剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
I want me a mime with a big dick.
那我就知足了
I'll be happy as hell.
我得找个马戏团的
I gotta find a circus.
要是她心里有感受
But if she has real feelings,
那她就必须一吐为快呀
then she needs to let those skeletons out the closet now.
蒂芙也许是对的
Tiff might be right.
我和安德鲁得正经聊聊
Andrew and I need to have some real-ass conversations.
我觉得我得减慢速度
I think I'ma have to slow it down.
你要暂停你的小妹妹吗
You gonna put that pussy on pause?
没错
Yes, I am.
可以啊 给它静个音
Okay, girl. Mute that monkey.
孩子们来了 德里克
The kids are here. Derek!
德里克 穿上你的斗篷
Derek, put on your cape!
别帮她 她得自己学习
Don't help her, she gotta learn.
她得自己学 她得自己学
Uh- uh, she gotta learn. She gonna have to learn.
这是当妈的第一步
That's the first step of motherhood.
她怀了一个宝贝 我怀着无数点子
She's pregnant with a baby, I'm pregnant with ideas,
也没见你们帮我
but y'all ain't help me up.
你的点子都是垃圾 凯丽
Your ideas are trash, Kelli.
天哪
Oh, my god, oh.
有点不舒服 但是是好的那种不舒服
It's uncomfortable but it's, like, good uncomfortable.
是吧
Oh, yeah?
感觉不一样了
Ooh, this is different.
我最近压力好大 你也一直在工作
I've been so stressed, and you been working that shit out.
-对吧 -我快到高♥潮♥了
- Yeah, ain't I? - Oh, I'm about to come.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我靠
Oh, shit.
-你好了吗 -嗯
- You good? - Yes.
我是不是很擅长操人
I'm great at fuckin', ain't I?
好 那好吧
Okay, all right.
你再做一下 做那个动作
Do that, do that thing again.
什么动作
Do what thing?
按我的菊花
Press my booty button.
-好 -对
- Oh, okay. - Okay.
-对 就是这样 -这里吗
- Okay, there you go. - Right there?
-有感觉了 -有感觉吗 爽吗
- Warming up. - You warm? You hot?
-按住 按住 -什么
- Hold it, hold it. - What?
按住 按住
Hold it, hold it.
好 爽
Oh, yeah, oh, oh!
好 按住 好爽
Oh, okay, hold it. Oh, shit!
我靠
Oh, shit.
-刚才真爽 -确实...
- That was great. - Yeah, that was...
-糟了 -怎么了
- Uh- oh. - What?
刚才戴着套 现在没有了
The condom was on. Now it ain't.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What the fuck? - I don't know.
到底在哪里 那边看了吗
Where the fuck is it? You check that side?
-那边看看 -别慌 别慌
- Check that side. - Don't panic, don't panic.
-需要帮忙吗 -不
- Need any help? - No.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yep.
我没生气 就是很失望
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
我也是 我们不应该这样的
Me too, girl. We better than this.
漂亮
Yeah, bitch!
白天给我打电♥话♥
Huh, middle of the day call.
一直在想我 是吧
Can't stop thinking about me, huh?
你说完了吗 我就是刚好有空
Are you done? I just had a minute
想问问你周五有什么安排
and wanted to see what you were doing on Friday.
萨摩·沃克会来诺沃俱乐部
Ooh, Summer Walker's gonna be at The Novo.
-我们一起去吧 -其实我在想
- We should go. - No, I was hoping
我们可以做一些低调点的活动
we could do something a little bit more low-key.
在那里也聊不了什么
We can't really talk there.
我们可以聊天啊 现场聊天
We could. We could be those people.
我不喜欢那样的人
I hate those people.
要不你过来吧 在家里度过一夜
Why don't you come over and we can just have a night in?
好 我带红酒来
Okay, I'll bring the wine.
很好 那现在回去工作吧 别烦我了
Cool, now get back to work and stop sweatin' me, damn.
托里恩 马尔科姆想让咱俩熟悉一下
Oh, hey, Taurean, Malcolm wanted us to get familiar
新酷的发现 你要加班吗
with the NewCo discovery. You staying late?
这件事得等等 我要出城了
Uh, it's gonna have to wait. I'm going out of town.
-去哪 -卡波
‐ Oh, where to? ‐ Cabo.
天哪 我去年刚去过
Oh, my God, I was just there last year.
你应该去那个有超赞...
You should go to this place that had killer‐‐
我住的酒店应有尽有 谢谢
My hotel's all inclusive, thanks.
一体化啊 懂了
Oh, all‐in‐one. That's what's up.
很适合家庭之类的
Mm‐hmm. I mean, it's like family friendly and what not.
饮品 食品 我懂的
Drinks, food. Yeah, I get it.
柯马森
你最近在看《寻找拉托娅》吗
Have you been watching Looking for Latoya?
这些白人警♥察♥根本就没在找她
These white cops aren't even looking for her.
我知道
I know, right?
你觉得她还活着吗
You think she's still alive?
我觉得是她男朋友干的
I think that the boyfriend did it.
怎么可能这样待在一起五年
How you gonna be kinda together for five years?
是啊 从来不相信有两颗坏牙的家伙
Yeah, never trust a dude with two dead teeth.
打扰一下 能帮我拿点蛋黄酱吗
Hey, excuse me, can I get some mayo?
怎么了
What?
你还在因为《寻找拉托娅》而笑吗
You still laughing about Looking for Latoya?
不 我只是
No, I just...
前几天我和伊萨
Issa and I were literally just
就在笑你这习惯
laughing about this the other day.
你喜欢在薯条上摸蛋黄酱
Your whole mayo with fries thing.
等等 什么
Oh. Wait, what?
你们一起讨论我
Y'all were talkin' about me?
那 那 那 那 那你们还说了什么
So, so, so, so, so what else did y'all say?
没什么 虽然我们讨论你了
Nothing. I mean, we talked about you
但没说你什么坏话
but it wasn't anything bad.
我先前不知道你大学时还参加过田径
Like, I didn't know that you ran track in college.
是的 就跑了大概一年
Yeah, for like, a year.
所以你们怎么聊到我的
So how did that come up?
这让你不自在了吗
Is this uncomfortable?
我让你不自在了
I made this uncomfortable.
不自在 当然没有
Uncomfortable. What, no.
我很好 我只是在吃这条海鲈鱼 伙计
I'm good, I'm just killing this branzino, bro.
就是
It's just, mmm.
我向你保证我们真没有对你评头论足
Well, I promise that we weren't really talking about you like that.
只是伊萨和我的关系有点尴尬
It's just that things have been weird between Issa and me
想办法开开玩笑有助于缓和气氛
and joking about it somehow made it better.
当然 当然 当然
Oh, for sure, for sure, for sure.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我当然一点都不好
Hell the fuck no I'm not okay.
我不喜欢这样 坎朵拉和你前任谈论你
I don't like this. Condola talking to old girl about you.
她们会开始对你的丁丁大谈特谈
They gonna start a podcast about your dick.
滚蛋吧 快叫她们停止讨论你
The fuck outta here, man. Shut it down.
你没点花椰菜脆皮披萨吗
You didn't get the cauliflower crust?
怎么回事 兄弟
Come on, man.
我也不知道 是我的话我会顺其自然
I don't know, I would just let it slide.
如果你小题大做 情况可能会更糟
If you make a big deal out of it, it'll just get worse.
她们会说你过于敏感
They'll end up bonding over you being all sensitive.
那家伙很聪明 我以前速度也那么快
That's a smart nigga. I used to be that fast.
然后我练得很壮
Then I got swole.
你长得越来越方了
You startin' to look like a box.
谢啦 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
好吧 德雷克 那你能接受这种破事吗
All right, Derek, so would you be cool with this shit?
-当然接受不了 -对啊
‐ Fuck no. ‐ Exactly.
不过这种破事也不会发生在我身上
But this shit wouldn't happen to me
因为我一直行事小心
because I keep my shit tight.
每次我分手了都会换个地方
Every time I break up with a girl, I move.
我怀念达拉斯了
I miss Dallas.
阿伦啊阿伦 我一直试图跟你说
'Rence, 'Rence, 'Rence. I tried to tell you.
跟我说什么 哥们
Tell me what, nigga?
关于你在游泳池里撒尿的事
About peeing in the pool you swim in.
如果你想在迎婴会上泡妞的话
If you gonna pick up a chick at a baby shower,
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表