剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我好像尿了一点点
I think I peed a little.
你能跟着维克多的疯狂计划走 真厉害
You are such a trouper for rolling with Victor's crazy schedule.
计划不错 我真的觉得好玩
Oh, it was cool. I actually had fun.
我今天还亲了一只海牛
I kissed a manatee today.
对 看到了 海牛还想伸舌头
Yeah, I saw. It tried to slip in the tongue.
不厚道
Not cool.
内森给我打了三个电♥话♥
Nathan hit me up, like, three times.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
抱歉打扰你度假了
Hey, uh, sorry to interrupt your trip,
但我想离开车♥库♥ 然后...
but I need to get out the garage and--
-又那样了吗 -对
- Oh, it's doing that thing again? - Yeah.
用备用遥控器吧 在楼上的衣柜里
Just use the extra clicker. It's in the linen closet upstairs.
老兄 你那柜子里真是除了衣服什么都有
Man, you got everything but linen in that damn closet.
那个是不是跳绳球
Oh, shit, is that a Skip-It?
对
Yep.
总之 祝你们玩开心
Anyway, uh, have fun.
好 打不开的话再打给我
Yeah, let me know if you can't get it open.
好 行
Yeah, cool.
-当然了 -什么
- Of course. - What?
伊萨 她和内森复合了
Issa. She's back with Nathan.
我猜他俩是偷天情缘
So what, I guess it's Groundhog Day?
不知道 感觉他们只是在约会
I don't know, I think they're just hanging out.
他已经让她知道了他的为人
He already showed her who he is.
她喜欢凌乱的事 这倒是对得上
She likes things messy, so that tracks.
-什么 -没事 只是
- What? - Nothing. Just...
他消失的时候 他...
you know, when he ghosted, he was...
正在处理一些困扰
he was dealing with some shit.
什么困扰
Like what?
心理健康方面的
Like mental health stuff.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事 只是他跟伊萨的事
Yeah, he's good, it's just, you know, when the whole thing
大概正好发生在
went down with Issa, he was just...
那段时间吧
dealing with it, I guess.
那她知道吗
Does she know?
我不知道 这是他俩之间的事
Yeah, I don't know. That's between them.
但伊萨也来度假了吗
But is Issa on this trip?
她没有
No, she is not.
好 你说得对 不说伊萨了
Okay, you're right. No more talking about Issa.
好 因为跟你在一起我很快乐
Good, because I'm having a really great time with you.
是吗
Yeah?
-这里真不错 -是不错
- This is really nice. - This is really nice.
安迪
Andy.
我不让任何人这么叫我
I don't let anybody call me that.
是吗 要是我就要这么叫你会怎么样 安迪
Oh, well, what are you gonna do if I don't stop... Andy?
你真的很想要我 是吗
You really want me, huh?
但首先 给我舔逼
But first, you gotta eat this ass.
维克多告诉你他邀请了你姐姐吗
Did Victor tell you he invited your sister?
为什么 她哪也不去
Why? She never comes to anything.
因为他想试试
Because he's trying.
很明显她现在在西雅图 过得还不错
Apparently she's in Seattle now and she's doing okay.
她在一家店里买♥♥了个三明治 她很喜欢吃
She bought a sandwich from a shop she really liked
就在那工作了
and she works there now.
对 典型的菲奥娜作风
Yep, that's on-brand for Fiona.
-靠 -真缺德
- Shit. - Damn, girl.
我知道这样眼睛很不舒服 等下
I know that burns. Hold on.
我去给你拿条毛巾
Let me get you a towel.
你怎么人也这么好 天呐
Why are you a fucking saint, too? Jesus.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你好 -你好
- Hola. - Hola.
能出示一下你的房♥卡吗
Can I see your keycard please?
我没带
I don't have it with me.
不 要出示房♥卡我才能给你毛巾
No, I need to see it to give you a towel.
我是住这的
Oh, well, I mean, I'm staying here.
我刚从游泳池出来
I just literally got out of the pool.
不好意思 没有房♥卡
Unfortunately, without your keycard,
我不能给你毛巾 这是酒店的规矩
I cannot give you a towel. Hotel policy.
你说认真的吗 因为刚走的那两个白人
Are you serious? Because the white people
没有出示房♥卡就拿到毛巾了
that just left did not need to show a keycard.
女士 我不知道你是想说什么
Um, ma'am, I don't know what you're accusing me of,
但如你所见
but as you can see--
要是你不给我毛巾
If you don't just give me a towel--
好吧 你冷静一点
Okay, you need to calm down,
不然我就叫我的经理来了
or I'm going to have to get my manager.
就因为一张房♥卡
Over a keycard?
328房♥ 她是房♥客
Uh, room 328. She's good.
谢谢
Gracias.
你好
Hola.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
我刚在吧台遇到一个哥们
I just met a dude at the bar
要送我几杯烈酒
who's gonna send over a bunch of shots.
他发誓他大学时就认识我了 我就顺势接了
He swore he knew me from college and I just went with it.
你没事吧
You okay?
就是一些老掉牙的破事
Just some typical bullshit.
发毛巾的那位女士只是很严谨罢了
The towel lady was just being intense about her job.
对 带着种族歧视
Yeah, in a selectively racist way.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
她可能只是嫉妒你有多漂亮
She's probably just jealous of how pretty you are.
太明显了 我明明看到她什么都没问
I mean, it's just ridiculous. I literally watched her
就给了一对白人夫妇毛巾
give a white couple towels without question.
-你也看到了吧 -是
- You saw that, right? - Yeah.
我只是问问 你真的觉得这是因为种族吗
Just to ask. Do you really think it was about race?
维克多 别傻了 你知道肯定是的
Victor, don't be dumb. You know it was.
你究竟什么意思
I mean, what exactly are you saying?
好吧 我故意唱个反调 万一不是呢
Okay, well, devil's advocate. What if it wasn't?
万一她真的只是想做好本职工作呢
What if she really was just doing her job?
要是她不检查房♥卡 老板就会让她走人
Her boss could go off on her for not checking.
说得很好 但别给她找借口了
Doesn't excuse it, but nice try.
可你不能确定
But you don't know for sure,
所以你的猜疑可能会让你生活更加不顺
so you could be making your life harder by assuming.
维克多 别说了
不能讲话吗
我还在旁边呢 能说英语吗
Hey guys, still here, so can we please speak English?
不是吧
Oh, no.
行 我明白 戳到你的痛点了
Fine, you know, I get it. It's a thing.
或者也许你根本不明白
Or maybe you don't get it at all.
你觉得我不会经历种族歧视吗
You don't think I experience racism?
我当然会 很难受
I do, and it sucks.
但怎么应对是我的选择
But how I react to it is my choice.
你不必太放在心上
You don't have to give it so much power.
-好吧 -怎么了
- Okay. - What?
维克多
Victor.
她只是要你出示房♥卡
She's just asking for room keys.
不 不 不 她不是的 她只要看我的房♥卡
No, no, no, she wasn't. Just mine.
白人就是想这么分♥裂♥我们
This is what white people want is to divide us.
对 你得知道什么时候挑起战争
Yeah, you gotta know when to pick your battles.
说得容易
That's easy for you to say.
你只有在对你有利时
You only consider yourselves people of color
才觉得自己是有色人种
when it benefits you.
-什么 -不是吧
- What? - Oh, no.
那不是真的 我不是那么想的
That's not true. I don't think like that.
你不一样
You're different.
怎么不一样
Different how?
在我看来 你在选择
Seems to me like you're picking and choosing
暂且相信谁
who to give the benefit of the doubt to.
知道吗 我不玩了
You know what? I'm done.
拜托 这话题很有意思啊
Come on, it's an interesting conversation.
-我不觉得 -我触痛到某人神经了
- Not for me it's not. - Okay, I struck a nerve.
操♥你♥妈♥
You know what? Fuck you.
安德鲁 教训下你哥哥
Andrew, get your fuckin' brother.
-你什么毛病 -什么
- What's wrong with you, man? - What?
我
I--
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表