剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
邀请我吃早午餐 玩以前的喝酒游戏
By inviting me to brunch and playing old drinking games?
姐妹 我们都没好好谈谈我们之间的问题
Girl, we haven't even talked about what's really going on.
因为我不知道你想谈这个
Because I didn't know you wanted to talk about it.
行 那现在就来谈谈街区派对上的那事吧
But okay, let's talk about the block party then.
不仅仅是那件事
This is bigger than that.
我们的关系已经僵了好几个月了
We have been off for months.
我知道 所以我主动找了你
Yeah, I know. That's why I reached out.
但不能只有我在努力 莫莉
But I can't be the only one who wants to make this work, Molly.
我不知道 或许现在的我们
I don't know, maybe who you are now, and...
已经不再合拍了
who I am now just... don't fit anymore.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
那真的没什么好说的了
I mean, there really isn't much more to say.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表