剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Baby, did I ever tell you the time I lost my hearing,
但后来变得更敏锐了
but it came back stronger?
-什么 没有 -是的
- What? No. - Yeah.
再见 宝贝们
Bye, babies.
轻点 轻点 轻点 该死的
Easy, easy, easy! God damn.
轻点
Easy!
-我不喜欢成年双胞胎 -同意
- I don't fuck with adult twins. - Bet.
今年真是太忙了
This year has just been so busy,
感觉都没怎么看到你们
I feel like I haven't seen you guys.
谢谢你们来
Thank you for coming.
当然得来
Of course.
大家都知道不要错过坎朵拉的大♥麻♥卷
And everybody knows not to miss a Condola joint.
她是派对斯派克·李
She's party Spike Lee.
坎朵拉说你在科技公♥司♥上班 我也是
So Condola say you're in tech. So am I.
-你是做什么的 -我是子午线的商务拓展经理
- What do you do? - Yeah, I'm in business development for Meridian.
他还可以兼♥职♥当水管工
He could also moonlight as a plumber,
因为他今早修好了我的水槽
because he fixed my sink this morning.
我怎么不知道原来男人还能修东西
I didn't know men could still fix things.
是吧 你在哪高就
I know, right? Um, where you at?
我是蜂鸟的程序员
I'm a coder over at Hummingbird.
屌♥ 那里现在很火爆 恭喜
Oh, dope. Yeah, that's the spot right now. Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
子午线要做出一些改变 是吗
Though Meridian's going through changes, right?
嗯 就是要重组一下
Yeah, it's just, you know, a bit of restructuring.
-是吗 -对 我刚知道的
- Oh, really? - Yeah, I just found out.
但我的工作很安全
But my job's safe.
反正我也一直在考虑跳槽
I, uh, I've been thinking about moving on anyway.
-相信你能想清楚的 -谢谢
- I'm sure you'll figure it out. - Thanks.
我在努力
I'm working on it.
你们还有什么需要吗
So can I get you guys anything else?
有 告诉我你这件衬衣在哪买♥♥的
Oh, yes, tell me where did you get that shirt?
超好看
It's sublime.
好了 艾萨克 你要这样叠
All right, so, Isaac, you wanna fold it like this,
然后这样 让它看上去像把扇子
and then like that, so it looks like a fan.
明白没 你想自己叠一个吗
Got it? You think you want to try one?
-好 -你已经开始练习带娃了
- Yeah. - I see you're getting your practice in.
你还要让我等多久
How long you gonna make me wait?
妈 冷静
Mom, chill.
至少得有个男朋友了吧
Well, is there someone in the picture, at least?
有 我们一直在约会
There is. I mean, we've just been hanging out.
他有钱吗
Does he have money?
不会像上次那个人还要你请他吃饭吧
Don't need you buying lunch like you used to with that one boy.
妈 那都是高中时候的事了 况且他不是我男朋友
Mom, that was high school and he wasn't my boyfriend.
他是欺负我的人
He was my bully.
你们干了什么不关我的事
What y'all used to do ain't none of my business.
你的新男友长什么样
What's your new man look like?
看吧
Okay. Here.
-他是韩国人吗 -妈 别说了
- Is he Korean? - Mom, stop.
-问都不能问了 -你们在干什么
- I can't ask questions? - What y'all doing?
-看看莫莉的新男友 -我也想看
- Checking out Molly's new guy. - Look. Oh, I want to see it.
给我看看
Ah, let me see it.
这是你吗
Oh, this is you?
他是不是又疯又有钱
Is he crazy and rich?
这就是为什么我不想说
This is why I didn't wanna say nothing.
你应该把他带过来的
You should have brought him.
我们会规规矩矩的
We would have been on our best behavior.
你不觉得这样太过了吗
You don't think that would have been too much?
伊萨说这样可能会把他吓跑
Issa said that might scare him away.
因为我们才处了几个月
You know, 'cause it's only been a couple of months.
什么都别担心
Don't you worry about a thing.
如果他是对的人 就不会觉得这样太过
If he's right for you, he won't think you're too much.
别多想
Don't overthink it.
再说了 看看你的弟弟们
Plus, look at your brothers.
他们从不多想
They don't overthink nothin'.
你生气了
Oh, you mad?
克伦肖
雷莫特
玛格丽塔墨西哥餐厅
-我去问问 -好
- Let me figure this out. - All right.
又见面了
Back in black, damn it, y'all!
气氛燃爆了 看 看 看
It's lit up in this house. Look, look, look.
好了 那是我姨妈缇娜
Okay, that's my auntie Tina right there.
好了 那是大凯莉 她可不是盖的
Okay, that's Kelli Sr., she ain't fuckin' around, look.
不是盖的
She ain't fuckin' around.
-有位子了 贱♥人♥ -太好了
- We eating, bitch. - Yeah!
不过要等一小时
The wait is an hour, though.
你还去莫莉家吗
You still going to Molly's?
去 我跟她发短♥信♥说要晚点
Yeah, I'll just text her I'm gonna be late.
好 我去吧台坐坐
Okay, I'm going to the bar.
发送给莫莉 感恩节人太多了
时间定了就通知你
要那个了吗
Time for that?
不是
No.
伊萨 感恩节人太多了
时间定了就通知你
莫莉 忙你的
不 别 别说了
No, don't, don't do it.
不要说 不要说 好吧 再说一遍
Don't say it, don't say it. Okay, say it again.
贝雷帽
Beret.
什么这么好笑
What is so funny?
妮琪 要喝水吗
Nikki, you need some water?
要喝水吗
You need some water?
-醉酒妮琪 -醉酒妮琪
- Drunk Nikki? - Drunk Nikki.
婚礼什么时候举♥行♥
Hey, so, uh, when is the wedding?
目标是明年
Well, the goal is next year,
但我们还没选好场地
but we haven't even found a venue yet.
你们问了艺术画廊吗
Have you looked in the art galleries?
那里很好装扮
They're easy to dress and
你们可以想怎么布置就怎么布置
then you can make them whatever you want.
没有 不过这主意不错
No, but that's a great idea.
坎朵拉 你想为我们策划婚礼吗
Condola, do you just wanna plan our wedding?
我再也不想策划婚礼了
I'm not interested in planning a wedding ever again.
让我离红毯远点
Keep me far away from that aisle.
把我安排在加坐就行了
Actually, just put me in the overflow section.
我能理解 我再也不想烫小卷了
Yeah, you know, I get it. I uh, I never want an s-curl again.
因为上次把我头皮都烧焦了
Yo, because I burnt the shit out of my scalp.
劳伦斯 不是吧
Lawrence, no you didn't!
你把头皮都烧焦了
You burned your scalp?
坎坎 你得筹办葬礼了 因为我就要笑死了
Coco, you have to plan a funeral now, 'cause I'm fucking dead!
那可戴不了贝雷帽了
Can't put a beret on that.
那个 你酒杯都空了
Uh, you know what? Your glass is empty.
还有人要酒吗
Uh, can I get anybody else some wine?
我要
Yes, please!
我要跟在你后面 看看你的后脑勺的头皮
I'ma follow you so I can look at the back of your scalp.
借过一下 羊角面包
Excuse me, croissant.
我也醉了 只不过我喝醉了表现不一样
You know, I'm also wasted. I just present it differently.
其实我现在已经很醉了 我真的很醉
I'm so very drunk right now. I'm so drunk.
天呐 你真是太有趣了
Oh, my god, you are so fun.
谢谢 你也很有趣
Oh, thanks. Yeah, you fun too.
坎朵拉真是太幸福了 你正是她所需要的
Ah, good for Condola. You're everything she needed.
真的吗
Oh, for real?
怎么说
Yeah, how so?
马克离开她 他们离婚后
After Mark left her and they got divorced,
她需要放松一下 找点乐子
she needed to let loose and have fun
忘掉他 过得随性一点
and get over him. Keep it casual.
谢谢告知
Well, I mean, that's, that's good to know.
不管怎样 我很高兴她终于能这么做了
Anyway, I'm glad she's finally doin' it.
天呐 谁会在感恩节带乳蛋饼来
Oh, my gosh, who brings quiche to Thanksgiving?
帕斯卡 是你吗
Pascal, was that you?
玫红贝雷帽
Hey, raspberry beret.
靠 靠
Oh, shit, shit.
靠
Shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要点燃这玩意
About to light this shit up
好烫 好吧 该死
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表