剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
老天 她的腿可真壮实
Lord, her legs are sturdy.
她已经持续做了45分钟了 没人知道原因
She's been doing this for 45 minutes and no one knows why.
伊莎 快过来
Issa, get your ass over here.
我不该拍照的啦
Oh, I really shouldn't be takin' pictures.
-好吧 不超过三张 -好啊
- Okay, no more than three. - Okay.
小蒂 快过来
Tiff, come on. Whoo.
我们要摆开心 性感和蹲大牢姿势
We gonna do happy, sexy, then a jail pose.
-好 没问题 -开心
- Okay, fine. - Happy.
性感
Sexy.
蹲大牢
Jail.
老土
Old!
你丫闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
对不起 我累了
I'm sorry, I'm, I'm tired.
待在学校
Stay in school.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming, you guys.
抱歉还没有爆满
I'm sorry it hasn't popped off yet.
这么多白人来了 但我对我们有信心
So many white people showed up, but I have faith in us.
开什么玩笑 能来玩一下我就很满足了
Are you kidding? I'm just happy to be having fun.
把宝宝丢在家里
Leave the baby at home.
我应该找一天把她遗弃在超♥市♥的
I should leave her at the supermarket one day.
-玫红葡萄酒冰沙在哪 -这活动好棒啊
- Where is the frosé? - This is so nice.
我以前常质疑你 到底想做什么
I used to be like, "She wants to do what?
为什么 在哪里 怎么做
"Why? Where? How?
有何目的 然后再次灵魂发问 为什么
And for what purpose and then again why?"
-我知道 我都在场 -可是妹子
- Yeah, I was there. - Oh, but, girl.
你让这成真了
You made this happen.
这活动太精彩了
I mean, this is awesome.
我很开心你一直相信我能做到
I'm just glad you always believed in me.
我当然相信你啦 亲
Oh, I've always believed in you, love.
你有美国企业家精神
You've got that American entrepreneurial spirit.
你干嘛怪腔怪调的
What, what are you doing?
我的新男人达内尔带我参观洛杉矶
Um, my new beau, Darnell, is showing me Los Angel-eese.
我第一次见他时装英国口音 现在得演到底
I faked an accent when we met and now I have to commit.
-别戳穿 达内尔 宝贝 -你好吗
- Don't make it weird. Darnell, darling! - How you doin'?
这是我的好姐妹 伊萨·迪
Please meet my dear friend, Issa Dee.
很高兴认识你
Hi, nice to meet you.
你好啊
Hello!
其实我是美国人啦 凯丽才是英国人
I mean, hey. I'm American, Kelli's British.
这是真的
Now, that is a fact.
那东西叫什么来着
What do you call those?
-塔可 -塔可吗
- Tacos? - A tac-oh.
-塔可 -好可爱哦
- A taco. - That is so cute.
你知道劳伦斯和坎朵拉分手了吗
Hey, did you know Lawrence and Condola broke up?
坎朵拉什么都没告诉我
Condola didn't tell me anything.
不过我在休产假
But I've been on maternity leave.
-德里克 你知道吗 -不
- Derek, did you know? - No.
其实我有点生气
And actually, I'm offended.
通常那家伙什么都跟我说
That nigga usually tells me too much.
伊莎 我能和你单独聊聊吗
Issa, can I steal you for a second?
拜托告诉我是文斯·斯台普斯来了
Please tell me Vince Staples is here.
黑人嘻哈歌♥手
不好意思 文斯·斯台普斯是谁呀
I'm sorry, who's Vince Staples?
他只要看我一眼
If he so much as looks at me,
我就离开达内尔
I'ma leave Darnell.
还是没消息
Well, still no word on that,
但媒体想跟你聊聊
but the press want to talk to you.
这是好消息啊 你们听到了吗
That's great news. Did y'all hear that?
-我要见媒体了 -恭喜
- I'm about to meet the press. - Ah, cheers.
所以是用手吃的吗
So you eat it with your hand?
请告诉我们你的灵感来源 伊萨
Tell us what inspired you, Issa.
我只是想要塑造一个空间
I just wanted to create a space for us, you know,
让黑人的优秀文化能够展示出来
where, where black excellence can be on display.
现场的人很多样化
And what a diverse crowd.
我完全不介意
Uh-huh, and I am fine with that.
我们的街区改变太快
You know, the neighborhood is just changing so quickly
而这正是支持和提升我们社区的机会
and this is a chance to support and uplift our community.
我们的商业 餐饮 还有音乐
Our businesses, our food, our music.
我们非常期待派对的进展
Well, we can't wait to see how it goes.
谢谢 伊萨·迪
Thanks, Issa Dee.
谢谢你们来报道
Thank you so much for comin' out.
没问题 我们打算留下来拍一些外景
No problem, so we're gonna stick around and shoot some B-roll.
好 采访可以在哪里看到
Okay, where can I see the interview?
在我的油管频道里
On my YouTube channel.
-频道叫什么 -我还没开通
- What's it called? - I haven't started it yet.
可是你雇了一整个摄影团队
But you hired a full camera crew?
我想看起来专业一点
I wanted to make it look official.
-我信了 -那就好
- Well, I believed it. - Good.
还有其他人想采访我吗
Anyone else wanna talk to me?
没有
No.
好吧 时间还早
Okay, it's early.
太帅了吧
Oh, this is so dope.
中世纪时你从来没见过我们 但我们在的
You never see us in medieval times, but we was there.
科比
Kobe!
你现在就是挤奶扔给她吗
So you just pumpin' and dumpin'?
我已经不用母乳喂养了 她不喝 算她亏
I'm not breastfeeding anymore. Didn't take. Her loss.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay, girl? - Yeah.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you were coming.
我当然会来 我是你最好的朋友
Of course I came. I'm your best friend.
当然
Of course.
-姐姐 -弟弟
- Hey, sis. - Hey, bro.
你听说要下雨了吗
You hear it's supposed to rain?
-你担心吗 -闭嘴 阿玛尔
- You worried? - Shut up, Ahmal.
你好啊 莫莉
What's up, Molly.
我们去找地方吗
Should we find our spots?
你好 阿玛尔
Hello, Ahmal.
我知道 我看到你了
I know. I saw you.
对 我看到你的衣服了
Yeah, I saw-- I saw your shirt.
我是跟你的衣服打招呼 不是你
Hello to your shirt. Not you.
好吧 你们看起来气色不错
Okay. You guys look great.
大家欢迎一下德里斯·罗根
Yo, y'all make some noise for Derrius Logan, man.
-他很厉害的 -大家好
- That boy good! - What's up, Inglewood?
很不错 亲爱的 干杯
Oh, lovely, darling. Cheers.
凯丽 你提醒我一下
So, Kelli, remind me.
你来自英国哪个地方来着
What part of England are you from again?
我来自胡说八道市
I am from Poppycock.
在伦敦中南部
It's in south central London,
就一个小地方
just a biscuit's toss
离本尼山很近
and a fanny away from Benny Hill.
-听起来很美 -是吧
- Wow, sounds beautiful. - I know.
确实很美 还有一个问题
It does. One more question.
你对英国脱欧怎么看
What are your thoughts on Brexit?
英国脱欧很无聊
Brexit is boring.
不如我们来聊聊美国的政♥府♥系统
Why don't we learn about the American government system?
-是怎么回事 -在我们这边
- What's that all about? - Okay, so over here,
我们有两个政♥府♥分支
we got two branches of government.
一个分支是总统分支
The first is the presidential branch.
第二个是银行分支
And then the second is the bank branch.
称之为美国银行
It's called Bank of America.
是吗 那是什么
Oh, wow. Is that, what?
就是生产美国所有货币的地方
It's like where they make all of America's money.
所以美金才这么多
That's why there's so many of them.
简直无法相信
That is unbelievable.
-确实挺酷的 -很了不起
- Yeah, it's pretty cool. - It's incredible.
-你很特别 -他确实很特别
- You're special. - He is special.
你不特别
You are not.
你有没有想过 淹死自己
Have you, oh, I don't know, thought about drowning yourself?
那得你先请
Right after you.
英式幽默真的很有意思
British humor is really interesting.
-非常复杂 -对
- It is very, it's complicated. - Yeah.
就像你的脑子
Like your brain.
她一直在哭吗 你试过什么办法
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表