剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
你当初就应该跟我一起住
You should've just stayed with me.
不了 你记得05年我去你家住的时候吗
Nah, girl, remember that week I stayed with you back in '05?
-你真打算假装 -我他妈没碰你花瓶
- You just gonna act like-- - I didn't did do shit to your vase.
《不安感》前情提要
我准备办一个街区派对
I'm about to throw a block party.
每个节目都需要表格
You'll need a form for each act.
有些节目待定 不过我即将确定下来
Some of the acts are TBD, but I'm on my way to Ding them.
哪个安德鲁 是那个黑人还是那个亚洲人
Which one is Andrew? Is he the black on or Asian one?
-亚洲人 -就试一试吧
- The Asian one. - Just try it out.
有时候人们会给你惊喜
Sometimes people can surprise you.
我是佛罗伦萨大道和克伦肖大街那边的 别耍我
Boy, I'm from Florence and Crenshaw. Don't play me.
我怎么能耍一个点大虾仁的人
How can I play someone who orders crawfish tails
-好像这不是约会一样 -这是约会
- Like this isn't a date. - Oh, this a date?
或许我太清醒了没意识到
Maybe I'm too sober to notice.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - Yeah, you too.
-劳伦斯怎么样 -我想我已经放下他了
- How is Lawerence? - I think I'm over him.
内森最好知道他有多幸运
Nathan better know how lucky he is.
-你怎么了 -内森一直不接我电♥话♥
- What's wrong with you? - Nathan hasn't been picking up.
他有段时间没回复我了
He hasn't hit me back in a minute.
你们在外面干什么
What are y'all doing out here?
我们怎么不是你筹划委员会的成员
Why weren't we on your planning committee?
布莱尔提出要办 她是当妈的
Blair asked to do it and she's a mother.
因为我没孩子 我可以帮你办
Because I don't have a baby, I could do that for you.
这次街区派对
This block party,
我就希望我们能找到一个大明星
I just wish we could get a really big headliner.
希望是什么意思 我们肯定会找到
What do you mean wish? We are.
谢谢你和我见面
Thank you for meeting up with me.
-你要搭车吗 -不用了 I have a date.
- Do you need a lift? - No, I'm good actually. I have a date.
我以为我跟你说我离婚了
I thought maybe I scared you away
把你吓跑了
when I told you I was divorced.
没
Nah.
内森来你家了
Nathan showed up at your house,
我让他以最快速度滚蛋了
and I sent his ass on the way with the quickness.
你应该让我自己处理
You should've let me handle that myself.
就像你去他家那样处理吗
Like how you handled going over his house?
你来追我 然后突然离开
You came after me and then you just left.
我现在回来了 不会再离开了
I'm back here now... for good.
我需要点时间弄清我到底想要什么
I need some time to figure out what I want.
2019年7月23日的下午
On the afternoon of July 23, 2019,
26岁的拉托娅·汤普森走进了
26-year-old LaToya Thompson walked into a Red Lobster
克伦肖大街和世纪大道上的红色龙虾
on Crenshaw and Century.
但她根本没吃上那些温暖的切达小饼
But she never quite made it to those warm Cheddar Bay biscuits.
老实说
Honestly...
我已经不和莫莉说话了
I don't fuck with Molly anymore.
发生了什么 谁应受归咎
What happened? Who's responsible?
有人预见了此事吗 有人能阻止它吗
Did anyone see this coming? Could anyone have stopped it?
拉托娅只是失踪了吗 还是被谋杀了
Is LaToya just missing? Or was she murdered?
我们不查明真♥相♥决不罢休
We won't stop until we find out.
我是萝丝·克兰贝里 这是《寻找拉托娅》
I'm Rose Cranberry, and this is Looking for LaToya.
不安感
第四季 第一集
街区派对前四个月
自我护理周日
Self-care Sunday!
等等 你是想诱惑我吗
Oh, wait a minute. Are you tryin' to seduce me?
随时随地 所以
Oh, always. So--
这周
This week,
我们有一节跟梅瑞巴专辑歌♥曲同步的瑜伽课
we have a guided yoga session set to the Mereba album.
好的
Okay.
-以及 -继续
- Along with... - I'm listening.
一些已经提前卷好的草本增强物
Some herbal enhancements pre-rolled to perfection.
什么 这样的话 合十礼 贱♥人♥
What? Well, in that case, namaste , bitch.
-点起来 -当然
- Light it up. - Yes.
真开心我们坚持这么做
I'm so glad we're sticking to this.
因为我感觉真的很好
'Cause, you know, I actually feel really good.
我也是 昨天在杂货店
Girl, same. Yesterday at the grocery store,
有个白人妇女想要插♥我♥的队
this white lady tried to cut me.
我本可以大骂这个喝燕麦奶的婊♥子♥
Now I could have cussed her oat milk-drinkin' ass out,
但我说"不 这情绪对我无益"
but I said, "Nope. That emotion does not serve me."
今天不行 无乳食品婊♥子♥
Not today, dairy-free bitch.
-自我护理周日 -没错
- Self-care Sunday. - Yes.
我之前在想
Yeah, I was thinking earlier,
自从我把我家整理一番后
ever since I got my place in order...
感觉我的生活也在效仿 你懂我意思吗
...it's like my life follows suit, you know what I'm sayin'?
出现了很多新的机会
So many new opportunities have opened up.
一个全新的世界 我是贾思敏
It's a whole new world. I'm Jasmine.
好的 现身吧 弗莱克斯公主
Oh, okay, well, come through, Princess Flex.
我是认真的 我走上了一条向前的路
No, I'm serious. I'm, I'm on this forward path.
我全神贯注
I'm focused.
没有工作 没有男人 没有...
It's like, no job, no man, no--
这些听上去很糟 但其实非常不错
All this sounds bad, but it's actually really good.
氛围很好
It's good vibes, though.
至少你在创造你想要回来的能量
Well, at least you're puttin' out the energy you want back.
我得在这方面努力点 工作快要榨干我了
I gotta work on that. Work is draining me.
这需要时间
Well, it takes time.
我们只能互相问责
You know, we just gotta hold each other accountable.
嗯
Okay.
姐妹 你快要把你的瑜伽垫烧了
Girl, you about to burn your yoga mat.
我知道
I know!
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - You too.
我喜欢这件上衣 新买♥♥的吗
Ooh, I like that top. Is it new?
这件 不是 有了很久了
This? No, I been had this.
这是我外婆的
It was my grandma's.
她去世了 得了坏血病
She died. Had hella scurvy.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
只是看上去很新
It just looked so new.
我试图照顾我的东西
Oh, I try to take care of my things.
不
Oh, no.
我能处理
Yeah, I got it.
我们要过一遍我们的核对清单吗
Should we go over our checklist?
说吧
Check me.
-好 音与视频 -麦克风 搞定
- Okay, A/V. - Mic check.
-座位安排 -欢呼区 搞定
- Seating. - Cheer zone. Check.
-食物 -已准备好塔可
- Food. - Tacos on deck.
-酒水 -酒吧已准备好
- Alcohol. - Bars on wet.
那我们就都搞定了
Okay, then we're all set.
我还找了人给粉丝们配上麦克风
And I have someone micing up the fanboys.
-完美 -这次联谊肯定会很棒
- Oh, perfect. - This mixer's gonna be great.
我们只需要说服这些赞助商
We just need to lock in these sponsors
到时候街区派对的时候就万事俱备了
and then you'll have everything you need for the block party.
看看咱俩 一切井井有条
Look at us, just on top of our shit.
是那个东山再起的小子吗
Aw, is that the comeback kid?
对 已经一个月了 我们还在一起
Yeah, it's been like a month. We're still goin'.
漂亮 妞
Get it, girl.
他会来参加联谊会
He's coming to the mixer.
什么 我太期待见到他了
What? Oh, I'm so excited to meet him.
告诉他记得带好钱包 赞助我
Tell him to bring his wallet so he can sponsor me.
安德鲁
Hey, uh, hey, Andrew.
你能告诉我那些瓶子都去哪儿了吗
Can you tell me where all the pins went?
怎么都看不到了呢
I mean, I don't see them anymore.
它们一秒前还在呢
I mean, they were just here a second ago,
怎么现在 全都不见了
and now they're- - now they're not.
应该是直接进你脑子里了吧
Pretty sure they went straight to your head.
我觉得你之前的能力都在头发里
You know, I think you held all your power in your hair.
这下全都没了
And now it's gone.
行了吧 估计只有书呆子才擅长保龄球
Okay, or maybe only fucking nerds are good at bowling.
黑子就会这么说
That's what haters say.
黑子 行 那这样
Hater. Okay, well then,
我们加点赌注
let's raise the stakes.
如果我也打出全中 你去把托里恩的车划了
If I get a strike, you have to key Taurean's car.
我不会去惹托里恩 我又不是非得
I am not trippin' on Taurean. Listen, I don't need
跟所有秃头的同事都搞好关系
to be friends with every bald-headed person at work.
派翠丝一个人就够了
Patrice is enough.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表