剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
也许吧
Eh, maybe.
怎么 你小妹妹还在暂停中
Oh, 'cause the pussy still on pause?
-你真守纪律呢 -没有
‐ I peep the discipline. ‐ Girl, not really.
他前几晚来我家 我想让他敞开心扉
He came over the other night, I tried to get him to open up,
但事与愿违
but pfft! That went all the way left.
他就这么走了 所以我不知道
He just walked out, so I don't know.
真是的
Damn, girl.
-怎么了 -没什么
‐ What? ‐ No, nothing.
-说吧 -没什么
‐ Say it. ‐ Nothing!
你似乎总是在找麻烦
It seems like you always findin' a problem.
有时候 我心想 你想让自己开心吗
Sometimes, I'm like, do you wanna be happy?
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
你还没厌倦吗 因为我都替你觉得烦了
Aren't you tired? Because I'm tired for you.
我都说了我不想说的
I told you I wasn't gonna say nothing.
但你非要逼我说
But here you go, making me say something.
等下
Hold on one second.
我要接个电♥话♥ 你先走吧
I got to take this. I'll catch up.
-喂 -你现在方便吗
‐ Hello? ‐ Hey. You got a second?
嗯 我在远足 怎么了
Uh, yeah, I'm hiking. What's up?
前几晚我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
我也很抱歉 如果我逼得太紧了
Me too, you know, and if I was pressing too hard,
-或是做了太多... -不 不 不 你没有
‐ Or just doing too much... ‐ Oh, no, no, you weren't.
那晚 我本想的是不要跟你说起我的无聊事
That night, I was thinking I don't want to bore you with it
但说实话
but honestly...
只是我很难让别人走进我的内心
it's just hard for me to let someone in like that.
但你希望我这么做 可能需要一点时间
But you called me on it, and it just might take some time.
我有时间
I got time.
好
Cool.
走开
Get away!
别缠着我了
Stop!
我得回去找伊萨了
Yeah, I gotta get back to Issa.
她现在在跟一只小虫子打架
She's in a fight with a gnat right now.
好
Cool?
-你刚看见了没 -看到了
‐ Girl, did you see that? ‐ Yeah, I saw.
谁打来的
Who was that?
就是些工作上的事
Uh, just, just some work shit.
好好工作
You stay working.
自我护理周日选这里真是太适合了
Good call on this place for Self Care Sunday.
-很喜欢这里的风景 -我也是
‐ Love this view. ‐ Me too.
贱♥人♥ 我只能终止和那个机场保安的关系了
Oh, bitch, I had to end it with TSA bae.
-是吗 -是啊
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah, girl.
备胎成首选了
Plan B was becoming my Plan A,
你知道我无法接受的是什么吗
and you know what did not serve me?
跟一个已经有两个孩子 第三个就要出生的哥们上♥床♥
Fucking a nigga with two kids and a third one on the way.
但低调点说 我也挺为自己骄傲的
But I'm proud of me low‐key
因为老实说离开他很难
'cause it was hard to let him go to be honest
因为他鸡♥巴♥很大 好吗
'cause that dick was thick, okay?
很大
Thick.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表