剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我知道你度过了漫长的一夜
I know you had a long night.
是的 但我想我们该
I did, but, I mean, I think we should still talk
把话谈开 如果不谈开的话 只会变得更糟
and get it all out, 'cause if not, it'll just get worse.
嗯
Yeah.
安德鲁
Andrew.
你能跟我说话吗
Can you please talk to me?
老实说 只是
Honestly, it just...
似乎我们意见不合
seems like maybe we're not on the same page.
我知道我应该跟你
I know that I should have definitely gone with you
一起去见你哥的 那是我的错
to go see your brother, and that's my bad.
-对不起 -我知道
- I am so sorry. - I know, yeah.
但是不只是我哥的事
But it's not just about my brother.
我有这种感觉已经很久了
I've been feeling this way for a while now.
我不知道...
I don't know...
也许我们真的不合适呢
What if we're just not a good match?
不 不是这样的
No, that, that's not it.
我们两个谁都没有跟任何一个人
I mean, neither one of us have gotten this far
相处这么久过
with somebody before.
这总得说明点什么吧
I mean, that has to mean something.
我认为不该这么困难
I don't think it should be this hard.
那怎么办
So what?
我们付出了这么多时间都不重要吗
We put in all that time for nothing?
你就想直接放弃吗
You just wanna give up?
听我说 我知道最近我们有点艰难
Listen, I know, I know, look, I know that it's been hard.
但是我们可以努力 我想努力
But we can work at this. I want to work at this.
做什么我都愿意 我们去做心理咨♥询♥
I mean, whatever we gotta do. We gotta go to therapy?
我会再坦诚一点 跟你分享更多
I'll be more open. I'll share more.
-我可以做到更好... -你是在为了什么努力
- I can be better, I mean-- - What are you fighting for right now?
别想着时间 什么都别想
Forget about the time, forget about everything.
这真的是你想要的吗 莫莉
Is this what you really want, Molly?
你还好吗
You all right?
我昨晚都没睡
I got no sleep last night.
但是我听说这样也挺好
But I heard that's good for you.
就像给眼睛禁食
It's like fasting for your eyes.
你还好吗
You good?
坎朵拉昨晚过来了
Condola came over last night.
她有事跟我说
She needed to talk.
好 什么事
Okay, about what?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
但是我们不是 很小心吗
Yo, but I thought we were, we were careful.
我也这样以为
Me, too.
你...
Are you...
你确定是我的吗
are you sure it's mine?
确定
Yes.
-但是 -这是什么时候的事
- But-- - When did this happen?
是我们复合之前
It was before me and you,
也是我收到工作消息之前
and before I found out about the job.
所以这意味着什么
So what does this mean?
她会留下孩子吗
Is she gonna keep it?
会
Yes.
-我要留下 -为什么
- I'm keeping it. - Why?
现在时机不合适 我们已经分手了啊
This is not a good time. We're not even together.
-为什么你要留下孩子 -这对我来说也不理想
- Why would you want this? - This is not ideal for me, either,
但是堕胎对我来说不可能
but that's just not an option for me.
之前跟马克在一起的时候我没准备好
I wasn't ready with Mark.
但是这次 我想留下
But this time, I wanna keep it.
我又不是不想要孩子 我想要
And it's not like I don't want kids. I do.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
这...
This is...
-这事... -太突然了
- This is just-- - A lot.
我知道 我们还在消化 我
I know, okay, and we're still processing everything. I...
我只是想先告诉你
I just had to tell you.
意思是你要跟她在一起
So this means you're getting back with her.
不 不是
No. No!
我说了我想跟你在一起
I told you I wanna be with you.
但是你要跟别人生孩子
But you're havin' a baby with someone else.
这不是我的原计划 伊萨 我...
But I didn't plan this, Issa. I don't...
我也不希望这件事发生
I don't want this to happen.
我知道
I know.
而且
And...
我也不会对你要求什么
I'm not expecting anything from you.
我不希望你觉得被困住了
I don't want you to feel trapped.
你想参与多少都可以
You can be as involved as you want.
无论如何
Either way...
我都接受
I'm good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我接受不了
This is too much.
我还以为事情终于...
I thought shit was finally...
操
Fuck.
我很开心你能来
I'm glad you came.
我很开心你能打给我
I'm glad you called.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表