剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我没问他 我也不打算问
I didn't ask him, and I don't think I'm going to.
我不明白
I don't understand.
《不安感》前情提要
你让这成真了 这活动太精彩了
Girl, you made this happen! I mean, this is awesome.
我很开心你一直相信我能做到
I'm just glad you always believed in me.
举办这样一场活动需要耗费很大精力
Putting something like this together takes a lot out of you.
或许这就是为什么你们会闹矛盾
Maybe that's why things are off between you guys.
英格尔伍德 好啊
Inglewood, what's up?
-文斯·斯台普斯的经纪人 -谢谢你今晚帮我牵线
- Vince Staple's manager. - Thanks for the hook up tonight.
-你牵了什么线 -我帮他和伊萨联♥系♥了
- What did you hook up? - Oh, I connected him with Issa.
你得搞清楚你的状况 别再利用人
You need to figure out your shit and stop using people.
你太痛苦了
You are so miserable.
你还是从前那个自私的婊♥子♥
You still the same selfish bitch you always been.
-莫莉 别再我面前指来指去的 -你要怎么着
- Molly, get your finger out of my face. - What you gonna do?
那婊♥子♥有枪
That bitch got a gun!
-谁有枪 -是刀吗
- Whose got a gun? - Is it a knife?
这是我的生活
This is my life!
-我可以留下 -不用 我没事
- I can stick around. - Nah, I'm all right.
贱♥人♥ 你有听到你的话吗
Bitch, do you hear yourself?
没人比你有更多的抓马 伊萨
Nobody has more drama than you, Issa.
你还是从前那个自私的婊♥子♥
You still the same selfish bitch you always been.
你得搞清楚你的状况 别再利用人
You need to figure out your shit and stop usin' people...
-昨晚好燃 -下次活动什么时候
- Last night was lit. - When's the next one?
那些好吃哭的塔可是哪家的
Where were those bomb ass tacos from?
我本以为活动会很逊 结果酷毙了
Thought that shit was gonna be wack. But that shit was tight.
好久没在英格尔伍德玩得这么开心了
The most fun I've had in Inglewood in a minute.
不敢相信文斯·斯台普斯来了
I can't believe Vince Staples was there!
我们需要更多这样的活动
We need more events like this.
就连我奶奶都在那跳舞
Even my grandma was out there dancing!
今晚在洛杉矶南部 黑人们
Tonight in South LA, niggas gathered
为了炸鸡 可可脂和暴♥力♥而聚集在一起
for fried chicken, cocoa butter, and violence.
不过跟往常一样 你可以指望莎农...
But as always, you can count on Shannon on the Scene- -
11条新语♥音♥
喂 就是来看看你怎么样了
Yo, just checkin' in on you.
别让莫莉婊♥子♥毁了你今天的成果
Don't let that Molly fuck-shit ruin how well you did today.
你表现很棒 小伊
You killed it, Iss.
对了 你有邀请妈妈吗 她一直...
By the way, did you invite Mom, 'cause she keep on- -
跟你汇报下最新情况
Hey, morning after update.
似乎有四个供货商
So it looks like we are waiting on deposit returns
会返还押金
from four vendors.
与此同时 我有几个问题
But in the meantime, I did have a few questions
关于你昨天跟我说的
about something that you was telling me you- -
你还好吗 昨晚怎么回事
You okay, girl? What was that last night?
你们是怎么了
What happened with y'all?
这家伙一直哭
Okay, this baby won't stop crying.
你吃我奶♥子♥干嘛 已经没奶了
Why you reaching for my titty? Ain't nothing in there!
那是薄脆小麦饼干吗
Is that a Wheat Thin?
是薄脆小麦饼干
That's a Wheat Thin.
不安感
第四季 第六集
那我现在该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do now?
问得好 你搞砸了
That's a good question. You fucked up.
我没有搞砸 她搞砸了
I didn't fuck up. She fucked up.
-她让你搞砸了 -没错
- And she got you fucked up. - Fuckin' right.
我就是这个意思
That's what the fuck I'm sayin'.
但我或许我去联♥系♥她
I should probably reach out, though.
联♥系♥ 你有注意到
Reach out? Have you noticed
你总是那个联♥系♥并道歉的人吗
that you're always the one reaching out and apologizing?
-操 -是的
- Fuck. - Yeah.
让她来联♥系♥你 她也错了
Let her reach out to you. She's wrong, too.
轻松的障碍
Effortless bars.
好 那等待期间我该做什么
Okay, yeah, but what do I do while I wait?
放松 共鸣 释放 照顾自己
Relax, relate, release. Take care of you.
-自我护理周日 -什么 大声点
- Self Care Sunday. - I'm sorry, what? Speak up.
我说自我护理周日
I said Self Care Sunday.
就是在周日照顾自己
It's when you take care of yourself on a Sunday.
我知道那什么意思 我也看书的
I know what that means. I read, too.
好
Okay.
内森
Nathan, hey.
好啊 小伊
Hey, what's up, Iss?
应付一些生活琐事
Just catching up on life shit.
感觉好几个月没有呼吸了
Felt like I haven't had a chance to breathe in months.
我懂
Yeah, I feel you.
我忘了定购维生素盒
Yeah, I forgot I ordered a vitamin box,
如果你贫血 告诉我
so if you anemic, let me know.
不
Nah.
我知道你最近一直在忙
I know you been out there hustlin'.
我来洛杉矶后就一直在工作
I been grindin' so hard since I got to LA,
都忘了自己今年的生日
I forgot my birthday this year.
真惨 生日快乐
Damn. Well, happy birthday.
管它是什么时候
Whenever it was.
谢谢 你还好吧
Appreciate you. You good, though?
我知道那晚后来有点...
I know the end of the night got a little...
嗯...
Yeah...
真的很抱歉把你拖进这些麻烦事中了
I'm really sorry I dragged you into that mess.
没事 我没什么
Nah, I'm not trippin'.
那晚还是很屌♥ 你应该感到骄傲
The night was still dope. You should be proud of that shit.
我有 只是...
Yeah, I am, I just...
只是我不希望我们重逢是在这样的场景 还有...
it's just not how I wanted us to reconnect. And...
我不希望你觉得我是在利用你
I just don't want you to think that I used you.
不会 你需要帮助 我也想帮你
Nah, nah, you needed help and I wanted to help.
你知道换了是我 你也会这样帮我
And you know I'd do the same for you.
不会有一丝迟疑
Like, without question.
兄弟 我的三明治里有根头发
Hey, man, I got a hair in my sandwich.
-你的还吃吗 -吃
‐ You gonna eat yours? ‐ Yeah.
-那是我的 -有道理
‐ It's mine. ‐ Makes sense.
听着 我还要做完一名客人就下班了
Look, I got one more client before I get outta here.
-晚点打给你 -行
‐ I'll talk to you soon though. ‐ A'ight.
-有事打给我 -好 再见
‐ Just hit me. ‐ Okay, bye.
抱歉打搅
I'm sorry to bother you.
我付款时遇到了点麻烦
I'm just having a little bit of trouble paying for my stuff.
你好 抱歉...
Hi there. Sorry, um,
介意帮我个小忙吗
do you mind helping me out a little bit?
你好 我有几样东西需要...
Hi, I just have a couple of things I need...
好吧
Okay.
不好意思 你好 抱歉
Excuse me? Hi, I'm sorry.
我想请你帮个忙
I just need a little bit of help.
我知道 我知道 这有点多
I know, I know, this is a lot.
我只是需要找个人帮忙
I just need somebody to help me.
我来吧
Hey, I got you.
上帝保佑你
Oh, bless you.
你真是帮我们大忙了
Oh, this means so much to us.
没事 乐意帮忙
Of course. Happy to help.
你真的很漂亮
You're real beautiful.
谢谢 你也是
Oh, thank you. So are you.
你美得发光
You are glowing.
-就像电灯泡一样 -再次谢谢你的帮助
‐ Like a light bulb. ‐ Thanks again for this.
-你真是上天派来的大好人 -要想收回能量的话
‐ You're a godsend. ‐ You've gotta put out the energy
就得先投入 对吧
you wanna get back, right?
-154.99 -什么 这么贵
‐$154.99 ‐The fuck? Expensive‐ass energy.
-抱歉 信♥用♥卡♥被拒 -奇怪
‐ Sorry, it declined. ‐ That's weird.
-能再试一次吗 -当然
‐ Can I try again? ‐ Sure.
不行 又被拒了
Nope, still declined.
没用的
It, it won't change.
-我还有张卡 -没关系
‐ I have another card. ‐ Never mind.
太可悲了
This just got sad.
你今天给我的礼物就是教会了我要会看人
The gift you've given me today is perspective.
上帝保佑
God bless.
反正她也不需要那些东西 孩子还没出生呢
She ain't need all that anyway. The baby not here yet.
只要那瓶酒
Just the wine.
停车
Stop!
等等 停车
Hold up! Stop!
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表