一回经历这种事
This is new for me.
我从没有谈过这么久的感情
I've never been in a relationship long enough
让我不得不平衡我的生活
to have to balance it in my life.
通常情况下 这个时候我已经搞砸了
Normally, I'd have been messed things up by now.
你是我的重中之重
You are my main priority.
你以及试图搞清
Well, you and trying to find out
拉托雅遭遇了什么
what happened to that girl Latoya.
那很黑暗
Wow, that's dark.
但我尊重你
But, but I respect it.
-是吗 -嗯
- Do you? - Mm-hmm.
-有多尊重 -过来
- How much? - Come here.
你确定你不想给塞斯打电♥话♥
Are you sure you don't want to call Seth
叫他过来看我们吗
to come through and watch us?
去他妈的塞斯
Fuck Seth.
靠 你效率真快
Damn, you work fast.
你是我的挚友
♪ You're my best friend ♪
你把我照顾得很好 我会为了你去杀人
♪ You take good care of me I will murder for you ♪
监狱没那么寂寞
♪ Prison's not that lonely ♪
让我说完 他说了什么
Hey, you let me finish! What'd he say?
实际上 我没问他
Actually, I, uh... I didn't ask him.
还有
And...
我也不打算问
I don't think I'm going to.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们分手了
Did y'all break up?
没有
No.
我觉得对我来说
I just think it's best for me
最好把生活里的这部分和感情分隔开
to keep those parts of my life separate.
分隔
Separate?
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是这段感情对我很重要
It means that this relationship is really important to me
我想要保护它
and... I want to protect that.
有道理吗
Does that make sense?
我要去工作了 所以
Well, I got work to do, so...
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
妹子 你想谈谈吗
Hey, girl. You wanna talk?
我只想洗澡
I just wanna take a shower.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表