剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
学习卫士提供
And We Got Y'all offers
课后辅♥导♥ 启导课程
after school tutoring, mentoring programs,
社区服务 心理评估标准辅♥导♥
community service, standardized test coaching,
兄弟姐妹[青少年启导组织]
Big Brother Big Sister,
各种类型的辅♥导♥
and just general filling in the cracks.
作为青少年联络员 我向你们保证
As youth liaison, I can assure you
不管你想实现什么 我们都罩着你
that whatever it is you need to succeed, we got y'all.
有任何疑问吗
So do y'all have any questions?
别害羞 各位 尽管发问
Don't be shy, guys. Fire away.
为什么你像白人女孩一样说话
Why you talk like a white girl?
被你看穿了 我是在扮演黑人
You caught me. I'm rocking blackface.
这是种族歧视
That's racist.
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
你头发是怎么回事
What's up with your hair?
你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
我表兄可以帮你接发
My cousin can put some tracks in it,
除非你喜欢这样的发型
unless you like it like that.
你真无礼 她是非洲人
You rude. She African.
我们都来自非洲
We're all from Africa, guys.
是的 请大家提有关该计划的问题
Absolutely. Let's stick to questions about the program.
不好意思
Sorry.
你一直以来就想做这工作吗
Is this what you always wanted to do?
不 但我大学毕业后找到了这份工作
Uh, no, but I got this job after college
正好符合我当时的兴趣
and it fit my interest at the time.
-你单身吗 -问这个不太合适吧
- Are you single? - Uh, I don't think that's appropriate.
她单身
Yeah, she's single.
既然你们这么感兴趣我的私生活
Okay, since you guys are so interested in my personal life,
那我就跟你们说吧 我28 准确说是29
here it is... I'm 28, actually 29,
因为今天是我生日
'cause today's my birthday.
我来自一个很棒的家庭 有大学文凭
I came from a great family, I have a college degree.
我在非盈利组织工作因为我喜欢回馈社会
I work in the nonprofit world because I like to give back.
我和我男友交往5年了
I've been with my boyfriend for five years,
这发型是我特意去剪的
and I did this to my hair on purpose.
应该够了吧
So, I hope that covers everything.
有人对学习卫士有疑问吗
Does anybody actually have any questions about We Got Y'all?
-你怎么没结婚 -没结就没结
- Why ain't you married? - I'm just not right now.
我爸说现在没人喜欢
My dad said ain't nobody checkin'
刻薄的黑人女了
for bitter-ass black women anymore.
戴尼斯 你留校察看 马上道歉
Dayniece, that's detention. Apologize now.
对不起
Sorry.
没事 跟你♥爸♥说
That... that's okay. And tell your dad
黑人女不刻薄
that black women aren't bitter.
她们只是厌倦了被指望将陋就简
They're just tired of being expected to settle for less.
她的衣服好简陋
Her outfit settled for less.
《不安感》
第一季第一集
我老板为帮助贫民窟的小孩
My boss founded a nonprofit
建立了一个非盈利机构
to help kids from the hood,
但她并没有雇用任何贫民窟的人
but she didn't hire anybody from the hood.
我在布克·T和杜布瓦
I'm torn between the Booker T. method
两种教学法中纠结
and the DuBois method.
詹姆斯·鲍德温说什么会对有色人种
What would James Baldwin say is most beneficial
最有利
for people of color?
你是在说2016年吗
In 2016? That's what you're talking about?
我来这5年了 他们把我当成
I've been here five years and they think
无所不知的吉祥物
I'm the token with all the answers.
我们问伊萨吧
Let's just ask Issa.
伊萨 "on fleek"[正点]什么意思
Issa, what's "On fleek"?
我不知道
I don't know what that means.
我当然知道是什么意思
I know what that shit means.
不过漠然置之是我的拿手好戏
But being aggressively passive is what I do best.
我过去靠写日记发泄
I used to keep a journal to vent.
现在我都是靠写说唱歌♥词
Now I just write raps.
♪加油亲爱的 今天是我生日♪
♪ Go, shawty, it's my birthday ♪
♪可没人关心 因为我不办派对♪
♪ But no one cares because I'm not having a party ♪
♪因为我心疼自己♪
♪ 'Cause I'm feeling sorry for my... self. ♪
丹尼尔·金
生日快乐 想你
丹尼尔·金
上一次更新 昨天
感情状态 单身
♪看 小子 你貌似还单身♪
♪ Oh, look, nigga, guess you're still single ♪
♪找不到女人帮你按♥摩♥脚趾♪
♪ Couldn't find another bitch to make your toes tingle ♪
♪酷毙了♪
♪ Hot shit. ♪
如果当初我跟随自己的内心
How different would my life be
我的生活会有多么不同
if I actually went after what I wanted?
或许我会更像我最好的朋友 莫莉
Maybe I'd be more like my best friend, Molly.
她就像公♥司♥里的威尔·史密斯
She's like the Will Smith of corporate.
他们希望我们对环境更负责
So, they want us to be more environmentally responsible.
不过 讲真 我们为什么需要树
But it's like, seriously, why do we need trees?
白人喜欢莫莉
White people looove Molly.
黑人也喜欢莫莉
Black people also looove Molly.
赢了 婊♥子♥
Domino, bitch!
我到底哪儿没做对
What am I doing wrong?
慢着 你让拉文奇家族选择和解了
Wait. You got the LaVinci family to settle?
-是的 -不可能 怎么做到的
- Yep. - No frickin' way. How?
我说服了他们的小儿子去作证
I convinced their youngest son to testify.
他的遗产已经保证免受损失
His inheritance was already guaranteed.
天啊 这太不可思议了 请把方法传授给我
God, that's unbelievable. Please, please teach me your ways.
以后吧
One day.
哈桑
嘿
-是那个阿♥拉♥伯男吗 -是的 他说"嘿"
- Oh, is that that Arab guy? - Yes. He says, "Hey."
我喜欢
I love it.
好可爱 你打算怎么回
So sweet. What are you gonna write back?
我打给他好了
I think I'm just gonna call him
因为"嘿"意思就是"我想聊天" 对吧
'cause, I mean, "Hey" Means "I wanna talk," Right?
是的 应该是的
Yeah, sure, I think it could.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
哈桑
不方便说话 有什么事
他一定是在开会时给我发的
He... he must be texting me from a meeting.
他是个产品工程师
You know, he's a product engineer,
所以我们说话这会儿他多半正在设计东西呢
so he's probably engineering shit as we speak.
你好像很喜欢他
Seems like you really like him.
是的
You know, I do.
我只是想听到你的声音
我们只约会过3次 不过他与众不同
We've only been on three dates, but he's so different.
我从没想过我会和一个非黑人的人在一起
I never thought I'd end up with someone who wasn't black.
-你懂吗 -懂
- You know? - Totally.
我和贾马尔总是在说
Me and Jamal are always
我们不是对方的菜
talking about how we're not each other's types,
但我们相处得异常好
but, I don't know, it works.
妹子 贾马尔在胡说
Girl, Jamal is frontin'.
黑人喜欢亚裔女和拉丁女
Niggas love Asians and Latinas
还有印度女 白人女和混血女
and Indians and white chicks and mixed chicks.
不过 如果他们对我没兴趣
But you know what, if they are not checkin' for me,
我也不会对他们有兴趣
I ain't checkin' for them.
抱歉 我暂时不想谈感情
贾马尔说我是他的第一个
Jamal said I was his first.
埃塞俄比亚餐厅&市场&礼品店
我们只是顺其自然
We were just going with the flow.
毫无预兆 就我个人而言
It came out of nowhere, 'cause, personally,
我觉得我们玩得很开心
I thought we were having a good time.
等等 顺其自然是谁的主意
Wait? Whose idea was it to go with the flow?
双方的
Oh, it was mutual.
好吧 贱♥人♥ 是他的 但我也不介意
Okay, bitch, it was his, but I was cool with it.
-他多毛吗 -他是阿♥拉♥伯人
- Was he hairy? - He was Arab.
-所以是多毛了 -当然
- So, yeah. - Absolutely.
然后他每天都打我电♥话♥
And then he was also, like, calling me every day
给我发短♥信♥
and sending me text messages.
-我去 -可不是
- Oh, damn. - Right?
然后这个王八蛋竟然敢
And then this motherfucker got the audacity
给老娘发这个
to hit me with this bullshit.
"抱歉 我暂时不想谈感情
"Sorry. I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
伤心脸"
Sad face."
他肯定没发伤心脸 我要给你一巴掌
He did not sad face you. I will slap you right...
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表