剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
‐ This is‐‐ ‐ So dope!
你们是天作之合 你很酷 他也很酷
Of course y'all are together. You're dope, he's dope.
你们都很酷 我也很酷
Y'all dope. I'm dope too.
洛杉矶真是太小了
LA is just so small.
太小了 好男人都去哪了
So small. Where are all the good men at?
你的前男友都在哪
Where are your exes?
也让我像你一样遇着几个
Let me run up on them like you runnin' up on mine.
你好 你已接通语♥音♥信箱...
Hello, you've reached the voice mailbox for‐‐
莫莉·卡特
Molly Carter.
你之前都藏在哪了
Where you been hidin'?
我让你爽了吗 让你爽了吗
Huh, do I serve you? Huh, do I serve you?
宝贝 你真是太有人缘了
Oh, baby, you're so well‐connected.
我♥操♥啊
Damn, girl.
你的衣服一定都已经买♥♥下了吧
I bet you own all your own clothes, don't you?
当然了
True.
劳伦斯 把吊牌扯了 把吊牌扯了
Oh, Lawrence, pop the tags. Pop the tags.
停
Stop!
不
Oh, no.
寻找拉托娅
她告诉我她和她男友出问题了
She told me her and her boyfriend was having problems.
他们总是吵架 我知道他知道些什么
They always arguing. I know he knows somethin'.
塔莎
拉托娅的室友
是他干的吗
Did he do it?
男朋友 她这么说的吗
Boyfriend? She said that?
鲁福斯
拉托娅的"男朋友"
我们当时在聊天
I mean, you know, we was talkin'.
好吧 我动手了吗 是的 不过我没杀她
All right, did I hit it? Yes. I didn't kill her, though.
我杀了那只猫
I mean, I‐I killed the pussy.
向她爸妈表示哀悼
No, my condolences to her Moms and Pops.
好了 这里有一瓶2015年的乔西
All right, so, we have a bottle of 2015 Josh,
最好的影院爆米花
the finest movie theater popcorn
淋上了最正宗的黄油
drizzled in the realest of butter,
还有我的个人偏好 辣椒酱
and my own personal touch, hot sauce.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 我只是 -太快了
‐ Yeah, I just‐‐ ‐ It's too fast.
酒和爆米花算是在撩
Wine and popcorn is kind of a move.
我可能和你的前任是好朋友
I think that I might be friends with your ex.
-我前什么 -前女友
‐ My ex what? ‐ Girlfriend.
伊萨
Issa?
-什么 -你知道一直跟我共事的那个妹子吗
‐ What? ‐ Do you know the girl that I've been working with?
那个明天办联谊会的妹子
The one whose mixer is tomorrow?
就是她 是她的联谊会
That's her. It's her mixer.
我一直在帮你的前女友
I've been helping your ex‐girlfriend
-策划联谊会 -这真是...
‐ Plan a mixer. ‐ This is...
-太疯狂了吧 -可不是吗
‐ Crazy, what? ‐ Right?
很疯狂 超级疯狂
It is crazy. It's like, crazy.
只是她在放映会结束后
And the fact that she came up to me
找到我自我介绍的时候...
after that screening and introduced herself, it's‐‐
等等 她很疯吗
Wait, hold on. Is she crazy?
她是有点疯 但不是那种疯 知道吗
Yeah, I mean, she's crazy, but she's not crazy crazy, you know?
所以 你们之前交往了多久
So how long were y'all together?
五年
Five years.
五年了
Five years?
那真是...
Wow, that...
意义重大
that is significant.
-这信息量好大 -是的 但没关系
‐ This is a lot. ‐ Yeah, it's a lot. But it's fine.
我们没事
We're fine.
没有撕破脸 我们挺好的
There is no drama. It's really all good.
好到我应该继续跟她合作下去吗
Good like I should keep working with her?
你要继续和她一起工作吗
You're gonna keep working with her?
我不知道 那样很怪吗
I don't know. Is that weird?
整件事都很怪
This is all weird.
不 不 你不应该离开她
No, no, you shouldn't bail on her.
在我看来她现在需要你
It seems like she needs you right now.
这样吧
Hey, you know what?
你想喝杯红酒吗
You want a glass of wine?
还是这样吧 其实我想...
You know what, actually...
我们要不要改日再约
can we just rain check tonight?
好 可以 你确定吗
Okay, yeah, you, you sure?
不是你的原因 我只是...
It's not you or anything like that. I just...
我觉得我需要时间梳理一下这件事
I think I just need some time to process all of this.
好 当然可以 好
Yeah, okay, sure. Yeah.
阿玛尔 你能把这些桌布铺在桌子上吗
Hey, Ahmal, can you start puttin' the tablecloths on the tables?
我得去拿根延长线
I gotta grab an extension cord.
好吧 但别忘了
Fine, but don't forget,
我有弯管综合征 我今晚还要去做DJ
I got carpal tunnel and I gotta DJ tonight.
你就是去摁个播放键 冷静点
You just pressing play, calm down.
伊萨
Issa!
你哥哥很帅 他是单身吗
Your brother is fine. He single?
是 但他是同性恋
Yeah, but he's gay.
本杰明的爸爸也是同性恋 那又怎么了
Benjamin daddy gay. And?
你来了
Hey, you made it.
你找到停车位了吗
You found a parking spot okay?
找到了 我很走运 正好有人要走
Oh, yeah, I got lucky. Somebody was leaving.
很好
Cool.
-关于劳伦斯 -他今晚不来
‐ So about Lawrence. ‐ Oh, he's not coming tonight.
我...
Oh, I was...
好的
Okay.
我去看看 确认一下大家都知道该怎么布置
I'm just gonna go make sure everyone knows where to set up.
-一会儿见 -好
‐ I'll see you in a minute? ‐ Cool.
今晚的活动有什么着装要求
What's‐what's the dress code for tonight?
我当时说欢迎住户参加
Oh, when I said residents were welcome,
其实就是客气客气
I was really just being polite.
你觉得你哥哥更喜欢哪一件
Which one you think your brother like more?
露腿的还是露胸的
Legs or titties?
永远选露胸的
Titties, always.
看吧 所有人都喜欢看胸
See, everybody like titties.
我先告诉你一下
Hey, I just wanna let you know.
今晚可能会有点家常风 但她努力了
Today may be a little homegrown. But she's trying.
所以我不用穿得这么正式吗
So I could have saved this outfit?
淡定 都市服饰[服装连锁商店]
Relax, Urban Outfitters.
都市 好吧
Urban. Okay.
如果我们下周还在交往的话
Well, if we're still dating next week,
你想出来玩吗
uh, do you want to hang out?
如果吗 周五怎么样
Oh, if? How about Friday?
周五 我有约 但别的时间我可以
Friday, I have plans, but I could do any other day.
有约 怎么 你要和别的女孩约会吗
Plans? What, you got a date with one of your other girls?
你在四处作乐吗
Huh? You out here in these streets?
那很好笑吗
Is that funny?
等等
Wait.
你在和其他人约会吗
Are you, are you dating other people?
是啊 但都不是认真的
Uh, I mean, yeah, but nothing serious.
你不是吗
Aren't you?
当然是
Yeah, of course.
-你也一样 所以 -是啊
‐ And‐and‐and you are too, so. ‐ Yeah.
好 我懂了 玩咖
Yeah, I see you, playa.
有一大堆约会 一直约会约会约会
Stacking these dates. Dates on dates on dates.
我怎么会相信他能把事情办好啊
Why trust him to do anything?
别让我停下 因为我根本停不下来
Ooh, don't tell me to stop 'cause I don't know how.
这瓶酒倒光了 给你
Hey, finish it off. There you go.
好好玩
Enjoy yourself.
-嗨起来 -凯丽
‐ Turn up. ‐ Kelli.
这些酒要撑一整天呢
This liquor has gotta last all day,
所以你不能倒那么多
so you gotta stop pouring so much.
我是在帮你 俗话说得好
I'm tryin' to help you out. You know what they say.
酒喝得越多 钱捐得越多
The stronger the libation, the bigger the donation.
你看到那边的斯宾塞了吗
You see Spencer over there?
他说和他激♥情♥一晚就给我五位数
He offered me a cool five figures for one night of passion.
我可以为团队牺牲一次 你说那个字就行了
Now, I'll take one for the team. Just say the word.
-我是不会说的 -你可以
‐ I'll never say the word. ‐ Yes, you can.
-不要 -那个字是...
‐ No. ‐ The word is...
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表