剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
你起来了
Hey, you're up.
嗯 你让我好好睡了一觉
Yeah, you really let me sleep in.
感觉你很需要
Yeah, it felt like you needed it.
是的
I did.
谢谢
Thank you.
香蕉的给我
Oh, whoops. I got banana.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
我在想今天我们可以
So I was thinking maybe we could
做点更放松的事
do something more relaxing today.
你想去做水疗吗
You wanna hit the spa?
我们晚点不是要去见维克多和莉迪亚吗
Aren't we meeting Victor and Lydia later?
不 他们今天要去城里购物
No, they're gonna shop in the city today.
我是不是搞砸了
Did I fuck things up?
没有 当然没有 我和他今早谈了
No, no, of course not. He and I talked this morning.
我跟他说他错了
I told him he was wrong
他很抱歉他之前的行为
and he's really sorry for the way that he acted.
好吧
Okay.
我只是不希望这事毁了我们的假期
I just don't want this to ruin the vacation.
不会的 他有时很混球
It won't. Yeah, he can be an asshole.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
我不会让情况恶化的
I'm not gonna let shit fester.
我们会解决的
We will figure it out.
你好 我是荣达医生
Hi, this is Dr. Rhonda.
请说下你的名字和号♥码
Please leave your name and number
我会第一时间回复你
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
荣达医生
Hey, uh, Dr. Rhonda.
是我 莫莉
It's, uh, me, Molly.
我知道有段时间没联♥系♥了
I know it's been a while.
我打来是想问问
I was actually calling to see
能不能尽快和你预约一次见面
if I could get an appointment with you as soon as possible.
最近过得不太顺
Kind of been having a hard time
我不知道该如何放下一些事
letting go of things recently, and, uh...
如果你能尽快回复我
So, yeah, if you could just call me and let me know
那就再好不过了
as soon as you can, that'd be great. Thank you.
梅布尔
Oh, okay, Mabel.
谁还记得亨利啊
Henry who?
-真厉害 -是啊
- That's impressive. - I'll say.
嗯
Yep.
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
莫莉
Molly, hey.
你好啊
What's up?
嗯
Right.
劳伦斯 这是我男友 安德鲁
Oh, Lawrence, this is my boyfriend, Andrew.
安德鲁 这是劳伦斯
Andrew, this is Lawrence.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
你们是从哪过来的
So, uh, where you guys coming from?
-巴亚尔塔港 -酷
- Oh, Puerto Vallarta. - Dope.
-你呢 -弗里斯科
- Mm-hmm, you? - Uh, Frisco.
你真行 哥们
"You got it, dude."
蜜雪儿·谭纳 《欢乐满屋》里的
Michelle Tanner. Full House ?
知道 嗯
Oh. Yeah, sure, okay.
好了 很高兴见到你们
All right, well, um, yo, it was good seeing y'all.
-我也是 -嗯
- Yeah, you, too. - Yeah.
你怎么样
Hey, how are you?
我最近很想你
I've been thinking about you.
有空去喝一杯吗
You free to grab a drink soon?
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表