剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Wait, she keeps crying? What have you tried?
有时候她就是不喜欢小猪佩奇
Yeah, yeah, sometimes she just don't fuck with Peppa Pig.
让她接电♥话♥ 宝贝
Put her on. Hey, babe.
你还真的不开心
Wow, you are really not happy.
乖一点 我们一会就到家
Okay, okay, we'll be home soon. Yeah, yeah.
宝贝 该走了 她一直在哭
Bye. Babe, we should go. She won't stop crying.
你回去行吗 我终于出来了
Can you just go? I'm finally out.
好吧 那我去解救保姆
Okay, so I guess I'll just relieve the sitter.
要把车留给你吗
You want me to leave the car?
-没事 我跟凯丽一起走 -拜
- It's fine, I'll ride with Kelli. - Bye.
-你留下了吗 -没错
- Aw, you're staying? - Yes.
-德里克太好了 -他真是最好的朋友
- Derek's the best. - He's the best dad.
不过我们得给你找点屁♥股♥ 或者屌♥
But we gotta get you some ass. Or some dicks.
-看你喜欢什么 -都可以
- What are you into? - Player's choice.
来自英格尔伍德 大家听好了
Comin' out of Inglewood. Listen, y'all, come on.
办得真不错 对吗
This is really great, right?
是 是 不错
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
举办这样一场活动
Putting something like this together
需要耗费很大精力
takes a lot out of you.
或许这就是为什么你们会闹矛盾
Maybe that's why things are off between you guys.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
你还记得之前你一直为了工作忽略我吗
You, uh, remember when you kept dodging me for work?
看看现在
Look at us now.
不 她一直都很忙
Yeah, no, she has been workin' a lot.
很明显
Clearly.
市场街
瞧瞧你 跟白人在这跳踢踏舞
Look at you, out here tap dancing for the whites.
不 他们应该来这的 他们都是赞助商
No, they're supposed to be here. They're sponsors.
我是说她
I'm talkin' about her.
她也是这个社区的
Well, she's from the neighborhood
这也是咱们文化的一部分
and it's part of the culture.
他们是把这当成农贸市场了
Well, they think it's a farmer's market.
这个我也会
I can do that.
-谢谢你过来 -客气
- Thanks for comin'. - Yeah.
终于能见到本尊了
Yeah, it's good to finally see you in person.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
-你看上去不错 -是吗
- You look good. - I do?
我都要疯了 你看
'Cause I feel like I'm tripping. I mean, look.
黑人都到哪去了
Where are all the black people at?
我该拿这些白人怎么办
Like, what am I supposed to do with all these white people?
他们怎么能总是找到咱们
And how do they always find us?
他们在我们中安插了内线
They got people on the inside.
而且文斯·斯台普斯还没有来
And Vince Staples still hasn't shown up yet.
他在迈阿密发照片
He's posting pictures from Miami
我真希望是延后发的
and I really hope they're later-grams.
好了 看 你都到这了 好吗
Hey, okay, look, you here, all right?
你已经成功了 活在当下
It's happenin'. Be in the moment.
靠 看看这场面
I mean, damn. Look at this shit.
还记得我们在科切拉音乐节
Like, remember when we was at Coachella
你想到这个点子的时候吗
and you was coming up with all of this?
你做到了
You did it.
很屌♥了
It's dope.
-好吧 -你还把兰迪甜甜圈请来了
- Okay. - You got Randy's Donuts over here.
不过这里没卖♥♥甜甜圈
They don't really have donuts there, though.
只是个招牌
It's just a sign.
好了 大家
All right, y'all.
我只想最后声明一次
I just wanna be clear for the last time.
文斯·斯台普斯八点后才会上台 别再问我了
Vince Staples don't go on till 8:00, so stop askin' me.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, well.
下位上台的是一位
Coming up to the stage next is a brother
具有性感悦耳嗓音的哥们
with that smooth sultry sound.
所有人高举双手欢迎SiR 他来了
I need y'all to put y'all hands together for SiR! It's occurred!
英格尔伍德
Inglewood!
安检
对了 快进来 黑人同胞们
Yes, come through, blacks.
换了是我 我也会这个时候来
This is when I would have come, too.
我猜你可能太忙了没时间吃东西
I figured you'd probably be too busy to get something to eat
他们给我送了鸡翅
and they, they gave me extra wings.
奥尔良和纽约的
Orleans & York.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还没吃
I hadn't eaten.
文斯来了
Girl, Vince is here.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes, girl.
-我得走了 -没事
- I gotta go. - It's all good.
-他什么时候来的 -五分钟前
- When did he get here? - Just five minutes ago.
我看看你几点上台 还有半小时 很好
Let's see when you on stage, bro. Half hour, bro. It's good.
-你好 文斯 -你好吗
- Vince, hey. - How you doin'?
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for doing this.
大家都很期待 迈阿密怎么样
Everybody's so excited. How was Miami?
不 那是我助手
Oh, no, that was the assistant.
他去那买♥♥点芭蕉
He went to go get some plantains.
芭蕉 真有大星风范
Oh, plantains. That's mogul shit right there.
这是你的小熊软糖
Oh, well, here are your gummy bears,
甘草糖 爆辣柠檬味玉米片
your Red Vines, your flamin' hot limon chips,
还有二十五块卡夫切达干酪
and your 25 slices of Kraft cheddar cheese.
挺好 他们都安排好了 普娜矿泉水呢
Nice, they hooked it up. Oh, and, uh, Acqua Panna?
葵雅 葵雅
Oh. Quoia, Quoia.
抱歉 我是他的忠实粉丝
Sorry, girl. I'm just a big fan.
-谢谢 -这可以写成电影
- Appreciate it. - This finna be a movie.
会很有趣的
Yeah, it's gonna be fun.
就像那首我最喜欢你的歌♥里唱的那样
Like that-- my favorite song of yours.
-懂 -葵雅洗完脸后
- Got you. - Well, as soon as Quoia washes her face,
她马上就会来满足你们的需求
she'll hook you up with whatever you guys need.
谢谢
Thank you.
聪明点 哥们
Be smart about it, my nigga.
别让别人的选择危及你的地位 好吗
Don't let somebody else's boices jeopardize your baracter. Alright?
你没那么差劲 哥们
You're better than that, my nigga.
我们之间没事
You a'ight with me, bro.
-好啊 -见到你真好
- What's happenin'? - It's so good to see you.
-沙丘怎么样 -不怎样
- How's the Dunes? - Oh, it's boo.
女同情侣搬进来 但她们有问题
Lesbian bouple moved in. But they havin' problems.
其中一个超性感 想让我介绍给你吗
One of 'em fine as fuck. Want me to hook you up?
我还不是同性恋
Still not gay.
好 慢慢来
Alright, take your time.
这是贵宾区 你认识谁
Okay, this is VIP. Who you know here?
你啊 所有人都认识
Oh, you, all these people.
你认识这里所有人
You know every single person here?
是的 那是鲍比
Yeah. That's Bobby.
那是贝利 拜伦 还有布莱恩
That's Bailey. Byron, and Brian.
他们是兄弟
They brothers.
鲍比和鲍比 那个和白女在一起的
Bobby and Bobby, the one with the white woman, a'ight.
这些名字都是你编出来的吗
Did you make all those names up?
姐妹 展示你的能耐
Okay, little sister, what you got?
别伤到他们 姐妹
Don't hurt 'em, little sis.
OG 你会什么
Yo, OG, what you got?
OG感觉来了
OG feelin' that.
我的天 到点了
Oh, my goodness. That's it, y'all.
结束了 抱歉 小姐妹
That's a wrap. I'm sorry, lil sis.
他劈叉了 他不赢不行
He hit the splits. He's gotta win.
这位哥们需要帮助
Hey, I think my man needs some help.
有布洛芬吗
Is there an ibuprofen in the house?
能给他一点止痛药吗
Can we get this man some Bengay, please?
你们得跟他们一样兴奋
Y'all gotta be as hype as them
不然我就不请出文斯·斯台普斯了
or I ain't bringin' Vince Staples out.
来点噪音
Make some noise!
DJ 音乐放起来
Hey, DJ, drop that.
我们要让摇摆舞再次流行起来
We bringing back the Wobble.
谁带了烧烤酱
Who brought the barbecue sauce?
我去 棒啊
Oh, shit, okay.
在那呢
There it is, now.
国外也跳摇摆舞吗 全球化了啊
They wobbling overseas? We got that global reach.
要我教你吗
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表