剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
好 那换个赌注 如果我打出全中
Okay. Different bet. If I get a strike...
你得亲我一下
...you have to kiss me.
行
Oh, okay.
可以
Okay.
可真是...
That was...
我尽力了
Yeah. I tried.
你好像...劲头太足了
Um, there's too much... momentum?
-我的错 -好
- My bad. - Yeah.
-我们换个姿势吧 -好
- Let's switch it up. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Okay.
我 其实...
I'm not really, uh...
这个姿势我也有点不舒服
this position is also presenting some issues for me.
我说你 怎么跟魔方一样难搞
Damn, girl. You like a Rubik's cube.
不过我喜欢挑战
But I like a challenge.
这样怎么样
Okay, how about, how about this?
我靠
Oh, shit.
没想到这样居然行
I didn't think this would work.
好 可以 不错
Okay, oh, sh- - okay.
舒服 可以
Okay! Okay!
传教士体♥位♥果然可以
Damn, that missionary really be hittin', though.
有事找教堂准没错
I mean, church is always the answer.
我去 你买♥♥了个电风扇 真酷
Oh. Oh, shit, you got a fan? That's what's up.
对啊 上次你在我身上出了好多汗
Oh, yeah, you sweat on me a lot last time, so.
只怪我身板太魁梧
Hey, welcome to a full-sized nigga.
不过
But also,
你这房♥间也真够热的 你不是物业经理吗
your room be hot as fuck. Ain't you the property manager?
你得解决下这问题
You need to fix that shit.
18摄氏度而已 你继续抱怨吧
It's 65 degrees, but go off.
想起来了 我给你买♥♥了点东西
Oh, that reminds me. Got you a little somethin', too.
真的假的
Oh, word?
运输安♥全♥局♥没收上来的奖励
Compliments of TSA confiscation.
你可千万保持 谢谢
Don't ever change. Thank you.
-回头再找你 -拜
- Well, you know. I'mma holler at you later. - Bye.
这些衣服都是联谊会用的吗
Girl, are all these clothes for the mixer?
你知道你的脖子穿不了圆领吧
You know your neck's not long enough for these turtlenecks.
这些我都要换货
Ooh, girl, I'm exchanging all these.
坎朵拉帮我安排在这些高级地点会面
Condola got me meeting in all these fancy spots
我得换几件衣服才行
and I gotta rotate my wardrobe to keep up.
这些都穿不了了
I mean, these don't fit.
联谊会需要我帮忙吗
You need me to help out with anything for the mixer?
当然 所有人都得出力
Hell yeah. I'm puttin' everybody to work.
坎朵拉请到了好多重要人物
Condola got all these important-ass people comin'.
塔吉特 搜诺思 卡萨米格斯 富贵猫
Target, Sonos, Casamigos, Baby Phat.
我去 这些都是大品牌啊
Oh, shit, girl. These are, like, real brands.
是真的吧
That's legit, right?
我请了森地内拉街上大力水手炸鸡的韦恩
I got Wayne from the Popeye's on Centinela
还有詹姆斯乳品厂的多迪·詹姆斯
and Durty James from Jamz Creamery.
别多想 大家都很喜欢大力水手炸鸡的鸡肉
I mean, girl, everybody loves that chicken from Popeye's.
我就知道
I knew it.
这次联谊会目标不是为了和到访客人相配
This mixer is not about to match the level of people coming.
因为坎朵拉 大家肯定希望看到优雅的环境
And because of Condola, people are gonna expect elegance,
我居然请塔吉特来我的公♥寓♥
and here I am, inviting Target to my apartment.
我怎么会以为我能做到
Why did I think I could do this?
妞 首先
Girl, first of all,
别一副自己乏善可陈的样子
don't act like you don't have shit to offer.
你以前也策划过活动 也筹过钱
Hey, you've planned events before. You've raised money.
虽然这次规模更大 但你的体重也增加了啊
Yes, this is on a bigger scale, but, bitch, you weigh more now.
我不喜欢你这个比喻 不过收到你的鼓励
I don't like that metaphor but I appreciate your energy.
另外 我想邀请安德鲁
And also, I'm thinking of inviting Andrew.
他在莱恩公♥司♥工作[全球最大音乐会承办商]
and he works at LiveNation, so bloop,
所以你也认识重要人物啦
you know important people too.
他是你的男伴吗
He plus one status?
别说这个 我们只是一起玩
You know, you know, we're just having fun.
而且他绝对感染了丛林热
Plus the nigga got jungle fever and he is infected.
指非黑人想和黑人发生性关系
-懂吗 -懂
- Okay? - Okay.
他就是零号♥患者
He patient zero in this motherfucker.
不错
That's nice.
放心 我能掌控
Yeah, you know, I feel like I got it.
没问题 你能掌控
Yeah, girl, you got it.
你不能一直这样
You can't keep doing this.
行行行 你还给我下起命令来了
Mm-hmm, yeah, for sure. Tell me what to do.
我怕自己办错事
Hey, um, just so I don't fuck it up,
安德鲁问我
Andrew wanted to know
他该不该邀请内森来联谊会
if he should invite Nathan to the mixer.
我说问问你再回答
I said I would ask you.
别叫他来了
Um, no, he shouldn't come.
谢谢你告诉我
But thanks for tellin' me.
你要是件裙子 我就收了你
If you were a dress, I would keep you.
我查了"说服策略" 坎朵拉
And so I Googled "Persuasive tactics," Condola,
显然 坎朵拉 你只需要保持微笑
and apparently, Condola, you just need to smile,
如果对方不介意 友好地触碰对方
give a friendly consensual touch,
保持眼神交流 重复那个人的名字 坎朵拉
maintain eye contact and repeat the person's name, Condola.
-这个我不太喜欢 -真的吗
‐ I have never liked you less. ‐ Really?
-天呐 坎朵拉 -我感觉你看起来很紧张
‐ Man, Condola. ‐ I felt like you seemed nervous.
你得在获取对方的信任上下功夫
You need to try to focus on why these people should trust you.
推销自己的特别之处
What makes you special?
对 有道理 快速提问
No, that makes sense. Quick follow‐up question.
你觉得我有那些特别之处
What would you say makes me special?
-你不回答吗 -一切
‐ You not gonna answer? ‐ Everything.
好吧 这个我接受
All right, I'll take that.
我就是忘不了你们两个
I just can't get over the two of you.
瞧瞧我的宝宝从子♥宫♥里就开始撮合别人了
Look at my baby bringing folks together from the womb.
严格来说 我们是在墓地认识的...
I mean, technically we met at the cemetery‐‐
-是我的迎婴派对 -好吧
‐ My baby shower. ‐ Okay.
首先
Well, first of all,
你之前把这么出色的人藏在哪了
where have you been hiding this amazing person?
-她人超好 -是吧
‐ She's great. ‐ Right?
之前这位时尚达人都在哪
Where has this fine fashionista been all of my life?
你瞧她的鞋子
I mean, look at those shoes.
坎朵拉 这是你买♥♥给她的吗
Condola, did you buy those for her?
你总这么毒舌
Uh, you play too much.
-她是在毒舌 -这花真美
‐ She playin'. ‐ These are beautiful.
是客户送的吗
Did these come from a client?
对 是她的新男友送的
Yeah, from the new boo account.
事实上 我觉得
Well, I guess, actually,
我们也是她的宝宝撮合的
her baby brought us together, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
等等
Hold up.
这些花是那个
Are these flowers from that one guy
跟你约会过一次
you went on the one date with
但我觉得完全是浪费时间毫无意义的那个人送的
that I thought was a total wash that meant nothing at all?
对 就是他
Yes, him.
伊萨 不知道我跟你讲过没
Issa, I don't know if I told you,
不过我和他是在小蒂的迎婴派对上认识的
but I actually met him at Tiff's baby shower.
真的吗 因为
Really? 'Cause...
当时参加派对的男人没几个
there weren't a lot of men there.
是那个叫德罗的高个屌♥丝吗
Was‐was it a tall loser named Dro, maybe?
不是 他叫劳伦斯
No, his name is Lawrence.
怎么 你认识他吗
What, do you know him?
伊萨和劳伦斯之前是男女朋友 他们约会过
Issa and Lawrence are exes. They dated.
交往过 在一起过
They were a couple. They were together.
现在分手了
Now they're not.
好吧 真是太好了
Okay, this is great.
现在真♥相♥大白了
Now, the truth is all out in the open.
挺好的
It's fine.
挺好的
It's fine.
挺好的
It's fine.
这...
Well, this is, um...
-这... -真是太酷了
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表