剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
-没 气候变化 -非常冷
- No, climate change. - So cold.
-阿♥拉♥斯加 -那你们结婚了吗
- Alaska? - So are y'all married?
没
No!
我跟你们说
Well, let me tell you one thing.
结婚是我♥干♥过最好的事
Marriage is the best thing I've ever done.
相信我 如果你认定这个人
Trust me, you better go on and lock that down
最好早点去跟她扯证
if that's the one you love.
我试过 买♥♥过戒指
Oh, um, you know, I tried. Yeah, I bought a ring.
灯光要变了
The light's about to change.
求婚吧 小兄弟
Do it now, nigga!
-拜托 -情况变了 女士
- Please! - It's changing now, ma'am.
变了 你还是看着点路吧
It's change-- you should face forward, please.
城南市场餐厅
我不敢相信你从没来过这里
Hey, you know, I can't believe you never made it here.
你之前还给我发过带注释的菜单截图
You used to send me annotated screen shots of the menu.
确实是
I did, huh?
你已经来吃过了吗
You ate here already?
-吃过几次 -你刚才怎么不说呢
- A couple times. - Why you ain't say somethin' then?
因为你很想过来吃
'Cause you really wanted to eat here.
我不想把气氛搞得很奇怪
And I didn't wanna make it weird.
所以
So...
那你...
what, you, uh...
之前来这是约会还是干嘛
you came here on a date or somethin'?
对 但就是玩玩儿
Yeah, but nothing serious.
-你不用否认 -我可没否认
- You don't gotta disclaim it. - I'm not disclaiming shit.
-我以为你 -听着
- I just thought you... - Yo, yo, look.
我们今晚就别小心试探了[踮着脚走]
Let's not do the tiptoe shit tonight.
不必如履薄冰 我们彼此太了解了
All right, no eggshells. We know each other too well for that.
你知道我动作迟钝 我很乐意跺脚
You know I'm heavy-footed. I would love to stomp.
那我们就来让柯克·富兰克林[合唱团指挥]骄傲吧
Let's make Kirk Franklin proud.
伊萨 你有在听吗
♪ Issa, are you with me? ♪
我懂了 懂了
I got it, I got it.
本着诚实的精神
So, in the spirit of honesty,
你想聊什么
what did you wanna talk about?
你看 你一直拖着不肯说
See, you are really draggin' this out,
我开始有点担心了
and I'm startin' to get worried.
-也没那么严重 -你生病了吗
- No, it's not that serious. - You sick?
你看着有点瘦
'Cause you lookin' a little skinny.
-你需要放松 -你们好
- You need to chill. - Hey.
-请两位跟我过来就座 -非常感谢
- I can seat you right this way. - Thank you so much.
-能不能尽快给他来点吃的 -别闹
- Can we get him food ASAP? - You know what?
他得赶紧吃东西
He needs to eat something.
你想好点什么了吗 别拖延我时间
You know what you want? Don't hold this up for me.
好 我努力 但我好纠结
All right, I'ma try, but I'm torn.
每道菜看起来都很好吃
Everything looks amazing.
确实
Yeah, it is.
脆南瓜花是什么东西
What the fuck are crispy squash flowers?
店员来了 我点吧
Here she comes. I got it.
你们好 我叫乔伊
Hey, hey, there. My name is Joy
今晚由我来为你们服务
and I'll be taking care of you this evening.
我们今晚有几道特色菜
We have some specials tonight.
乔伊 我已经知道特色菜了
Oh, Joy, I already know what's special.
-好的 -我们点一份脆南瓜花
- Okay. - We'll take the crispy squash flowers
加一份蒜蓉嫩虾不加欧芹 作为前菜
and the garlic prawns, no parsley, to start.
主菜就点 一份整只鲷鱼
For our mains, we'll have the whole snapper
一份旋转烤鸡
and the rotisserie chicken
加一份肋眼牛排两人分享
and a ribeye for the table.
饮品的话 我要一杯普罗塞克起泡酒加伏特加
And to drink, I'll have a Prosecco with a splash of vodka
他来一杯纯威士忌
and he will have a whiskey neat.
布莱特威士忌
Bulleit.
分量点得很足
That is a very good amount of food.
我马上为你们下单
I will get that going for you right away.
谢谢你 乔伊
Thank you, Joy.
厉害啊
That was impressive.
-就算是你也不简单 -好
- Even for you. - Okay.
作为感谢 你就直说你要说的事吧
Well, impress me with what you have to tell me.
-好吧好吧 -谢谢
- Okay, okay, okay. - Thank you.
可能我就是一直在思考
Uh, I guess I've just been thinking.
关于我们的事
You know, about us.
我们
Us?
对 我们之间发生的事
You know, about what happened between us.
我也在想
And I've been wondering, like,
如果 如果我们还在一起
you know, what would have happened
会是什么样子
if we stayed together.
有时候
Sometimes...
我会想
I wonder, like...
是不是我放弃得太轻易了
do I give up too easily on things.
我也不知道
I don't know, I mean...
可能很明显 但是...
it might be obvious, but...
我很希望你当初没有放弃
I do wish you hadn't given up on us.
久等了 一杯纯威士忌
All righty, we have our whiskey neat,
还有一杯伏特加普罗塞克起泡酒
and our Prosecco with vodka.
你们的餐马上就到
And I'll be right back with your food.
-我有个问题 -好
- I got a question. - Okay.
为什么是丹尼尔
Why Daniel?
-还是说谁都可以 -不是谁都可以
- Or could it have been anyone? - No, not anyone.
我不知道这样说是好还是坏 但是...
And I don't know if that's better, but...
并不随便
it wasn't like that.
那为什么是他
Then why him?
他就那样出现了
He just popped up.
在你忽视我的时间里 他给了我很多关注
And gave me attention during a time when you weren't.
这不是借口 但是...
And it's not an excuse, but...
被人渴望的感觉很好
it just felt good to feel wanted.
也许吧
I guess.
我们之间当初那么糟糕吗
Things were that bad between us?
对
Yeah.
有时候 我甚至会...
Sometimes, I used to...
下班后开车乱逛 躲着不想回家
drive around after work just to avoid coming home.
抱歉 我这样说是不是不好接受
I'm sorry, is that... is this too much?
不必小心翼翼
No eggshells.
但我还是想跟你在一起
But I still wanted to be with you.
而不是他
Not him.
我只是一瞬间意志不够坚定
I just had a moment of weakness.
但我们确实努力了
But we were trying.
我们重新专注于爱彼此 所以
We recommitted to each other, so like,
你总归是有一部分想破坏掉的想法
some part of you had to wanna blow that up.
不 我也特别难受
No. No, I was devastated.
你知道的
You know that.
好
Yeah.
但是
But, I mean...
我确实有点担心...
There was a part of me that felt like...
我们会回到以前的状态
I was scared we'd fall back into old patterns.
因为一整年 无论我做什么
For an entire year, nothing I did
都不能改变你当时的状态
could snap you out of what you were goin' through.
你不想聊天
You-you didn't wanna talk.
也不想出去 也不想做♥爱♥
You didn't wanna go out. You didn't wanna have sex.
你当时
You didn't...
你不想要我了 劳伦斯
you didn't want me, Lawrence.
我不是不想要你
It's not that I didn't want you.
我只是
I just...
看着你每天起来去上班
watching you get up and go to work
就像是时刻在提醒我
was this daily reminder that...
我无处可去
I had nowhere to go.
也无事可做
Nothing to do.
我也想过搬回家里 但是
And I thought about moving back home, but...
我知道那样我只会
I know that would have just...
感觉更加糟糕
made me feel worse.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that?
我说不出口
I just couldn't.
我们之间发生的一切
And then when everything went down with us,
怪在你身上比较容易
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表