剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我根本没想到我能有孩子
I didn't think I could have kids.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
两次 因为你有两个孩子
Twice, 'cause there are two of us.
是啊 我犯了两个错
Yeah, I made two mistakes.
真是震撼
That is Earth-shattering.
对我来说也是 但我摸索了出来
It was for me too. But I figured it out.
你们都成了我生活里最棒的一部分
And y'all ended up being the best parts of my life.
你跟我一样 你也会摸索出来的
You're built the same way. You're gonna figure it out.
你说会就会吧
If you say so.
我感觉我一片混乱
I just feel like I'm all over the place.
我总是在想那次你说
And I keep thinkin' about that one time when you said
我经手的事情很多
I had my hand in too many pots.
-我什么时候说过 -在梅姨妈的周年纪念日上
- When did I say that? - At Aunt May's anniversary.
我偷拿蛋糕进我房♥间的时候
I overheard you talking about it
无意中听到你们在聊这个
when I was sneaking cake to my room.
我不是那个意思
That is not what I meant.
我是在说你对很多事都感兴趣
I was speaking to all the things that you were interested in
而且你很擅长
and you were good at.
我羡慕你这点
I admire that about you.
你羡慕我
You admire me?
我只是
I just...
从没真想过
never thought that.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你和斯坦利关系怎么样 他把你"伺候"得好吗
So how are you and Stanley. He doin' right by you?
当然
Ooh, yes he is!
恶心 妈 我不是那意思
Ew, Mom, that's not what I meant.
所以你们要结婚吗
So are y'all gonna get married?
然后继承那对双胞胎 不了 谢谢
And inherit those twins? No thank you.
不不不
No, no, no.
你不想要脱发的凯莎吗
You don't want Keisha with alopecia?
亲爱的 两个我都不想要
Ooh, honey, neither one of 'em.
我是凯丽 你是哪位
This is Kelli. May I ask who's calling?
凯丽 我是伊萨 你打给我的
Kelli, it's Issa. You called me.
我知道我打给你了
I know I called your ass.
但你就像我生父一样把我无视
But you ignoring me like you my biological father.
你去哪了 你还好吗
Where you been? Are you okay?
我很好 我只是很忙
Yeah, I'm okay. I-- I've just been busy.
你有联♥系♥莫莉吗
Okay, well, have you called Molly yet?
为什么没有
Why not?
因为她还没有打给我
'Cause she hasn't called me.
所以就这样吗 你们友尽了
So that's it? That's a wrap?
伊萨 拜托
Issa, come on.
我知道你现在很难受 但如果你们
I know you're upset right now, but maybe if y'all
能坐下来好好谈谈 你们就能消除隔阂
sat down and talked face-to-face you could work it out.
你对莫莉也是这样的吗
Are you giving Molly this same energy?
是的 我也有跟那贱♥人♥打电♥话♥
Yes, I've been callin' that bitch too.
听着 我和小蒂曾经长时间忽视我们之间的问题
Look, when me and Tiff let our shit sit too long,
我们差点就没能和好
we almost didn't come back from it.
我只是不想这次先去联♥系♥她
I just don't wanna be the one to reach out this time.
所以呢 要是她不打电♥话♥
Okay, so what? If she doesn't call,
你们就再也不说话了吗
y'all just never gonna speak again?
街区派对超酷
Yo, that block party was tight!
卖♥♥松露芝士通心粉
Yo, who was selling the soul food
灵魂料理的人是谁
with the truffle mac and cheese?
我得介绍给我朋友
I need to put the homies on.
那是我们的厨房♥ 谢谢前来
That was Our Kitchen, thanks for coming.
祝好
Bless up.
那个留着脏辫的第一个歌♥手是谁 太酷了
Who was that first artist with the locs? Shit slapped.
那是德里斯·洛根 去听听他的歌♥吧
That was Derrius Logan. Check him out.
我在哪能找到更多这样的东西
Where can I find more stuff like this?
交给我 很快就有了
I got you. Coming soon.
埃塞俄比亚餐厅
我要去找一个埃塞俄比亚人
♪ About to get this food ♪
买♥♥吃的了
♪ From an Ethiopian dude ♪
我感觉非常棒
♪ I'm feeling really good ♪
不行 这词太烂了
Nope, doesn't work.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表