剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我28
I'm 28.
我在非盈利组织工作因为我喜欢回馈社会
I work in the nonprofit world because I like to give back,
这发型是我特意去剪的
and I did this to my hair on purpose.
-你怎么没结婚 -没结就没结
- Why ain't you married? - I'm just not right now.
《不安感》前情提要
我想做勇敢的自己
I just wanna be brave me.
一个夷然不屑的自己 我想当那样的人
Like "no fucks" me. And I wanna be that person.
你饿吗
You hungry?
太强势了
It's too aggressive.
有些人有点担心
A few of the others had some concerns.
那些担心不能直接跟我说吗
Are they concerns that they couldn't talk to me about?
他们开秘密的"白人"会议
They're having secret white meetings
发秘密的"白人"邮件
and they're sending secret white emails.
你知道这些白人的嘴脸
You know how these white people are.
伊萨 "on fleek"[正点]什么意思
Issa, what's "On fleek"?
我不知道
I don't know what that means.
我当然知道是什么意思
I know what that shit means.
软件上这些男人几乎没有想谈感情的
Most of these dudes not looking for a relationship.
如果我对他们示好 他们就会觉得我太粘人
If I'm into them, then I'm too smothering.
如果我慢点来 给他们空间
If I take my time or try to give them space,
他们又会说 "我不知道你对我有好感"
"Oh, I didn't think you were into me."
可能和人谈谈心也没那么糟糕
Maybe talking through some shit with someone isn't the worst idea.
贱♥人♥ 你是说我需要看心理医生吗
Bitch, you trying to say I need therapy or something?
她觉得自己永远都结不了婚
She doesn't think she'll ever get married.
她的标准简直太高
Her standards are way too high.
是啊 也许她该像我一样放低标准
Yeah, maybe she should lower them like I did.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what the fuck?
我把整个20岁的年华都花在了一个和我不会有结果的人身上
I spent my entire 20s with a dude I'm even gonna end up with.
我今晚就和他分手
I'm breaking up with him tonight.
-贱♥人♥ 你不会的 -是的 我不会
- Bitch, no you're not. - Yeah, you're right I'm not.
你是个优秀的黑人 上过大学
You a good black man. You went to college.
你加油 别灰心
Better keep your head up.
可能我觉得不够 也许我想好好被♥干♥一下
Maybe I'm not satisfied. Maybe I wanna be dicked down properly.
你为什么从没给我机会
Why'd you never give me a shot?
因为你想做你的事
Because you wanted to go do your thing.
也许我当时没有准备好 要是我现在准备好了呢
Maybe I wasn't ready then. What if I'm ready now?
你得离开
You need to leave.
你想把你犯的错怪到我头上
You're trying to blame me for what you did?
你不是受害者 伊萨
You're not a victim, Issa.
你只是我为了满足性♥欲♥而打的炮而已
You were just an itch I needed to scratch.
丹尼尔是谁
Who's Daniel?
-对不起 -我以为我们是一起的
- Sorry. - I thought we were in this.
-是的 -我真♥他♥妈♥傻
- We are. - I'm so fucking stupid!
让开
Move!
我很高兴我们终于有机会坐下来聊了
I'm... glad we're finally getting the chance to talk.
我现在明白你当初那么做的原因了
You know, I get why you did what you did now.
很伤人 不过
And it hurts, but...
但愿我们能过往不究
hopefully, we can move past it.
什么
What?
我说 你是本地人吗
I said, are you originally from here?
是的 我在温莎山长大
Oh, yeah. I grew up in Windsor Hills,
但现在住在英格尔伍德
but I live in Inglewood now.
-你住这附近 -对 土生土长
- You live near here? - Yep, born and raised.
-你哪里人 -老实说 我哪里人并不重要
- So, where you from? - Honestly, it doesn't matter what I say
因为我们是不会有下文的
'cause this isn't going anywhere.
是吗 我以前在英格尔伍德上班
Oh, yeah? I used to work in Inglewood.
现在在喜瑞都
I'm in Cerritos now.
高中小孩 听上去很难
High school kids? That sounds tough.
-你喜欢和孩子工作 -和小孩工作什么感觉
- You like working with kids? - So, how is it working with kids?
说实话 去死吧
To be honest, fuck them!
但我也是垃圾 所以
But I'm trash, too, so... you know?
你上Hinge多久了
So, how long have you been on Hinge?
你上Bumble多久了
How long you been on Bumble?
你怎么还单身
How are you still single?
我是骗子 亲爱的 我也背叛同胞
I'm a liar, sweetie. I cheat on niggas, too.
真的 或许你不该相信我
I do! Probably shouldn't trust me
不然我也会伤到你
or I'll hurt your feelings, boo.
我不想在这 但我前任不想和我复合
I don't wanna be here, but my ex won't take me back,
所以我这烂逼在这 在手♥机♥应用上约会
so my broken ass is here, small talkin' over apps.
-上吧 妹子 -我心已死
- Put it down, girl. - I'm so dead inside,nigga,
我每天都哭
I cry every day.
你该去买♥♥单 这是小费 买♥♥单
You should get the check and here's the tip-- check--
跑开
Run away!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
抱歉 我没事
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm great.
你还需要
All right. Do you need another--
不安感
第二季第一集
我最近工作很多
Yeah, you know, I've been working late a lot,
不过其他一切都好
but otherwise, everything's fine.
我很满意我现在的事业
You know, I feel like i'm exactly where I should be in my career.
真好
Oh, that's great.
你和家人处得怎么样
So, how are things with your family?
你有说过你兄弟
You mentioned that your brothers tend to be
有点丢三落四
a little bit all over the place.
我觉得我们相处得还行
No, I think we're fine.
没事
We're good.
我们很少谈论你工作之外的生活
We haven't talked much about your life outside of work.
你有什么想谈的吗
Is there anything there you'd like to discuss?
没有
No, not really.
你准备好谈的时候告诉我
Well, whenever you're ready to open up, just let me know,
或者我们可以换位 我给你讲我的问题
or we could switch seats and I could tell you my issues.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks, I-- I really appreciate that.
她想谈得深入 想了解我的一切
She's trying to get all deep, trying to get all in my business.
这是他们的工作
Girl, that's what they supposed to do.
我才刚开始去她那做咨♥询♥
I mean, we just started working together,
但她是黑人还不错
but I at least like that she's black.
她好像比另一个人好点
She sounds better than the other one.
没错
True.
整个咨♥询♥期间
I definitely spent an entire session
我都在跟罗森博格医生解释"觉悟"是什么意思
trying to explain what "being woke" was to Dr. Rosenberg.
然后我在康纳斯医生面前说到"黑鬼"
And then I said "nigga" in front of Dr. Connors
他就想花剩下的时间
and he wanted to use the rest of the time
"给我说教"
trying to "unpack that."
我在努力做到思想开放
I'm just trying to be really open-minded
给这次心理咨♥询♥一次机会
and give this whole therapy shit a shot.
只有你坚持下去才能知道
Well, the only way you're gonna know is if you stick it out.
靠 要是我有保险 我就不会
Shit, if I had insurance, I wouldn't--
灰色运动裤男在看你 2点方向 7点 3点15
girl, grey sweatpants eyeing you at 2:00, 7:00, 3:15.
-我不知道 他来了 快看 -什么 他
- Girl, I don't know. He on the move! Just look! - What? Oh, him?
你真是拒人千里之外啊
Okay, I see you with the superhuman nigga repellent.
-这么专注 -是吧 有一分钟了
- You focused! - I know, right? It's been a minute.
有天我看过去 我的丁丁表空了
One day I looked over, my dick meter was all the way on E.
欢迎加入俱乐部 贱♥人♥ 丁丁空了
Join the club, bitch. Dick on E.
银行账户空
Bank account on E.
生活也是空的
Life on E.
闭嘴 我没事
Stop. I'm fine.
少来 马利布 贱♥人♥ 老实说
Nope. Malibu, bitch. Be honest.
我说的是实话啊 我比几个月前好多了
I am! I'm way better than I was a couple months ago.
我只是受够了约会
I'm just tired of this dating shit, girl.
太累了
It's so much fucking work.
我得发无数消息
All the messages I gotta send.
我得扮可爱 小心翼翼 机智有魅力
I gotta be cute and careful and witty and charming.
太多了
It's a lot.
如果你只是想要约炮就不会
I mean, not if you just trying to fuck.
我把每个人都跟劳伦斯作对比
And I compare every dude to Lawrence.
想到了
Well, that's expected.
他可能还恨我
He probably still hates me.
-不过没事 -他不恨你
- But it's fine-- - Girl, he does not hate you.
他还回你的短♥信♥ 对吗
I mean, he still responds to your text messages, right?
但都是关于账单和公♥寓♥的
It's all bills and apartment shit, though.
他都不来取他的邮件
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表