剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Now, I just gotta learn how to ride a bike.
等等 不需要学 那些自行车不会动
Wait, no, I don't. Those bikes don't move.
我不太喜欢自行车
I don't mess with bikes.
我15岁的时候骑车摔断了耻骨
I broke my pubic bone when I was 15
整个高二都戴着尿布护具
and I had to wear a diaper cast all sophomore year.
-听起来好疼 -是啊
- Ouch. - Yeah.
你这是从包里拿出来的吗
Did you just pull those out your purse?
对 我在吃高谷蛋白的食谱
Yeah, I'm on a high-gluten diet.
我想在周末之前增个肥
I'm tryin' to get thick for the weekend.
-你要吃点吗 -不了 谢谢
- You want one? - No, thanks.
还是吃点吧 闻着好香
Actually, yeah, they smell good as hell.
好的 姐妹 给你
Okay, girl, come on now.
-怎么还是温的 -我有暖手宝
- How are they still warm? - Hand warmers.
就好像里面有个小简易烤箱一样
It's like a little Easy-Bake Oven in here.
能推进下一场活动我真的很激动
You know I'm just excited to get this next event going.
虽然我们还没想好活动名
I mean, we don't have a name yet.
也没有场地或者...
Or a space. Or--
但我们找到两家果汁店
But we got two juiceries
还刚刚和这家自行车工作室谈妥
and we just booked the cycling studio.
我们进展得很顺利
We in good shape.
这些黑人会变得很健康的
These blacks about to be well as hell.
没错 好 那我们再联♥系♥
They are! Okay, I'll talk to you later.
好的 姐妹
All right, girl.
-喂 米饭通心粉 -喂
- Hey, Rice-A-Roni. - Hey.
-什么 -旧金山的料理
- What? - My San Francisco treat.
出自Rice A Roni的广♥告♥曲
不 我不喜欢吃那个
See, no, that don't fly with me.
我们家喜欢吃汉堡帮手[速食通心粉]
We were a Hamburger Helper family.
这边是通心粉帮的领地
Oh, well, it's Roni gang all day over here, cous.
所以你吃饭的时候最好小心点 朋友
So you better eat with one eye open, homie.
好的
All right.
你那边怎么样
So how did it go?
挺顺利的
It went really well, actually.
那是...好事啊
Oh, shit. That's... great news.
是啊 那...
Yeah. So, uh...
你那边怎么样 好莱坞还好吗
how's things with you? What's good in Hollywood?
好莱坞很好 很精彩
Hollywood's good. It's eventful.
其实我和莫莉见面吃了早午餐
Um, I actually met up with Molly for brunch.
真的吗
Really?
-吃得怎么样 -还不错
- How was that? - It went really well.
我们没有深谈什么
I mean, we didn't really get that deep into stuff,
但我知道她的 她还在冷静期
but I know how she is. She's still coolin' off.
再过几周 我邀请她一起过自我护理周日
In a couple weeks, I invite her to Self-Care Sunday
-我们就会和好了 -所以你感觉不错
- and boom, we back. - So you feel good.
是的 能重新联♥系♥真的很好
Yeah, it felt really good to reconnect,
而且我很想她
and I missed her.
那很好 也许你只是需要
Yo, that's great. Maybe you just needed some, uh,
隔一段时间再和她联♥系♥
some space before trying again.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, I guess so.
我得挂电♥话♥了 回头见
Look, um, I gotta go, but, uh, I'll see you soon.
*你的旧金山料理*
*Your San Francisco--*
你不用再唱了 你已经表明你的立场了
You can chill with all that. You made your allegiance clear.
好
All right.
呼叫按钮
喂
Hello?
我在外面了
Hey, I'm outside.
好 我给你开门
All right, I'll buzz you in.
"你好 内森"
"Hello, Nathan."
我又不是连环杀人犯
What am I, a serial killer?
"你还好吗 朋友" 他又不是我的白人小孩
"What up, pal?" What is he, my white child?
"嘿 兄弟" 他又不是只狗
"Hey, buddy." He's not a dog.
"你好" 不行 这算文化挪用
"Konnichiwa." No, that's appropriation.
我的好兄弟
My nigga!
-进来吧 -你好吗
- Come on in. - What up?
收得怎么样了
What it do?
还在整理东西
Still getting everything in order,
但我感觉已经整理出样子了
but, uh, it's coming together, I think.
很好 我已经能想象到了
Nice. I see the vision.
好了 给我点活干吧
All right, put me to work.
你可以帮我整理剩下的这些箱子
I mean, I could use some help unpacking the rest of these boxes.
好的 我就是来帮忙的
Okay, that's what I'm here for.
我也有这本书
Oh, I have this book.
这样吧 我从那个箱子开始整理
You know what, I'm gonna start with that one.
在那里
Over there.
好的
All right, cool.
最近有什么新鲜事吗 兄弟
So what's new with you, bruh?
那间有我股份的店铺店主要退休了
Well, the owner from the shop where I cut at is retiring,
所以我和兄弟们想接手那家店
so me and my boys are buying out the shop.
什么 内森 那太好了
What? Nathan, that's incredible.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
是你的努力激励了我
You know, your hustle invigorated my hustle.
拜托
Please.
所以我需要你准备好尽快举办活动
So I'ma need you to get your shit up and running ASAP
因为我需要一个机会展示自己
'cause I need a shout out
因为我现在突然多了很多账单要付
'cause suddenly I got way more bills to pay.
我会把价格发给你的
Well, I'll send you my rates.
但我先提醒你 价格还没定好
And let me warn you, they are not set yet.
我们可以商量商量吗
Can I cut a deal?
如果你需要的话 我们在后面有块空地
I mean, we got a space in the back if you need it.
不会让你白帮忙的
I'll earn it.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks, I appreciate it.
我不知道这么说会不会怪怪的
Hey, I don't know if this is weird to say,
但我感觉我应该告诉你
but I feel like I should tell you.
我和我的前任又开始在一起了
Me and my ex kind of started seeing each other again.
好
Okay, cool.
是被你劈腿的那个吗
The one you cheated on?
是的 我们刚和好
Uh, yeah. It's still new.
我们还处于摸索阶段
We're figuring it out.
-你笑什么 -没什么
- What's funny? - Nothing.
我以为你已经放下他了
I just thought you was over that shit.
他看起来不太靠谱
He seemed sometime-y.
他不是的
He's not.
我们把话说开了 现在关系很好
We talked it out and we're in a good place.
好吧 我的错
Okay, my bad.
就是希望他这次能靠谱一点
Just hope he keeps his shit together this time.
至少他知道该怎么说话
Yeah, at least he knows how to use his words
也不会玩失踪
and doesn't disappear.
我没有玩失踪
I didn't just disappear.
我发现自己有躁郁症
I found out I'm bipolar.
-该死 -我知道
- Oh, shit. - I know...
我只告诉你我觉得沮丧
I just told you that I was feeling depressed,
但我回休斯顿后 就确诊了
but when I went back to Houston, I found out for sure.
老实说 那让我松了口气
And, um, honestly, that was a relief.
我...
I'm...
很遗憾你得经历这些
so sorry you went through all that.
我也很抱歉 之前没看出来
And that I didn't see it.
不 我不懂怎么去谈这件事
No, I didn't know how to talk about it.
我怕人们会不理解
You know, I was scared people wouldn't understand,
或是会觉得我疯了
or they'd call me crazy.
但是
But...
我必须坦然接受这个病
I had to get comfortable with it.
那...
That's...
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
我很庆幸你好多了
I'm just glad you're doing better.
我之前得处理很多问题
Yeah, I mean, I had to sort through a whole lot of bullshit,
但我也弄清楚了
but, you know, I got some clarity
我希望什么人参与我的生命
on the type of people I want in my life,
你是其中一个
and you one of 'em.
我是说真的 我很感激你
No, for real. I appreciate you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也很感激你
I appreciate you, too.
别停手啊 继续拆箱
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表