剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
-我知道我要点什么了 -谢谢
- Oh, I know what I'm getting. - Oh, thank you.
你明知道坎朵拉在跟劳伦斯交往
It's weird that you're still working
却继续和她合作 感觉很奇怪
with Condola when she's dating Lawrence.
这很怪 但是 其实不用这样 我也不介意
It's weird but... it doesn't have to be, and I'm-- I'm fine with it.
我得承认 我以为我跟你说我离婚了
I gotta admit, I thought maybe I scared you away
-把你吓跑了 -没有
- when I told you I was divorced. - No. Nah.
所以是真的吗 爸爸背着妈妈偷♥情♥
So, is it true? Dad cheated on Mom?
-他们已经解决了 -他们已经解决了
- They worked through it. - They worked through it?
-请小点声 -莫莉 怎么了...
- Lower your voice, please. - Molly, what--
-你怎么能对妈出轨 -他犯了一个错误
- How could you cheat on Mom? - He made a mistake.
-我做不到 -亲爱的
- I can't. No. - Honey--
前几晚我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
只是我很难让别人走进我的内心
It's just hard for me to let someone in like that.
可能需要一点时间
It just might take some time.
-我有时间 -好
- I got time. - Cool.
-谁打来的 -就是些工作上的事
- Who was that? - Uh, just some-- some work shit.
好好工作
You stay working.
我监督过很多项目
I've overseen numerous projects
从产生概念到最终完成
from concept to completion.
我展示了可以将详细的数据分♥析♥
I've demonstrated the ability to turn detailed data analysis
转为有用的战略眼光的能力 为了
into useful strategic insights in order to
给子午线做出合适的推荐
make the appropriate recommendations to the Meridian team.
因此我觉得
That's why I think--
好吧 你这样起床不可能健康
Wow, okay, it can't be healthy for you to wake up like this.
我只有这样才能起床
It's the only way I'll wake up.
有次紧急水上迫降我都睡过去了
I once slept through an emergency water landing.
我还有跟进问题
I have follow-up questions,
但现在暂时不问了
but I'ma leave it alone for now.
你有空吗
You have time?
我倒是想呢
I wish!
但水管工要来我家
But the plumber is coming to my house
然后我要去我公♥司♥的感恩节"回馈"活动
and then I'm heading to my firm's Thanksgiving "Give Back."
嗯
Right.
瞧瞧你 把你的能力用在善事上
Look at you, using your powers for good.
-住嘴 -我是认真的
- Stop. - No, I'm serious.
你做的事很伟大
You doin' big things.
这让我觉得我得加把劲了
It makes me feel like I need to step my game up.
你很完美
You're perfect.
所以感恩节 我知道你也没有家人在这儿
So Thanksgiving. I know you don't have family here either.
你想做点什么吗 我准备去蹭吃的
So you wanna do something? I was gonna hop around.
我哥们麦克 会做轩尼诗火鸡
My boy, Mike, makes this Hennessy turkey.
不过很难吃就是了
It's trash, though.
听上去很有意思 但我
That sounds fun, but I'm actually
要在我家举办一个小型感恩节聚会
hosting a little Friendsgiving at my place.
你想要我去吗
Do you want me to come?
当然 我以为你不会想来
Sure. I-- didn't know you'd want to.
我当然想了
Yeah, of course I do.
-天啊 -我知道
- Oh, Jesus. - Wow. I know.
不安感
第四季 第三集
街区派对前两个月
我要跟蒂姆和卡梅隆见面 他们准备好了吗
Hey, I have a meeting with Tim and Cameron. They ready?
那个 他们刚遇到点事
Actually, they just got pulled into something.
只能重新安排时间了
They have to reschedule.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
总之 一个投资商撤资了
Anyway, man, one of the investors pulled out,
现在他们考虑解雇公♥司♥一半的人
now they're talking about letting half of the company go.
你这就被炒了
Man, you gettin' fired already?
没有
Hell no.
我的团队里只有三个人
There's only three people on my team
我是唯一的黑人
and I'm the only black person they got.
靠 你有黑人身份防弹衣 那有什么问题
Oh, shit, you black and bulletproof. What's the problem, my guy?
这就意味着没人会升职
Well, it means that nobody's getting promoted, man.
我应该往上走而不是原地踏步
I'm supposed to be moving up, not standing still.
这哪算原地踏步
Oh, nigga, that's not standing still.
我已经一个多月没卖♥♥出过房♥子了
I ain't sold a house in over a month, nigga.
那才叫原地踏步 我要分崩离析了
That's standing still. I'm falling apart.
-什么 -地震 气泡
- Wait, what? - Earthquakes, nigga. The bubble, bro.
我可以有更多时间陪丽雅 这是唯一的希望
I get to spend more time with Leah, that's the silver lining.
说到这个 我终于看了《乌云背后的幸福线》
Speaking of, I finally saw Silver Linings Playbook.
布拉德利·库珀怎么了 《永无止境》后他就不行了
Whatever happened to Bradley Cooper? He fell off after Limitless.
我要是再卖♥♥不出房♥子 我就要和他一个下场了
If I don't sell a house soon, I'ma end up like that nigga.
那你为什么要买♥♥新的揽胜
Then why did you buy a brand new Range?
为了撑场面
To keep up appearances, my nigga.
为了什么 为了谁
Wh-- for what, man? For who?
所有人 主要是丽雅
Shit, everybody. Mostly Leah, though.
还有其他女人
And other bitches.
对了 你该升级你的车
You need to upgrade your shit, by the way.
别再开车你老爸的旧捷豹让坎朵拉丢脸了
Stop embarrassing Condola driving around in your daddy's old Jaguar.
她才不在乎这些东西 我们关系很好
She doesn't care about that shit, man. We're good.
我知道你们感情好 她带你走上正轨
Yeah, I know y'all good. That girl got you on the path and everything.
《拜见岳父大人2》什么的
Meetin' the Fockers and shit.
布拉德利该出演那个的
Bradley should have been in that.
就是个朋友感恩节 淡定
It's just a Friendsgiving. Calm down, man.
我就希望不要总是缺个东西
I just wish there wasn't always one piece missing, man.
如果不是感情出问题 就是工作
It's like, if it's not the relationship, it's work.
如果不是工作出问题 那就是别的什么事
If it's not work, then it's some other shit.
你比你去年情况好多了
You're still doing way better than you were last year.
你那时穷困潦倒
You were a bum.
你现在有钱了 有点有钱的样子
You got money now, man. Act like it.
你想买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
You wanna buy a house?
-暂时不考虑 -好吧
- I'ma hold off on it. - All right.
对了 布拉德利·库珀发展得很好
Also, for the record, Bradley Cooper is doing great.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
伊萨
Issa?
-天 -你好啊
- Oh, my God, hey. - What up?
-你怎么样 -很好
- How you doin'? - Good.
你在看《寻找J-Kwon》吗
What, you watching Finding J-Kwon?
嗯 我在休息
Yeah, I just took a little break.
我怎么不知道他失踪了
How did I not know he went missing?
剧透警告 他们找到了他
Spoiler alert, they found him.
现在要这样了吗 强行给我剧透
Oh, that's what we doing? We spoiling stuff again?
你知道在《来到美国》里 他们最后回了非洲
Well, you know in Coming to America, they went back to Africa.
《爱情无价》里 最后贵得要死
In Love Don't Cost A Thing, shit got expensive.
《绝世好男》里的伴郎 最后是绝世渣男
Well, the best man in The Best Man, he ends up being the worst man.
好吧 在《一触即发》里 他们...
Okay, well, in Set It Off, they...
全死了除了佳达
...all die except Jada.
好像是 我本来想...
I think. Just tried--
-谁死了 佳达吗 -对
- Who died? Jada? - Yeah.
没有 活着呢
No, she's alive.
坎朵拉 你好
Condola, hey.
我们刚才在开电影的玩笑
We were just making jokes about movies.
有意思
Funny.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉我抢了你们的位置 我太喜欢了
Oh, sorry I stole your spot. I just love it so much.
这里的音乐很容易无视 经常放梅西·格雷的音乐
The music is so easy to ignore. They play a lot of Macy Gray.
希望她现在还好
I hope she's okay, though.
你喜欢这里就好
Oh, I'm glad you love this place.
其实我准备走了
Oh, I was actually just leaving.
马上就完事了
I was just finishing up!
一杯抹茶拿铁
Got a matcha tea latte
还有肉丸三明治 伊萨
and a meatball sub for Issa.
-我准备打包带走 -堂食订单 伊萨
- I just got some food to go. - Order for here, Issa!
好吧 见到你们很开心
Uh, well, it was so good to see you guys.
-下次见 -你也是
- See ya the next time. - Oh, you, too.
大家感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving week, y'all.
马上就到火鸡节了
Countdown to Turkey Day.
我在这里等我的姨妈们
Okay, I'm here waitin' on my aunties.
怎么能一天错过三趟飞机
How you gonna miss three flights in one day?
我的家人真绝了...
My family. But...
提前喝点没什么的
a little pre-game ain't never hurt nobody.
抱歉 我得"先忙"了 有急事
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表