剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
It's just...
我就直接问了
I'm just gonna come out and ask.
你还没放下你前任吗
Are you still getting over your ex?
怎么突然说起他
How did this become about him?
那已经结束了
That is over.
好的
Okay.
如过要说谁该担心前任的话
I mean, if anybody should be worried about an ex,
多半也该是我
it should probably be me.
-拜托 -怎么
- Come on. - What?
你和伊萨开玩笑 你们有同样的朋友
You and Issa have little jokes and you have the same friends.
你觉得这会让我作何感受
How do you think that makes me feel?
我们之间不是那样的
It's not like that between us.
是我提出和她分手的
Like, I broke up with her.
-因为她出轨 -我还是走了
- Because she cheated. - I still left.
-但如果她没有呢 -没有什么 出轨吗
- But if she hadn't. - She hadn't what? Cheated?
-但她出了 -但如果她没有呢
- Okay, she did. - But if she hadn't.
你们还会在一起吗
Would you still be together?
-谢谢你送我 -没事
- Thanks for the ride. - Yeah, for sure.
我得去莫莉家拿派
Gotta go to Molly's to go get this pie.
你们没事吧
Y'all good?
嗯 我们只是得谈谈
Yeah, we just gotta have this talk.
当我没说 我们很好 就是朋友间的那些事
Never mind, we good. Just regular friend shit.
妈妈说 跟斯坦利有关
Mom said, oh, it's about Stanley.
轻微骨折 但他没事 为他祈祷
"It's a small fracture but he's okay. Keep him in prayer.
谢谢今天来陪家人
"And thanks for spending time with the family today.
这对我们很有意义
It means a lot."
我们就该留下的
We should have stayed, huh?
去他妈的双胞胎
Fuck the twins.
你不用因为他们说你该做什么 你就去做
You ain't gotta do something just 'cause they say you supposed to.
-你说得对 -我知道 我心理医生就这么说的
- You right. - I know. It's what my therapist say.
这比感恩节好多了
Well, this was a much better Thanksgiving.
是啊
It was.
-我讨厌你 -我也讨厌你
- I hate you. - Hate you, too.
莫莉
我们能改天谈吗
你真输不起
You are a bad loser.
伊萨
我们能改天谈吗
嗯 当然
你准备再次被吊打吗
So you ready to get smacked again?
你还想玩
Ah, you want to play again?
我今晚不想再赢了
I don't really feel like winning again tonight.
什么
What?
你眉毛挤得好厉害
Your eyebrows went in there extra strong.
本来就厉害
Oh, they're extra strong.
我想让洛杉矶的广大群众放心
I want to assure the good people of Los Angeles
我们在竭尽全力
that we are doing everything in our power
确保失踪的丰田能安全归来
to ensure the safe return of this lost Toyota.
长官 再说一次 这是关于
Sir, again, this is the case about
失踪非裔美国姑娘 拉托娅·汤普森的案子
the missing African-American girl, LaToya Thompson.
不是失踪车辆
Not a missing vehicle.
无可奉告
No further comment at this time.
长官 长官
Sir. Sir!
跟我漂亮的宝贝又在酒吧度过了一次感恩节
Another beautiful Thanksgiving with my beautiful baby at the bar.
打个招呼 丽雅 她想发火
Say hey, Leah. She wanna act mad.
那是我表哥的妹妹 别无礼
That was my cousin's sister, baby, don't be crass.
总之 感恩节快乐 上帝保佑你们
Anyways, happy Thanksgiving, niggas. Be blessed.
我们有山药 靠 谁来了
We got yams-- oh, shit. I wonder who that is.
谁来参加感恩节了
Who comin' to Thanksgiving?
拿上你的皇冠威士忌进来
Get your ass in here with your Crown Royal.
特丽娜来了
Trina in the house.
看看这小可爱
Look at this little cutie here.
别介意我
Don't mind if I do.
火鸡节快乐 家人
Happy Turkey Day, fam.
吃鸡♥巴♥ 吃鸡♥巴♥
Gobble the dick, gobble the dick.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表