剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Want me to teach you?
等等 你想让我教你
Hold up. You want me to teach you?
那就来吧
Okay, well, come on then.
我们去跳舞吧
Come on, girl, let's go Wobble.
不 我得做我的工作
No, I gotta-- I'm professional.
天 我们必须去跳 快来
Oh, my God, we are Wobbling, come on.
-我为什么要跳舞 -快
- Why I gotta be Wobbling? - Come on.
看上去就像2020约翰逊家庭团聚
It look like the Johnson family reunion 2020.
我好想我外婆
I miss my grandma.
我们得教我们的白人朋友
We need to teach some of our Caucasian friends
怎么跳摇摆舞
how to do the Wobble out here.
看到他们就说 邻居
Go see 'em out and say, "Neighbor...
摇摆舞是这样的
This is how you wobble."
伊萨能到舞台来吗
Can I get Issa to the stage?
不要 好吧 我要上去了
Oh, hell no. All right, I'm going up.
你们似乎终于有了热情
Okay, now y'all finally seem like y'all ready to play.
我要有请
I'd like to welcome to the stage the woman
举办这次活动的女人上台
that put this whole thing together.
给伊萨·迪制♥造♥点声势
Make some noise for Issa Dee.
掌声送给我们超棒的主持人
Y'all give it up for our amazing-ass emcee
和超酷的DJ
and our dope-ass DJ!
以及给自己鼓掌
And give it up for yourselves.
我很感激你们支持我的梦想
I am just so grateful to you all for supporting my vision.
这一直...
This has been--
文斯 文斯 文斯
Vince, Vince, Vince, Vince, Vince, Vince!
好吧
Oh, okay.
文斯 文斯 我也想看他 文斯 文斯
Vince, Vince, me, too. Vince, Vince.
掌声有请文斯·斯台普斯
Give it up for Vince Staples!
英格尔伍德 你们好
Inglewood, what's up?
♪ One time, circling the block ♪
♪ Lil' Buddy got murdered on the flock ♪
♪ Two times, you know how we rock ♪
♪ You know who we knocked on, you know who we shot ♪
♪ You know how we comin', come from nothin' ♪
♪ I got Christian Dior, I'm Crippin' Bior ♪
♪ Made her uh-oh, let the mission endure ♪
♪ Gave a little money to me, now I want more ♪
♪ Don't be lookin' funny when we come up in the store ♪
♪ My black is beautiful but I'll still shoot at you, dawg ♪
♪ 2Pac, death tells all ♪
♪ Watch out for the niggas in the Lakewood Mall ♪
♪ Bitch, you touch, Nobu brunch ♪
♪ No bit change, no blue Chucks ♪
♪ Just big things, 'cause gon' bust' ♪
♪ 'Cause sure bust, but we ain't on one ♪
♪ We just wanna have fun ♪
♪ We don't wanna fuck up nothin' ♪
♪ We don't wanna fuck up nothin' ♪
♪ Fun, we don't wanna fuck up nothin' ♪
♪ And we don't give a fuck 'bout nothin' ♪
♪ We just wanna have fun ♪
♪ We don't wanna fuck up nothin' ♪
♪ We don't wanna fuck up nothin' ♪
-这演出真不错 -嗯
- This was a really good show. - Yeah.
-我就知道你会喜欢 -安德鲁
- I knew you'd love it. - Andrew.
文斯找你有事 你有空吗
Vince wants to say what's up. You got a sec?
当然 莱纳德 这是我女友莫莉
Yeah, of course, man. Leonard, this is my girlfriend, Molly.
莫莉 这是莱纳德 文斯·斯台普斯的经纪人
Molly, this is Leonard, Vince Staples' manager.
后台见
I'll see you in the back.
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Cool. Oh,
谢谢你今晚帮我牵线
and thanks for the hookup tonight.
你说得对 我很喜欢
You were right. I love it.
你牵了什么线
What, what did you hook up?
我帮他和伊萨联♥系♥了
Oh, I connected him with Issa.
-是吗 -内森叫我帮忙的
- You did? - Nathan was the one who asked me to.
我只是发了封邮件
All I did was send an email.
内森 但你知道我们现在关系不好吧
Nathan? Okay, but you know we're not cool right now.
嗯 但我没想到你会生气
Yeah, but I didn't think that you'd be mad
我帮了你最好的朋友
that I helped your best friend.
有什么问题
What's the issue?
这太棒了 伊萨 你成功了
This was amazing, Issa. You did it!
多亏了你 葵雅 真高兴你是我团队的
Thanks to you, Quoia. I'm so glad you were on my team.
不过讲真 你该去趟医院
But for real, you should go to the hospital.
我没有医保 不过谢谢
I don't have health insurance, but okay.
-好吧 -她能开车吗
- Okay. - Should she be driving?
我没给她钱 没权管她
I don't pay her. I can't police her.
再见
Bye.
注意安全 妹子
Drive safe, girl.
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -嗯
- Can I talk to you? - Yeah.
你有叫内森去找安德鲁吗
Did you tell Nathan to talk to Andrew?
关于文斯
About Vince?
是的
I did.
内森找我谈街区派对 而我刚好需要帮助
Nathan reached out about the block party and I needed help.
-所以 -但我们谈过的
- So... - But we had a conversation.
我知道 我没有找你
I know, and I didn't involve you.
但你叫了我男人帮你忙
Yeah, but you still got my man to do you a favor.
效果很好 对吧
And it all worked out, right?
这不是重点 伊萨
That's not the point, Issa.
你故意背着我做事
You deliberately went behind my back.
我说得很清楚我是什么感受
I mean, I was very clear about how I felt,
但我想那对你不重要
but I guess, what? That didn't mean anything to you?
因为 莫莉 你愿意让我因为什么而失败
Because, Molly, you were willing to let me fail over what?
某个你随便编造的规则吗
Some random rule you made up?
不是随便编造的 我那是在设定界线
It wasn't random. I was setting boundaries.
莫莉 你知道这活动对我有多重要
Molly, you knew how much this event meant to me.
你看到我在学习卫士 你看到我挣扎
You saw me at We Got Y'all, you saw me struggling,
你决定你的新感情
and you decided your new relationship
比帮我一个小忙还重要
was more important than doing me one little-ass favor.
你总是需要人帮你小忙
Nigga, you stay needing one little-ass favor.
你为什么要现在在我的活动上这么做
Why are you doing this at my event right now?
-有这么严重吗 -嘿
- Is it that serious? - Hey, hey.
你们不必这样 我们只是在玩乐
You don't gotta do this, guys. We were just having a good time.
是啊 我在那跟阴险的你一起跳舞
Yeah, I mean, I was over there wobblin' with your shady ass
与此同时你在背后捅我
meanwhile you were stabbing me in the back?
背后捅你 莫莉
Stabbing you in the-- Molly.
这太夸张了 我没空处理你的抓马
This is OD. I don't have time for your drama.
好吗 你总是在惹事
Okay? You keep startin' shit.
你总是在制♥造♥问题
You keep makin' up problems.
你总是专注于我该如何改变
You keep focusin' on shit that I need to fix
而你明明该修理你自己
when you need to fix your fuckin' self.
贱♥人♥ 你有听到你的话吗
Bitch, do you hear yourself?
没人比你有更多的抓马 伊萨
Nobody has more drama than you, Issa.
你得搞清楚你的状况 别再利用人
Okay, you need to figure out your shit and stop using people.
你利用了内森 安德鲁 我 还有谁
You used Nathan, Andrew, me. Who else?
-咱们别再这里吵了 -看到没
- Guys, let's not do this here. - See?
你太痛苦了
You are so miserable.
如果你和安德鲁没能走下去
If things don't work out with Andrew,
那不会是因为我 姐妹
it's not gonna be because of me, girl.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥我♥
- Fuck you. - Fuck me.
我不跟你玩已经很久了
I been stopped fuckin' with you.
我早该抛弃你这个骗人精
I should have dropped your lyin' ass a long time ago.
你还是从前那个自私的婊♥子♥
You still the same selfish bitch you always been.
莫莉 别再我面前指来指去的
Molly, get your finger out of my fuckin' face.
-你要怎么着 -她在拿什么
- What you gonna do? - What's she reaching for?
她有枪
She got a gun!
谁有枪 是刀吗
Who's got a gun? Is it a knife?
-是钱包吗 -这是我的生活
- Is it a wallet? - This is my life.
黑人真是什么都不能拥有
Niggas can't have nothin'!
靠 我们快走
Shit, come on, let's go.
-你的口音呢 -我是费城的
- Where'd your accent go? - Nigga, I'm from Philly!
你还好吗
Hey. You okay, girl?
我到时给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'ma call you, okay?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是有意搞砸的
I didn't mean to fuck shit up.
我最不想要的就是破坏你们的关系
That is the last thing that I'd wanna do between you guys.
这一切都会平息的
All of this will blow over.
你确定不想跟我们一起走吗
Are you sure you don't want a ride with us?
-凯丽就在街角 -不用了
- Kelli's on the corner. - No, I'm good.
我 我可以留下
I can... I can stick around.
不用 我没事
No, I'm all right.
确定吗
You sure?
好吧
All right.
只要正能量
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表