剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
So did I.
-你带了什么 -你又带了什么
- What's your thing? - What's your thing?
到了后我就给你看
I'll show you when we get there.
不然我现在就给你看点东西吧
Well, how about I show you something right now?
我们即将在飞行期间
We will now be dimming the cabin lights
调暗客舱灯光
for the duration of the flight.
我们好像到了
I think we're here.
你好 欢迎来到墨西哥
Hola, bienvenidos a Mexico.
-欢迎来到墨西哥 -你好 谢谢
- Welcome to Mexico. - Hola , thank you.
这里好漂亮啊
This place is beautiful!
-走吧 -好棒
- Let's do it. - Yes!
-欢迎 -你好
- Bienvenidos . - Hola .
你们想尝哪种水果鱼子酱呢
Which fruit caviar would you like?
全部都要尝一遍
Todo y tambien chévere.
我想办理入住手续可以吗
Do you mind if I check in?
-好的 先生 -谢谢
- Ah, sí, señor. - Thank you.
水果鱼子酱是什么鬼啊
What the hell is fruit caviar?
我不知道 但我们一定要吃
I don't know, but we havin' it.
安迪 大明星
Andy, superstar!
好吧
Okay.
来抱一个
Bring it in.
哥哥
你剪头发了
现在不像拉塞尔·布兰德了
你还像马克·扎克伯格
这就是传说中的莫莉
So this is the Molly.
莫莉 这是维克多
Molly, this is Victor.
-还有我嫂子 莉迪亚 -很高兴认识你
- And my sister-in-law, Lydia. - Very nice to meet you.
-你好 -恭喜你
- Hi. - Congratulations
跟他坚持了这么久
on making it this long with him.
要是他不听话的时候 就说"姜饼人"
If he starts to get too cocky, just say "Gingerbread."
-别说别说 -姜饼人
- Stop, stop, stop. - Oh, gingerbread?
-你真的很烦 -安迪 你可没跟我们说
- You are the worst. - Andy, you did not tell us
茉莉身材这么好
Molly was a fucking 10.
-我得联♥系♥一下我教练 -别闹
- I'm texting my trainer. - Girl, stop.
你这么美 这裙子太好看了
You look amazing. I love that dress.
-谢谢 -所以今晚什么安排
- Thank you. - So what's the plan for tonight?
没什么紧张的 就是在一个小屋
Mm, nothing intense. Just a cabana
一起看个日落
so we can watch the sunset.
可能会有人过来给我们按个摩
Someone might come over and give us massages.
再来几根手工卷的雪茄 就这些
Maybe some hand-rolled cigars, but that's it.
还有七点约了一家桔汁腌鱼的餐厅
Oh, and reservations at this amazing ceviche spot at 7:00.
这么多 我们只吃桔汁腌鱼行不行
That's a lot. Let's just do the ceviche spot.
-我们坐飞机有点累 -好
- We've had a long flight. - Oh, yeah.
我完全能理解
I totally get your point.
不过我随口一说 这种不用工作
But, devil's advocate, how often are we
在这么漂亮的地方度假
in a beautiful location like this,
还可以在泳池边抽雪茄的机会很难得
no work, and able to smoke Cubans by the pool?
宝贝 先让他们休息吧
Baby, why don't we let them get settled in?
当然 你们去找房♥间
Of course. Okay, so you guys find your room,
休息一下 换个衣服 然后我们下来见
refresh, get changed, and meet us back down here
-十五分钟够不够 -一小时 好的
- in say, 15 minutes? - An hour, got it.
那样你们就会错过泳池边的牛油果酱了
Okay, if you don't mind missing the poolside guac.
这里是墨西哥 绝对不缺牛油果酱
We're in Mexico. Pretty sure there'll be more guac.
回头见 对了 莫莉
See you guys, and Molly,
我知道你穿泳衣肯定性感到不行
I know you're gonna look so fucking hot in your swimsuit,
我看了可能想自杀的那种
I'm gonna wanna kill myself.
-千万不要 -拜
- Please don't. - Bye.
他们人很好
They seem really sweet.
宝贝 这景色太好看了
Baby, look at this view!
我需要担心莉迪亚吗
Should I be concerned about Lydia?
她之后不会想上我吧
Is she gonna try to fuck me later?
这里的电视也在放《寻找拉托娅》
They got Looking for LaToya on TV here, too.
这里也找不到
They ain't finding her here neither.
那孩子已经全球性失踪了
That child is internationally lost.
好了
All right, so.
你准备看看我拿了什么吗 安迪
Are you ready to see what I brought, Andy?
-你是不是很喜欢这样叫我 -特别喜欢
- You're loving that, aren't you? - So much.
-你带了什么 -好
- So what'd you bring? - All right.
我拿出来你可别爆♥炸♥
Don't explode when I pull it out.
我会努力稳住的
I think I'll hold it together.
好
Okay.
你看
Bam, mm-hmm.
没了啊 挺好的
Oh, that's it. Uh, that's, uh, great.
-你以为会是什么 -没什么
- What were you expecting? - Nothing, nothing.
这一身挺好的
This is, this is awesome.
你带了什么
What did you bring?
我可能没读懂题意
I might've misinterpreted the assignment.
就是
Uh, just...
我带了一个玩具
I just brought a little toy.
还有一些小球
And some small balls.
-还有一个粉色塞屁♥股♥的 -我去
- And just a pink butt thing. - Damn.
我就说我应该买♥♥那根羽毛
I knew I should've bought that feather.
而且也打折
It was on sale, too.
我们不需要这么多
Look, we don't need all this stuff.
最性感的部分在于慢慢发掘你喜欢什么
You know, what's sexy to me is finding out what you're really into.
好
Okay.
我很喜欢今天飞机上的事
Well, I liked what happened on the plane.
懂了 所以你喜欢有观众
I know. So you like an audience.
喜欢那种很容易被发现的感觉
More, like, we could have gotten caught.
好
Okay.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
我喜欢你主宰的感觉
I like when you take charge.
我要你去阳台上操♥我♥
I want you to fuck me on the balcony.
就这样
Just like that.
昨晚那么激烈
After last night,
你确定你能走到山顶吗
are you sure you can walk all the way to the top?
你这就是典型的臭屁大王
Wow, I think that's the definition of bragging.
-那是 -早 懒虫们
- Well. - Morning, sleepyheads.
你们好
Hey, guys.
抱歉昨晚失约了
So sorry we couldn't make it out last night.
实在是坐了很久的飞机太累了
We had a long flight.
我习惯了 安迪过的是演艺圈时间
I'm used to it. Andy's on showbiz time.
你还穿的这条裤子 我们扯平了
And you're still wearing those pants, so we're even.
-我有四条 -很激动
- I have four pairs. - Well, so excited for
来体验你们的计划 我都等不及了
everything you guys have planned. I can't wait.
不用等了 希望你准备好出汗了
No more waiting. Hope you're ready to sweat
因为要往上爬三英里
'cause it's three miles straight up.
好吧 登高我来了 燃烧吧小腿肌
Okay, altitude, calf muscles burning.
你们好
Hey-hey-hey, you guys!
是我啊 梅布尔 在飞机上见过
Hey, it's me, Mabel, from the plane.
看样子我们迟到了
Looks like we're late for the hike.
没 没 你没有
Oh, no, no, you good.
是我来得太早啦
I'm just early Shirley over here.
我在享受新得到的自♥由♥
Just, uh, enjoying my newfound freedom.
要让自己保持忙碌 今天是第四天
Got to stay busy. Day four.
晚餐见
See you at dinner.
走吧 让我们也来享受跑者高♥潮♥吧
Come on, let's catch that runner's high, huh?
到山顶只有三英里 宝贝
Only three miles to the top, babe.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry, yeah. - Okay.
拉篮查观景台 1.8公里
拉篮查山顶 3.3公里
-快到了吗 -就快了
- Are we there yet? - Right here, right here.
再使点劲 天哪 感觉太爽了
Deeper. Oh, God, that feels good.
看看谁来了
Oh, hey, look who showed up.
-终于来了 -快点 伙计们
- Finally. - Ah, jeez, hurry up, guys.
走吧
Come on.
快点嘛
确实
Okay.
这风景太值了
This was worth it.
但我们要怎么下去
But how are we gettin' down?
我做到了 我做到了
I did it, I did it, I did it!
放我下来 但我做到了 你看到了吗
Okay, get me off. But I did it, did you see?
对 你做到了 你太厉害了
Yeah, you did it. You did so great.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表