剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我不可以你就可以吗
Oh, so I can't throw parties but you can?
操 把规章制度告诉我 我洗耳恭听
Shit, tell me the rules now. I got time.
-我没时间 -妹子
‐ I don't have time. ‐ Hey, girl.
-我知道你很忙 -"我知道你很忙"
‐ I know you're busy. ‐ "I know you're busy."
但是有个移♥动♥洗手间坏了
But one of your port‐o‐potties is broken,
可人们得小便啊
and people gotta pee.
-怎么坏的 -你不会想知道的
‐ How did it break? ‐ You don't wanna know.
我试过安抚排队的人 但他们已经开始暴躁了
I tried to calm the line down but they gettin' feisty.
他们说想退款
They talkin' about they want a refund.
这不是免费活动吗
For a free event?
好吧 你能帮个忙吗
Okay, um, can you help me out?
好 没问题
Okay, I got you.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
谢谢你们的耐心
Um, thank you so much for bearing with me.
我们别让移♥动♥卫生间毁了我们的移♥动♥派对
We don't have to let the port‐o‐potties ruin our port‐o‐party.
Def Jam唱片公♥司♥
Def Jam.
谢谢 好
Thanks, guys. Um... okay.
我叫伊萨·迪
Uh, well, my name is Issa Dee,
我正在策划一个街区派对
and I'm organizing the block party, and...
我知道我给某些人描述的活动内容不太一样
I know I gave some of you different versions of the event,
但我想借此机会阐明我的梦想
but I want to use this opportunity to make my vision clear.
我们有很多天赋和才华
We have so much talent and excellence right here,
我感觉我们街区没有足够的空间
and I felt like we didn't have enough spaces
来展示并颂扬它们
to showcase and celebrate that in this neighborhood,
所以我才想到了街区派对
so that's where the idea for the block party came from.
她表现很棒
She's doing so well.
我终于知道这货在干什么了
I finally know what this bitch is doing.
你觉得她在生我气吗
Do you think she's mad at me?
她为什么要生你气
Wait, why would she be mad at you?
所以 我想借此机会
And so, I wanna take this moment
特别感谢坎朵拉·海耶斯
to give a special thanks to Condola Hayes.
没有你我也无法实现这个想法
I could not have brought this idea to life without you.
总之 我爱我的街区
Anyway, um, I love my neighborhood
我也热爱这座城市
and I love this city so much.
但看到我们的社群在我们未参与的情况下就改变
But it devastates me to see our communities changing
这让我很难过
without our input.
因此我想改变这一现状
And so, I wanna change that.
我们目前有10个赞助商 我知道我们能翻倍
We have 10 sponsors so far and I know we can double it.
报名表格在四个角落都有
Sign‐up sheets are in all four corners.
谢谢大家 我们在街区派对见
And I thank you so much and I will see you at the block party.
天啊 这派对太棒了
Oh God, this party is lit!
谢谢 谢谢 凯文
Thanks‐‐ thanks, Calvin.
我朋友
My friend.
我真为你骄傲 好样的
I'm so proud of you. Good job.
-谢谢 阿玛尔 -但你也得带上我
‐ Thank you, Ahmal. ‐ You gotta thank me, too, though.
好的 下次 我会记住的
Okay, next time, I'll remember that.
准备走了吗
Ready to go?
那个 我想我要留下帮助伊萨
You know, actually, I think I'm gonna hang back and help Issa.
-可以吗 -当然
‐ Is that cool? ‐ Yeah, for sure.
我打车回家就是
Uh, I'll just Lyft home.
好
Okay.
-今天很好玩 -是啊
‐ This was fun. ‐ Yeah, yeah.
谢谢你过来
Thanks so much for coming.
-你还好吗 -嗯
‐ Are you all right? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
好的
Okay, cool.
-回家注意安全 -你也是
‐ Get home safe. ‐ You too.
伊萨 我爱你的演讲
Issa, I loved your speech.
-谢谢 -你太棒了
‐ Thank you. ‐ You're the real deal.
我来自奥克兰 那里变化太大了
I'm from Oakland, and it's already changed so much.
亲爱的 我很乐意给你的活动作出贡献
Honey, I would be thrilled to contribute to the big day.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
雪莉 你真是我的幸事
♪ Sheryl, you're a blessing ♪
我刚为你创作的
I just made that up for, for you.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
太棒了
Yes!
瞧瞧英格尔伍德小姐
Oh, look at Miss Inglewood.
-你太棒了 -谢谢
‐ You did so awesome. ‐ Thank you.
我真为你骄傲 真的为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you. Really, really proud of you.
-为你骄傲 -好吧
‐ Proud of you. ‐ Okay.
我也不知道 都是因为荷尔蒙 抱歉
I don't know, it's the hormones. I'm sorry.
我根本不在乎
I don't even care that much.
抱歉 那太刻薄了 也是因为荷尔蒙
I'm sorry, that was mean. That's the hormones, too.
姐妹 我们完全被你打动
Girl, we are so impressed with you
如此鼓舞人心
out here being inspirational and shit.
就像西蒙·拜尔斯[体操运动员]
Lookin' like Simone Biles but,
不过有点笨拙 我不生气
like, a little clumsy. I ain't mad.
好吧 就当你是在表扬我了
Okay, I'll take it.
谢谢你们过来帮忙
Thank you guys so much for coming through and helping out.
当然 和斯宾塞的交易
Of course. Yo, where did we land on the, um,
你说我要不要做
whole Spencer transaction?
依我看 千万不要
I think definitely don't do it.
是的 不 我...
Oh, oh, yes, no. I...
我不会的 我不会的
No, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not, I'm...
-好的 再见 -拜
‐ Okay, bye, y'all. ‐ Bye, girl.
刚才太棒了
Yo, that was amazing.
我拉到了30个赞助商
I got, like, 30 sponsors to sign up.
真的要梦想成真了
This is really happening.
我叫你去追求梦想
I mean, I told you to get it
然后我自己随便搞了搞 也实现了
and I fucked around and got it, too.
真好 恭喜你 你做了你想做的事
Yeah, that's amazing. Congrats, you did your thing.
谢谢 怎么了
Thank you. What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我想我和安德鲁之间是完了 不过无所谓了
I mean, I think I'm done with Andrew, but whatever.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-为什么 -因为他在和其他人交往
‐ Why? ‐ Because he's dating other people.
我要放弃一切不适宜我的事物
You know, and I'm letting go of whatever doesn't serve me.
-但你们之前玩得很开心啊 -没错
‐ But y'all were having fun. ‐ I mean, we were.
等等 你喜欢他 你是真的喜欢他
Wait, you like him. Like, really like him.
我不知道 我只是心烦意乱
I don't know, I'm just bothered.
妹子 你得忠于自己
Girl, you gotta be real with yourself.
就拿我说吧
Like, take me for example.
我先前在做样子 我不得不对自己说
I was frontin' earlier and I had to be like,
别装了
girl, stop frontin'.
好吧 如果我们不再假装
Okay, so if we're done fronting, um...
你明知道坎朵拉在跟劳伦斯交往
it's weird that you're still working with Condola
却继续和她合作 感觉很奇怪
when she's dating Lawrence.
你打算什么时候告诉我
And when were you gonna tell me?
我试图给你打电♥话♥的
I tried to call you.
我知道 这很怪 但是
And, yeah, I mean, it's weird, but...
其实不用这样 我也不介意
it doesn't have to be and I'm fine with it.
所以你要继续和她共事 做她朋友吗
So you're just gonna keep working with her and being her friend?
是的
Yeah.
她也不介意
And she's cool with that?
我想是的 毕竟
I think so. I mean,
她今晚来了 而且
she came tonight and
没有她我也做不到这一切
I couldn't have done any of this without her, so.
-也许吧 -怎么了
‐ Girl, I guess. ‐ What?
就
It's...
只是你知道你的生活不用这么混乱 对吗
It's just that you know your life don't have to be this messy, right?
有时候 我觉得你喜欢这样
Sometimes, I think you like that shit.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想帮你坦诚面对自己
I'm just trying to help you be real with yourself.
让你负责 仅此而已
And hold you accountable. That's it.
你说的是
No, you right.
谢谢
Thanks.
发送给安德鲁
抱歉生气 我以为我们只是在玩乐
但我意识到我真的喜欢你
安德鲁
我知道是他干的 我确信
I know he did it. I know it in my heart.
我很高兴你打来电♥话♥
I'm glad you called.
-联谊会怎么样 -挺好的
‐ How, uh, how was the mixer? ‐ It was good.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表