剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
All right, I mean, don't stop unpacking
虽然我突然向你掏心掏肺
just 'cause I got all sincere and shit.
你还是得完成任务
You know, you still got work to do.
-时间紧迫 -知道了 内森大♥师♥
- You on the clock, girl. - Okay, Master Nathan.
-好啊 宝贝 -宝贝
- Hey, babe. - Hey, baby.
又有赠送的缅♥甸♥菜 老娘很满意
We got bonus Rangoon again, and a bitch is pleased.
我们不是要吃印度菜吗
Oh, I thought we were doing Indian now.
我知道你很喜欢那家餐厅
Yeah, I know you really like that place,
但上次他们的烤饼很难吃
but last time, their naan was like, nah.
跟你哥去看比赛 看得怎么样
How was the game with your brother?
-座位很好 -是吗
- Oh, the seats were so good. - Yeah?
我旁边就是Migos其中一个成员
I was right next to one of the Migos.
说唱三人组合
但不知道是哪一个
No idea which one.
我在音乐行业工作 我该知道的
I mean, I work in music. I should know.
-你是该知道 -是啊
- You should. - Yeah.
不过你没去 有点尴尬
It was kinda awkward you weren't there though.
-真的吗 为什么 -他邀请我们一起去的
- Really? Why? - I mean, he invited us.
我谎称你要工作
I lied and said you had to work.
我又没叫你说谎
Well, I didn't ask you to lie.
不然呢
Uh, well...
你打算永远不再见他吗
are you just never gonna see him again?
他可是我哥哥
I mean, he's my brother.
我知道 但是...
Okay, I know, but...
老实说 我不知道你为什么会叫我
I mean, honestly, I don't know why you would ask me
做我感到不自在的事
to do something that would make me uncomfortable.
你至少可以努力一下
Well, you could at least try.
我...
I...
你们好
Hello?
哥们 抱歉 我们来早了
Hey, man, sorry. We came a little early.
不 没事的
Oh, no, it's totally fine.
是啊 我们只是在无所事事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we were-- we're just chillin'.
我就知道
Knew it.
♪底特律好冷♪
♪ It's so cold in the D ♪
♪我们要怎么和平相处♪
♪ How the fuck we supposed to keep peace ♪
我们很快就弄完走人
Yeah, we'll be real quick and be out your way.
你为什么打包成这样
Why you pack it like that?
-你还好吧 -我以为这些是枕头
- You all right? - I thought these were pillows.
不是枕头
They're not pillows.
你们不用急着弄完
You guys don't have to rush out.
我们不想...
Uh, we don't wanna...
没关系的 我买♥♥了很多外卖♥♥
Guys, it's totally fine. I have tons of takeout.
是的 留下来吃晚饭吧
Yeah, I mean, stay for dinner.
会像告别庆典一样
It'll be like a farewell celebration.
不用了 我们很饱
Oh, that's okay. We are super full.
我们...什么都没吃
We ate... nothing.
我快饿死了 其实我很想留下来吃晚饭
I'm mad hungry. I would actually love to stay.
我不知道她刚才说什么疯话
Yeah, I, I don't know what the hell she was talking about.
-我饿扁了 我要开吃 -好吧
- I'm starving. I'm about to eat. - Okay.
我去开几瓶酒
I'll pop some bottles.
开吧
Pop 'em!
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-你居然没吃过牛油果酱 -我...
- You've never had guacamole. - I mean...
不 我有问题 你是土生土长的休斯顿人
No, I got questions. You are literally from Houston.
-怎么可能没吃过 -那玩意像婴儿食品
- How? - That shit look like baby food.
-你不是吧 -沙司我也不喜欢
- Oh, man. - I fucks with salsa, though.
-真俗 -事实上
- Basic. - Yeah, actually,
这是你搬出去的绝佳时机
this is the perfect time for you to move out.
你们都好过分
Y'all are rude.
等等 内森 你的新住处怎么样
Wait, but Nathan, how is the new place?
有点小 不过 能凑合
It's small but, you know, I'm making it work.
我不知道他为什么这么谦虚
I don't know why he's being all modest.
他家超赞
His place is hella nice.
还记得我第一个臭烘烘的公♥寓♥吗
Yo, remember my first smelly-ass apartment?
那当然 怎么可能忘得了
Girl, yes. Can we forget it?
那的窗户在一个垃圾堆上
It had a window above a dumpster,
但倒垃圾真的很方便
but it was really easy to take out the trash.
她地毯上有块神秘的污渍 而且在不断扩大
She had this one mystery stain on the carpet that kept growing.
我们都觉得看起来像一张人脸
We were all convinced it looked like a face.
-可不是 -苏治·耐特
- It did. - Suge Knight!
黑人饶舌厂牌"死囚唱片"创始人之一
因涉嫌故意杀人罪被判入狱
-天呐 对 -我们在那个臭地方特别开心
- Oh, my God, yes. - Oh, we had fun at the stink spot.
游戏之夜 品酒会
The game nights, the wine downs.
天呐 我们之前玩过好多白♥痴♥游戏
Oh, my God, all those silly games we used to play.
比如那个"黑♥手♥党♥" 另一个叫什么来着
Like what, "Mafia." And what was the other one?
-"名人身高" -什么 那是什么
- "Celebrity Heights." - What? What is that?
我想出来的最有意思的喝酒游戏
Just the most fun drinking game ever that I made up.
想一个名人 猜他的身高
You just think of a celebrity, you guess their height.
说错了就喝酒
When you wrong, you drink.
-那好 我们来玩吧 -太好了
- All right, let's do it. - Yes!
好吧
Oh, okay.
要是你们累了 就算了
Oh, well, if you guys are tired, we don't have to.
不 不 我觉得他们得玩一次
No, no, I think they got to experience it.
-那就开始了 -好吧 我先
Let's totally play it. -Okay, I'ma go first.
伯尼·桑德斯有多高
How tall is Bernie Sanders?
-一七零 -一七五
- 5'7''. - 5'9''.
他一六八
He's 5'6''.
-好吧 -我赢了
- Okay. - I win.
你们都得喝 伯尼·桑德斯是一八三
All y'all drinking. Bernie Sanders is six feet tall.
-怎么可能 -不可能
- Get the fuck outta here. - Not possible.
他给人感觉就超像矮子
He screams like a very short person.
真是想不到
I'm seriously rocked by this.
下次见到他时我要给他量量
I'ma measure him next time I see him.
-好吧 -你怎么量他
- Okay. - How are you gonna measure him?
我要到他面前 好好给他量量
I'ma get up on him. I'ma measure his ass.
因为你们混一个圈子
'Cause y'all run in the same circles?
他要来喝这杯酒
He comin' to get this drink.
伯尼·桑德斯出现了
Bernie Sanders turned up.
不够
That is not enough.
冰箱里还有一瓶
There's another bottle in the fridge.
-好 我去拿 -好吧
- Alright, I'll grab it. - Okay.
-下一个是谁 -我来吧
- Who's next? - I'll go.
那猜猜南希·纳什吧
What about Niecy Nash?
我不知道她有多高 但她超正
I don't know how tall she is, but she fine as hell.
那我猜一个
Shit, that's my guess.
一八零
Five-feet-eleven.
天呐 她的身材真是绝了
Oh, my God, her body is unfair.
感觉她上辈子做了什么伟大的事
I feel like she did something great in another life.
这辈子也做了很正确的事
She did something right in this life.
她这辈子正确的事做得不要太多
She did a whole lot of right in this life
莫莉 看见没 我在努力和她和好
因为她看起来天相吉人
'cause she looks blessed and highly favored.
我发誓 她长得很像兔子杰西卡
Yeah, I swear, she looks like Jessica Rabbit.
她是黑人 所以是黑兔杰西卡
She's black, so Jessica Black Rabbit?
长得像她 你知道这是真的 因为她大腿就是那样
Looks like her. And you know it's real 'cause her thighs match.
你发错人了
哪样 她们哪像了
Match what? Each other?
是肤色还是身形
Like, in color or size?
酒拿来了
And we're back in business.
我觉得我要走了
I just-- I think I'm gonna go.
小伊
Iss?
不 我去吧 伊萨 等下 伊萨 等等
No, hey, I got it. Issa, hold up. Issa, wait.
伊萨 伊萨 等等
Issa. Issa, hold up.
真的很抱歉让你看到那条信息
I'm really sorry you saw that.
-那不是给你的 -还用你说
- That wasn't meant for you. - Yeah, no shit.
好吧 但我一直都是这样感觉的
Okay, but that's the way I've been feelin'.
整件事感觉不情不愿的
I mean, this whole thing feels so forced.
我有在努力让我们重归于好
I was trying to get us back to where we were,
但我不知道在我身边对你来说
but I didn't realize it was so hard for you
这么难受
to be around me.
你说你在努力 但感觉
And you say you're trying, but it feels like
我才是那个一直在付出的人
I'm the only one who's putting in any effort.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表