剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
- Baby, get in here. - I should go check on her.
我和你一起去 我还没看过她醒着的样子
Oh, I'll go with you. I actually haven't seen her awake.
我看过 她也没错过太多
I have. She ain't missin' much.
你有喝过母乳吗
Have you ever tried breast milk?
凯莉 想喝你就直说
Kelli, just say you wanna try it.
好吧 你批判我
Okay, judgey.
莫莉有跟你说过什么吗
Has Molly said something to you?
-说什么 -没事 只是...
- About what? - Nothing, just...
你觉不觉得她有点不对劲
Does she seem a little off to you?
好了
Okay.
-你睡了安德鲁 -当然不是
- You fucked Andrew. - Not even close.
-我猜得差不多吧 -差远了
- I'm in the ballpark. - You're not even in the game.
-那我为什么有一张票 -你倒卖♥♥的
- Oh, then why I got a ticket? - You scalped it.
好吧 如果不是因为这个 那是什么
Okay, if it's not that, then what?
我不想把你牵扯进来
It's just, I don't wanna bring you in this,
也不是什么大事
and it's not even a big deal.
但我觉得她最近总是找我麻烦
But I just feel like she's been on my neck lately.
-她有吗 什么事 -就是一些小事
- She has? About what? - Just little things here and there.
好像我是全世界最混乱的人
Acting like I'm the messiest bitch on Earth.
好像她的生活很完美似的
Like her life is perfect.
她也许只是拿你撒气而已
Maybe she's just taking shit out on you, you know?
-你应该跟她谈 -是啊 我不知道
- You should tell her. - Yeah, I don't know.
我就是觉得她用偏见的眼光看我
I just feel like she sees me how she sees me.
-所以... -好吧
- So... - Okay.
说到看
Speaking of seein' things.
看看那边的劳伦斯
Look at Lawrence over there.
很会照顾人的样子
Looking like a provider.
一直在忙着
Stay looking... employed.
我去把另一堆衣服洗了
Uh, I'ma go do another load of laundry.
好 你去洗衣服吧 我忙我的
Yeah, you go ahead and do that. I'ma do me.
好了 完成了
Damn, okay, damn. Got it!
安德鲁 晚上一起看电影吗
莫莉 我还在看小孩 晚点要工作
改天再约吗
看看你
Look at you. Hey.
如果她长得丑 你会告诉我的 对吗
You'd tell me if she was ugly, right?
姐妹 当然不会
Girl, of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能抱抱她吗
Can I, can I hold her?
如果她哭了 别生气
Listen, if she starts crying, don't get mad.
很难才能哄住她
She makes you earn it.
我愿意试试
Hey. I will take my chances.
我会的 宝贝
Yeah, I will. Hey, mama.
乖
Yeah.
你和安德鲁生的小孩肯定很漂亮
You and Andrew's babies will be so beautiful.
像一群洁妮·爱子在伯班克跑来跑去[亚非混血歌♥手]
It'll be a bunch of little Jhené Aikos running around Burbank.
姐妹 拜托 我尽量不让自己想太多
Girl, please. I am just trying to not do the most, okay?
就活在当下 顺其自然
Just live in the moment and take things as they come.
你开心就好
Whatever makes you happy.
伊萨有跟你说过什么吗
Did Issa say something to you?
没有 说什么
No, about what?
没事
No.
她觉得我就是不想开开心心的...
She just thinks that I don't want to be happy and it's...
没事
never mind.
-好吧 -我就是觉得很好笑
- Okay. - I just think that it's funny
她说我会像以前那样
that she calls me Old Molly
可她自己现在还在和前任纠缠
when she's out there right now doing old shit too.
你知道他们之间很复杂
Girl, you know it's complicated.
好 但等她遇到问题的时候
Okay, but when her shit goes south,
她就会把我扯进来
she gonna rope me in.
她早晚得明白
She's gotta learn
不是只有她才有烦心事的
that she's not the only one that has things going on in her life.
我觉得你们只是没沟通好
I think it's just been a communication breakdown.
她可能和你有一样的感觉
She's probably feeling the same way, too.
小宝贝
Ooh, baby.
你觉得宝宝长得更像谁 蒂芙尼还是德里克
Who do you think the baby looks like more, Tiff or Derek?
讲真 我觉得宝宝长得更像凯莉
Lowkey, I think the baby looks more like Kelli.
没错
Yeah!
但我不想第一个说出来
I didn't wanna be the one to say it.
是的
Right.
你最近怎么样
So um, how are you?
-压力很大 -因为什么
- Stressed. - About?
就是街区派对的活动细节
Just block party details.
我一直在联♥系♥坎朵拉
I've been trying to reach out to Condola,
但她还没回我
but I haven't heard anything.
是啊
Yeah.
其实...
Actually, um...
我有事...
you know, something I...
我有事想跟你说
I just wanted to talk to you about.
好 什么事
Oh, okay. What?
-你接吧 -你确定吗
- Take it. - You sure?
-确定 你接吧 接吧 -好 我马上就好
- Yeah, no, go ahead, go ahead. - Okay. Just real quick.
没事...
No, just...
等等 什么叫他不行
Wait, what do you mean he can't?
我刚打印完所有传♥单♥ 我不能替换他
I just printed out all the flyers. I can't replace him.
我有办法改变他主意吗
Is there anything I can do to change his mind?
你对我来说已经死了 死透了
You are dead to me. Dead.
不不 别挂 别挂
No, no, no, don't hang up, don't hang up!
一切可好
Everything okay?
-我的大明星退出了 -我去
- My headliner just dropped out. - Damn.
-我很遗憾 -操
- I'm sorry. - Fuck.
抱歉 你刚要跟我说什么
I'm sorry, you were gonna tell me something.
不急 可以等 就...
No, it can wait. Yeah, just, um,
你去忙你的事吧
take care of whatever you gotta do.
一切安定下来后来找我
Just, you know, hit me when it all settles down.
-好的 我很抱歉 -没事
- Okay, I'm-- I'm sorry. - It's all good.
说 你最好叫出凯莉
Say it. Girl, you better say "Kelli"
不然我就不给你大学学费了
or I ain't paying for your college.
说凯莉 凯莉
Say Kelli, Kelli.
-凯莉 来帮帮我 -我在带小孩
- Kelli, can you help me? - Girl, I'm raising a child.
-伊萨呢 -不在这儿
- Where's Issa? - Not here.
那是微笑还是放屁
Okay, is that a smile or is that a fart?
-不知道 -看上去像是微笑
- I don't know. - That looks like a smile!
-你在对我笑吗 -我觉得是微笑
- You smiling for me? - I think that's a smile.
-跟莫莉打招呼 -那是微笑
- Say hi to Molly. - That's a smile.
别激怒她 我只喜欢她安静的时候
Y'all, don't rile her up. I only like her when she's chill.
但我无时无刻不在爱她
But I love her all the time, though.
好吧
Okay!
-我错过什么了吗 -我也不知道
- Did I miss something? - Girl, I don't even know.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我得去处理点事
Yeah, I just gotta go handle some shit.
抱歉 她真漂亮
I am so sorry. I-- She is beautiful.
你也很美 我得走了 各位
You are beautiful. I got to go, guys.
你很美
You beautiful.
谁压力大 不是你 谁最优秀 你
Who stressed? Not you? Who the best? It's you.
谁会惊艳全场 伊萨 抱歉 我不行
Who gonna kill it? Issa-- I'm sorry, I can't.
-今天不行 -等等 什么
- Not today. - Wait, what?
你不是该为我打气吗
I thought you were supposed to be hyping me up.
我会为你打气
Yeah, I stay hyping you up,
但我也有事要处理
but I got shit going on over here, too.
现实生活里的事
And it's real-life shit.
-是吗 -是的 贱♥人♥
- You do? - Yeah, bitch.
就跟你的生活一样 不过更糟
It's like your life, but worse.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
O-okay.
我确实有态度
I do got attitude.
碧昂丝
嘿 我知道你很忙 但我快死了 我的遗愿...
本地艺术家
芥末
我叫伊萨·迪
我知道 好几年没联♥系♥过了
Yeah, I know. It's been a few years.
你哥哥还是那人的朋友吗
Is your brother still friends with...
他中枪了
oh, he got shot?
致命的吗 我就是这么想的
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表