剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
It's hot. Okay, shit.
真是个疯狂的感恩节
What a crazy Thanksgiving.
没有那次爸爸把火鸡
Not as crazy as the Thanksgiving
扔进游泳池里的感恩节疯狂
where Dad threw the turkey in the pool.
说他绊倒了
Talking 'bout he tripped.
为什么妈妈身边不停有人摔倒
Why are things always falling around Mom?
他没有摔倒 是他扔进去的
He did not fall. He tossed that shit.
不然为什么他拿着一只熟火鸡在外面干什么
Why else would he be outside with a whole-ass cooked turkey?
-因为妈妈那时很野 -他们俩都是
- 'Cause Mom was wild back then. - They both were.
我不喜欢斯坦利 但爸妈并不幸福
I don't fuck with Stanley, but Mom and Dad were not happy.
假期总是很赞 至少你得以做自己
The holidays always sucked. At least you got to be yourself.
记得那年我带了我"室友"乔丹来吗
Remember that year I brought my "Roommate," Jordan?
我不知道他们为什么要那样
I don't know why they acted like that.
又长又尖锐的祷告
That long-ass, pointed-ass prayer.
主 谢谢你完美无缺的配对
"Lord, thank you for your flawless pairings--
太阳和月亮 火鸡和肉汁 男人和女人
sun and moon, turkey and gravy, man and woman."
-还有磁铁 -我说的是所有人 主
- Magnets, too. - "I'm talking about everyone, Lord.
没有特别指定谁 与此同时 露比姨妈
No one specific." Meanwhile, Aunt Ruby
带了一个已婚男人来参加感恩节晚餐
brought a full married man to Thanksgiving dinner.
没人说什么
Ain't nobody say shit.
对了 乔丹后来怎么了 我挺喜欢他的
Whatever happened to Jordan, by the way? I liked him.
乔丹很垃圾 在他之后 还有科迪
Jordan was trash. After him, and even Cody,
我受够了为别人而改变自己了
I'm just done changing myself for people.
我要坚持做自己
I'm just gonna be me.
有的人必须接受这点
Some nigga's gonna have to deal with this shit.
莫莉
忙你的
我那天见了劳伦斯和他的新女友
I saw Lawrence and his new girlfriend the other day.
什么 你做了什么
What? What'd you do?
我打了招呼 带上了我买♥♥的东西
I said hello, uh, got my shit to-go,
然后就走了 他看上去很幸福
and kept it pushin'. He looked really happy.
那你还好吗
So, you good?
因为换我肯定会发怒的 我很小气
'Cause that would have activated me. I'm petty.
我是说
I mean...
我要是说我完全不在乎那肯定是在骗你
I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me a little bit.
我们交往了五年
We were together for five years.
你分手还没那么久
Yeah, you ain't been broken up that long.
我知道
I know.
但现在的他跟他以前不一样了
But the person he is now is not the person he was with me.
-什么意思 -他们外出去吃午餐
- What do you mean? - Like, they were out to lunch,
我很确定他会买♥♥单
and I'm pretty sure he was gonna pay.
跟我在一起时他从没有过
Okay, I never got that.
真的 黑人都不买♥♥单的
That's true. Niggas don't be payin'.
是的
Yes!
我也不知道 我交往的是一个有潜力的人
I don't know, I got the nigga with potential.
我交往的是半成品
You know, I got the work-in-progress.
我付出了很多支持和耐心
And it took a lot of support and patience and...
我只是
I just...
我感觉
I feel like...
她是在收获他和我在一起那么久的成果
she's reaping all the benefits of his time with me.
我去
Damn.
我不说了
Let me shut up
因为我知道我没权这么感觉
'cause I know I don't have a right to feel like that.
不 你有权有任何感受
No, you have a right to feel however you wanna feel.
真的
Seriously.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck that nigga.
什么 你请来的吗
What? Did you do this?
-不是 是你吗 -这很酷
- No, did you do this? - Yo, this is kind of tight.
酷毙了
This is fire.
为什么会有墨西哥感恩节歌♥
Why is there a Mexican Thanksgiving song?
我不知道 但我很喜欢
I don't know, but I'm feelin' it!
感恩节
♪ Thanksgiving ♪
好了 开始吧 为什么
Okay, let's go, because why?
因为是猜词游戏时间
♪ It's Taboo time ♪
叫大家来
Call the family.
杰罗姆 你是妈宝男 所以你跟妈妈一队
Jerome, you're a mama's boy so you gonna be on Mom's team.
哪个妈妈 我开玩笑的
Which mom? Ha, ha, ha! I'm just playin'.
真好笑 宝贝
That was funny, baby.
斯图皮[蠢货] 如往常一样 你跟爸爸一队
And Stupid, as always, you're on Dad's team.
今年人数是奇数
Oh, you know, we have an odd number this year.
我就负责计分好了
I should probably just keep score.
我以为我会负责计分
Oh, man, I thought I was gonna do that.
是你 宝贝 莫莉姨妈只是在开玩笑
Oh, you are, baby. Auntie Molly's just making jokes.
莫莉 你能到
Hey, Molly, can you help me
厨房♥来帮帮我吗 我马上回来
in the kitchen real quick? I'll be right back.
你知道这声音意味着什么吧
You know what this sound means, right?
意味着痛苦
Misery is what it means.
你准备这样拖下去拖多久
How long you gonna drag this out?
-拖什么 -你对爸爸阴阳怪气已经好几个月了
- Drag what out? - You've been weird to Dad for months now.
是人都看得出来
It's pretty obvious.
发现他那破事
Okay, well, finding out all that shit about him
对我影响很大
really messed me up, like, a lot.
你和妈妈可以假装无事发生 但我做不到
I mean, you and Mom can pretend like it didn't happen, but I can't.
什么叫妈妈可以假装 她可是受害者
What do you mean Mom can pretend? It happened to her.
我懂 但我看待这事的角度不一样
I get that, but I just saw that differently.
你只关注消极的一面
You're focusing on the negative.
你一直忽略那兄弟留了下来
You keep ignoring the part where that nigga stayed
在之后做出了弥补的事实
and made things right afterwards.
-别叫爸爸兄弟 -爸爸们也是兄弟
- Don't call Dad a nigga. - Dads are niggas too.
只是都是成年人
Just all grown up.
我意思是 他就是个普通人
I'm just sayin', he a regular-ass dude
搞砸了 认错 然后弥补
who fucked up, he owned it, and he made it right.
也许吧
I guess.
我们能开始猜词了吗
Man, can we get this Taboo going?
我整晚都想玩这游戏
I've been trying to play this shit all fuckin' night.
那... 我爱猜词 你知道的 快来
Is that-- I love fucking Taboo. You know I do. Come on.
你确定你不需要我帮你打扫吗
Are you sure you don't need any help cleaning up?
我们能行
I think we got it.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
-再见 -你也是
- Later, y'all. - You, too.
我朋友们很喜欢你
My friends loved you.
觉得你很好笑
They thought you were hilarious.
谢谢你做这么棒的协办主人
Thank you for being such a great co-host.
他们挺好的
Yeah, they're cool.
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for, uh, inviting me.
怎么
What?
你知道 严格来说 我没有邀请你
I mean, you know, technically, I didn't invite you.
-什么 -你不请自来的
- What? - I mean, you kind of invited yourself,
但我很开心你来了
but I'm really glad you came.
有了你氛围好多了
It was way better with you here.
你不打算邀请我的吗
Wait, you weren't gonna invite me?
我只是不想给你压力
I just didn't wanna pressure you or feel pressure.
所以醉酒妮琪是对的
So Drunk Nikki was right.
天 她说了什么
Oh, God, what did she say?
她说我是你的炮♥友♥
Well, she basically said I was your fuck buddy.
-什么 她这么说了 -嗯
- What? She said that? - Yeah.
劳伦斯 我很抱歉 她就是一团糟
Lawrence, I am so sorry. She is a mess.
她为什么要这么说
Why would she say that?
我不知道 她喝醉了
I don't know. She was drunk.
-但你是这么想的吗 -当然不是
- But is that how you feel? - No, of course not.
只是
Okay, it's just...
听着
Look...
我不知道 我感觉
I don't know, I just, I feel like, uh...
我在这学到了很多新东西
like I'm learning a lot of new shit here.
-比如什么 -比如
- Like...? - Like...
我不知道你不想组建家庭
I didn't know you didn't want a family.
-我从没这么说过 -你说
- I never said that. - Yeah, well, you said
你不想再婚
you never wanted to get married again.
没错
I mean, I don't.
劳伦斯 我一年半前才离婚
Lawrence, I just got divorced a year and a half ago.
我懂
You know what, I get it.
只是
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表