剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
好
All right.
行 拜拜
Okay, bye.
拜拜
Bye.
我想给德里克打整蛊电♥话♥ 把你手♥机♥给我
I wanna prank call Derek. Give me your phone.
-我想当你 -你永远当不了我
- I wanna be you. - Tiffany: You can never be me.
-我会尽力 -随便
- I will try. - Whatever.
-各位 我得回家 -什么 现在吗
- Guys, I need to go home. - What, now?
是的 劳伦斯想谈话 我需要见他
Yeah. Lawrence wants to talk and I need to see him.
小伊 现在是凌晨1点
Iss, 1:00 in the morning.
我喝得太醉什么都做不了
I'm too drunk to do anything.
没事
You know what? It's fine.
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
我才不想再遭一次酒驾
I'm not trying to get another DUI.
是的 你不能再有了
No, you do not need another one.
再有一次 再有一次
And another one and another one.
再有一次
And another one!
40分钟
40 minutes?
该死的优步
Fucking Uber.
妈的
Shit.
来吧
Come on.
就快到了
We're almost there.
嗯
Yeah.
你想好见到他要说什么了吗
You know what you're gonna say when you see him?
不知道
I don't know.
对着我练习
Practice on me.
-对不起 -操♥你♥妈♥
- I'm so sorry-- - Fuck you!
-什么鬼 -这是最糟的情况
- What the fuck?! - Worst-case scenario, girl.
我是想让你做好心理准备
I'm just trying to keep you woke.
好了 再来一次
All right, try it again.
我很抱歉伤害了你
I'm really sorry for hurting you.
我不能想象没有你的生活
And I can't imagine my life without you.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend and...
你的身材是我的目标
you're my body goals.
你之前对我的看法是对的
You were right about me.
我特么一团糟
I'm a fucking mess.
我只是 我不想当你们眼中的那个人
I just-- I don't wanna be who y'all think I am.
那就别当
So, don't be.
怎么做
How?
你问我
You asking me?
不过我会陪着你摸索的
But I'ma be here while you figure it out.
所以我们能再做朋友吗
So, can we be friends again, or...?
贱♥人♥ 我凌晨两点在太平洋海岸高速路上开车
Bitch, I am on the PCH at 2:00 in the morning.
-喂 -你们把我的车开走了
- Hello? - Tiffany: Y'all really just took my car?!
把手♥机♥给我 凯丽
Give me the phone! Kelli!
还有 别超速
FYI, don't speed.
座位下面有吃的
I got edibles under the seat.
-这个贱♥人♥ -拜拜
- This bitch. - Bye-bye.
-我知道她全程都是嗨的 -全程
- I knew she was high the whole trip. - The whole fucking trip!
你想吃东西吗
You want an edible, though?
-贱♥人♥ -不要吗
- Nigga! - No?
我在集市见过这婊♥子♥ 她很厉害的
I seen this bitch at the market. She is a bad-ass, my nigga.
我要上她
I'm tapping on her should--
-好啊 哥们儿 -嗯
- What up, blood? - Yeah.
怎么了 兄弟
What's racking, big man?
你知道我把那个也打破了的
Nigga, you know I smashed that, too.
-什么情况 哥们儿 -我被捆住了
- Oh, what the hell, blood? - Man, I'm strapped.
到家后给我短♥信♥
Text me when you get home.
宝贝 爽
Oh, baby, yes!
我懂
I know.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表