剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
I'm black, I got about eight uncles that have hypertension.
我知道多少盐才算多 好吗
I know when something has too much salt in it, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我才不要再做面粉糊 将就一下吧
I ain't makin' another roux. We just gonna have to die.
你看不到的是我们要离开时
What you don't see is the full-on meltdown
场面完全失控
that happened when we were about to leave.
迪士尼的魅力真大啊
Disney's a hell of a drive.
-哪一个是柯蒂斯 -左边那个
- Hey, which one's Curtis? - On the left.
拿着油条不放手的那个
The one clutching a churro like it's his job.
你们在加迪纳长大的啊
Oh, you guys grew up in Gardena.
那你们肯定经常去迪士尼吧
So I'm sure y'all were always at Disneyland.
不 我们没去过
Eh, no, we never went.
我和我弟一直想去
Me and my brother always wanted to go,
但我妹妹不太喜欢人多的地方
but my sister wasn't really good with crowds.
-真的吗 为什么 -不为什么
- Really? Why? - Just 'cause.
-那她现在在哪里 -我们也不知道
- Well, where is she now? - We're not really sure.
你不知道自己的妹妹住哪里
You don't know where your sister lives.
我不太想聊这个话题
I don't really want to get into it.
听着 没事的
Hey, listen, it's okay.
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me
如果你想的话 我们还来得及去看演出
Hey, we can still make it to the show if you wanna go.
好吧 如果你宁愿去看演出的话 就去好了
Okay, well, you can go if that's where you'd rather be.
等等 我是漏掉了什么吗
Wait, wait, wait, what did I miss?
说真的 我
Honestly, I'm just...
我有点沮丧
just a little frustrated.
我觉得你
Um, I feel like you're...
你不想和我聊工作的事
you don't wanna talk to me about your work stuff
也不想聊家里的事
or your family.
我觉得你不想让我了解你
I-I just feel like you don't really wanna let me in.
就凭一次对话 你就看出来了
Based on this one conversation?
我就是觉得我们俩聊天
I just feel like it's just all jokes
不是开玩笑就是说俏皮话
and shit talking with us.
是因为我们还没有
Okay, is this because we haven't...
对这段关系定义吗
put a label on this or anything?
不 是因为我想和一个
No, it's because I want to date a guy
不怕袒露真心的人约会
who doesn't avoid being real.
我想和有深度的人约会
Like, I wanna date a guy with depth.
在你眼里 什么事都有问题
Everything is an issue with you.
我去看演出了
I'm gonna catch the show.
坎朵拉: 在来福车上了 十分钟就到
我们已经竭尽所能
We have put as many resources as we can
罗林斯警探
市中心警♥察♥局失踪人口部
寻找丰田了
towards finding Toyota.
我们在全城张贴了她的照片
We put her photo all around the city.
不对 那是辆车
Mm-mm, that's a car. Mm-mm.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a minute?
-有 怎么了 -一个小问题
- Yeah, what's up? - Just real quick,
我一会要见坎朵拉了
I'm about to see Condola soon,
为了不再次搞砸
and just so I don't fuck up again,
我想问她知不知道我们见面的事
does she know we met up?
以及我要不要说
And should I say something or nah?
不用
Nah.
别说了 我们又没聊什么
I don't think so. It's not that deep.
是啊 我也这么想
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Cool.
你怎么样
So how are you?
-我们直接挂就行 -好啊 拜
- We can just hang up. - Yeah, me too, bye.
已经过去了将近两个月
It's been almost two months
警方还是没有线索
and the cops still have no leads.
他们从来找不到我们
They never find us.
♪沉醉在海水中♪
♪ I'm drunk off water when I'm up in the ocean ♪
♪放松骚动已久的神经♪
♪ Relax my mind, it be a lot of commotion ♪
♪我没有豪车 但我现在正嗨 ♪
♪ I ain't got the whip but can you picture me rollin' ♪
♪我只能做公交♪
♪ For now I'm just catching the bus ♪
莫莉
♪你们有钱人别来打扰我们♪
♪ You niggas got money still ain't fuckin' with us ♪
♪妈的 我还能行♪
♪ Hell yeah, I still got it ♪
♪不被标签定义 我掌控自己人生♪
♪ Did it without a label, yeah, I run my life ♪
♪死肥白人想要断了我的支票♪
♪ Fat white man wanna cut of my check ♪
♪爸爸拿着手♥枪♥怼着他的脖子♪
♪ Dad with the 9, put the gun to his neck ♪
♪天 我爱我爸♪
♪ Man, I love my dad... ♪
伊萨: 妹子 我在外面听演出呢 声音大到不行 出去就打给你
托里恩 食间的案子进展怎么样
Taurean, where are we on the FoodTime case?
最大的障碍在于
Our biggest hurdle is classifying
把食间的司机看作
whether drivers for FoodTime are actual employees
正式员工还是合同工
or whether or not they're independent contractors.
要不从食间和其司机的合同关系切入
What about looking at the contractual relationship with its drivers?
也就是说 他们有权控制
Meaning did they have the right to control
送餐的方式吗
the manner in which the meals are delivered.
临时工经济有点棘手
Well, gig economy is tricky.
一开始 我认为在食间送餐是
At first, I thought because our plaintiff's only job
是原告的唯一一份工作
was delivering for FoodTime,
以及他的工资是按时计算 而不是按送餐次数计算
and because he was paid hourly rather than per delivery
这可能会造成问题
that it could present a problem.
但后来 我发现桑普森的决定
But then, I realized that the Sampson decision
给我们提供了一个有利先例
provides precedent in our favor.
莫莉 你有想补充的吗
Molly, did you have something to add?
不 不 不 我同意托里恩的看法
No, no, no, no, no. I, I agree with Taurean.
我就是刚看到了一个擦窗户的
No, I just thought I saw a window washer.
心想这工作真危险
That is a dangerous job.
好吧 接着讨论马歇尔案
Okay, great, moving on to the Marshall case.
最新进展如何
What's the latest?
-你忙吗 -不忙
‐ You busy? ‐ Oh, no, of course not.
请进
Come in.
怎么还关门呢
We closing doors now.
刚才会上我提到了桑普森案子的决定
So I mentioned the Sampson decision in the meeting
我看到他们之前是MJ&S的客户
and I saw that they were an MJ&S client.
你跟他们熟吗
Are you familiar with them?
嗯 他们是我之前律所的客户
Yeah, they were there when I was there.
那你为什么不说点什么
So why didn't you say anything?
没什么好说的
There was nothing to say.
我已经直接调出了员工数据
You know, I've pulled employee data
而没有查阅法♥院♥判决摘要书
instead of going through the court docket
这样也许能给你省点时间
which could save you some time,
但是这样做也没错
but you know, there's no wrong way.
你决定就好
It's up to you.
所以你就这么让我浪费时间
So you were just gonna let me waste my time?
不 我不想泼你冷水
No, I didn't want to be negative.
莫莉 赞同我 恭维我
Molly, agreeing with me, complimenting me,
积极帮我处理出行事宜
trying to be my travel agent.
我不需要你做这些事
I don't need you to do all those things.
有话就直说
If you've got something to say, just say it.
好吧
Okay.
我之前和你处理METRA案的方式
Look, I'm not proud of the way I handled
我并不引以为傲
the Metra case with you.
那时我没有好好配合 我道歉
I wasn't being a team player and I apologize.
我希望我们能好好相处 但是
I'd like for us to get along, but...
我知道可能会需要一点时间
I know it'll probably take some time.
好吧
All right.
所以你不把我的门关上吗
So you don't wanna close my door?
没错 我听说过无骨宝宝
Hell yeah, I've heard of boneless babies.
这是真的
That shit is real.
妹子 我一直都是这么说的
Girl, that's what I've been sayin'.
我今晚要打给杰罗姆
I'ma call Jerome tonight.
听
Oh, hey, listen.
听见没
You hear that?
她没事吧 她怎么了
Is she okay? What's wrong with her?
-她没事 -那是我找的明星的歌♥
- She's fine. ‐ That's my headliner.
瞧 宇宙最懂了
See, the universe knows what's up, man.
等等 你找到人了 太好了
So wait, you found somebody? That's awesome.
-恭喜 -谢谢
‐ Congratulations. ‐ Thank you.
你应该带我出去庆祝庆祝
You should take me out to celebrate.
安德鲁也可以来 但他得请客
Andrew can come too, but he gotta pay.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表