剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我喜欢这样的你
I like you like this.
什么样
Like what?
这样 这很新鲜
Like this. This is new.
-继续保持 挺不错的 -够了
- Keep it up, it's a good look. - Okay, all right, enough.
那
So, uh...
你在忙的这件事是什么
what's this new thing you're working on?
街区派对后
Ever since the block party,
我就一直在琢磨怎么赚钱
I've been tryin' to figure out how to get paid.
所以
So...
或许我会组织更小规模的黑人主题活动 我也不知道
maybe I'll organize smaller events around black shit. I don't know.
挺酷的 你可以的
Yeah, that's cool. You got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你呢
What about you?
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
在变快乐的路上
Yeah, I think I'm gettin' there.
我以前觉得我一定要
You know, I used to think I had to be
做领头的人 或者出点子的人
like, a leader, or the ideas guy.
但我开始发现 执行别人的远见
But I'm startin' to realize, like, I'm happier
让我更快乐
executing somebody else's vision.
我喜欢在团队里工作
Like, I like being on teams.
真的吗 你总是想要创建自己的公♥司♥
Really? 'Cause you always wanted to start your own shit.
我想我
Yeah, I think I, uh...
我那么想是因为我应该那样做
I think I just thought that because I was supposed to.
不过 是的
But... yeah.
我觉得我现在很快乐
I would say I'm-- I'm pretty happy right now.
坎朵拉
你要接吗
Do you need to take that?
不了
No, no.
你们还在
Are y'all still...?
我们有在交流 但 我也不知道
Yeah, we've been talking, but, you know, I don't know.
我不确定我们之间会怎么发展
Yeah, I'm not really sure what's gonna happen between us.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
如果那不是查德的画 我不知道什么才算了
If that ain't a Chad painting, I don't know what is.
没错
Definitely.
那幅画很幼稚但也有点吓人
And that one is silly but also frightening.
凯丽的
Kelli.
这幅画呢
Yo, what about this one?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想这让你晋升为收藏家了
So I guess this makes you an art collector?
-一幅画就够了 -是啊
- It only takes one. - Yeah.
跟我产生了共鸣
You know, it spoke to me.
那
So...
你想拼车吗
Do you wanna share it?
好啊 这次我叫
Oh, yeah. I can call it this time...
-因为之前是你叫的 -好
- ...since you got the last one. - Cool.
不过就普通车 不会是什么豪华车
It's gonna be regular though. It's not gonna be no Lux shit.
你现在住哪
Where you at now?
离你其实不远
Uh, I'm actually not far from you.
我住斯洛森和费尔法克斯交汇处
I'm at Slauson and Fairfax.
什么 那我们算是邻居了
What? So we're, like, legit neighbors?
嗯
Yeah.
你在我附近
Wow, you got a whole-ass bachelor pad
租了单身公♥寓♥ 我却不知情
around the corner from me and I didn't even know.
我感到受到了侮辱
I feel disrespected.
好吧 我也觉得受到了侮辱
Yeah. All right, well, I feel disrespected
你竟然觉得我住单身公♥寓♥
you think I got a bachelor pad.
我还是22岁吗
What the fuck am I, 22?
我可是手拿艺术品
Wait! I am literally holding art.
从外面看
You know, from the outside,
看上去像是成人公♥寓♥
it actually looks like an adult apartment.
真可惜你要把这幅画挂在充气垫上面
It's a shame you gonna hang this nice painting over an air mattress.
先生 你能等她5分钟吗
Sir, could you, uh, could you give her five minutes?
她马上就出来
She'll be right out.
上面
What?
我想看看你
I wanna see the look on your face
看到我公♥寓♥有多酷后的表情 来吧
when you see just how dope my spot is. Come on.
真干净
Wow, it's so clean.
不只是用了湿巾打扫啊
More than just Lysol wipes.
-你请了家政吗 -两周一次
- You got a cleaning lady? - Biweekly.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
《广♥告♥狂人》风格啊
Okay, "Mad Men" With it.
有新粉刷的墙 用蒸汽处理的窗帘
Got the fresh walls, steamed curtains.
格雷德空气清新剂
Glade plug-ins.
你搞得好像我没跟你说一样
You're actin' like I didn't tell you when I told you.
我承认我错了
Okay, I stand corrected.
你给那沙发找了个好地方
You found a good spot for it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我走之前能用下你的卫生间吗
Can I use your bathroom before I go?
嗯 就在大厅右侧
Yeah, it's just down the hall on your right.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 我没有回你
Look, sorry I didn't, uh, get back to you.
我刚忙完
I'm just wrapping up.
当然
Yeah, sure.
我可以今晚赶过来
I can still try to make it tonight.
我随时给你更新进度
I'll, uh, I'll keep you posted.
好
Cool.
-那是 -坎朵拉
- Hey, that was-- - Condola?
是的
Yeah.
你们要见面吗
Y'all are meetin' up?
她想谈谈
She wants to talk.
-抱歉 我不是有意... -不 我懂的
- I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to-- - No, no, I know, I know.
司机估计生气了 所以
The, the Lyft is probably pissed, so...
好的
Yeah. Okay.
见到你
It was...
见到你很开心
it was really good seeing you.
如果我想留下呢
What if I wanted to stay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们应该
I mean, should we even...
我还没准备好结束这个晚上
I'm not ready for the night to end yet.
今晚让我很快乐
Tonight made me happy.
你让我快乐
You make me happy.
你也让我快乐
Yeah, me too.
那
So...
那
So...
留下吧
stay.
早上好
Hey, good morning.
早
Good morning.
所以你打算去旧金山
So, San Francisco?
也许 怎么 你会想我吗
Maybe. Why, you gonna miss me?
-一点都不会 -嗯
- Not even a little bit. - Mm-hmm.
我只知道你的小鸡腿受不了那么多的坡
I just know your chicken legs can't handle all them hills.
你需要搭车吗
You need a ride?
不用
I'm okay.
确定吗 我可以送你回家
You sure? I mean, I can take you home.
我还是走路好了 谢谢
I think I'm gonna walk, but thanks.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Hey, you okay? - Yeah.
我很好
I'm good.
你呢
Are you?
我也很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm good, too.
-祝你今天开心 -你也是
- Well, have a good day. - Yeah, you too.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表